FC Barcelona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas Diz Vaata postitust
    Ei ole võimas. See näriline teenib kiirelt uue karistuse ja ongi kogu raha vastu p.... läinud. Parem jäägu Liverpooli edasi.
    Nõustun!

Hetkel on veel lootust, et Alexis jääb meile, Suareze tulekuga kaob see kindlasti ära. Alexis ei hakka olema järjekorras neljas mängija. Kui vaadata hooaegu 08/09 ja 10/11 mil CL võideti, oli meil ründeliinis kindel algkoosseisu trio ja siis vahetusmängijad. Henry-Eto-Messi ja Villa-Messi-Pedro. Võiks sama valemit ka tuleval hooajal kasutada. Neymar-Messi-Alexis ning vahetusmängijad Deulofeu, Rafinha ning osta mõni jõulisem ründaja. Usun, et Enrique julgeb rohkem ka mängijaid B-meeskonnast kasutada.

Kommentaar

Ivan Rakitic.

Monday 30 June

Photo session outside club offices at 6.00 PM CET.

Tuesday 1 July

Medical examination at Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper at 9.00 AM CET.

Signing of contract in the Camp Nou presidential lounge at 11.15 AM CET.

Photo session on the Camp Nou field at 12.00 PM CET, exclusively for the media.

Official presentation and press conference at 12.45 PM CET in the Ricard Maxenchs pressroom (live on Barça TV with live streaming in English at www.fcbarcelona.com).
      "Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring." - Johan Cruyff

Kommentaar

Selle raha eest, mida Suareze peale tahetakse kulutada, saaks juba poole tiimi jagu korralike mängijaid osta. Siiralt loodan, et seda Suarezt meile siiski ei tooda.
        Lionel Messi - Parim jalgpallur maailmas

Kommentaar

See, et Suarez selline skandaalne tegelane on tundub pole Hispaanias väga oluline näitaja. Kõrvalt vaadates tundub vähemalt nii, et soov võita kaalub üle kõik muu, k.a. mängijate maine.
          Corner taken quickly...

Kommentaar

Cuenca: “With Guardiola we did that, with others we didn’t”

It wasn’t that long ago that Isaac Cuenca must have been feeling on top of the world. He had broken into the Barça first team, getting significant minutes under legendary boss Pep Guardiola. Unfortunately, the story since has been rather different. An awful streak of injuries has set his career back and he was entirely overlooked by Gerardo Martino. Cuenca spoke on Ràdio Barcelona recently and gave a revealing personal interview as well as offering some seriously interesting sound bites regarding training methods in recent seasons and Xavi as player-manager.

Even though the indications are that Luis Enrique isn’t planning next season with Cuenca in mind, the winger makes it clear he wants to stay. “I don’t know Luis Enrique’s intentions but mine are to stay here. I would be delighted if he let me join pre-season and he could observe me. After all that’s happened, to leave like this would be sad. I’ve started believing in myself again but I need to be training properly again, competing and playing some games to make me feel like a footballer again. These two years of injury have been long, very long but I think there is light at the end of the tunnel now.“

Cuenca was bothered by what he felt was ostracism by Martino. “It was a very strange season. There were times during the season that trainings weren’t intense. For example, when we all thought we were out of the league, the intensity of trainings dropped and then some time later again improved.” This next sound bite is what I found most personally revealing. “You have to work a lot on positional play [to get it right], every week, so that you don’t forget. With Guardiola we did that, but with the others we didn’t”.

He was asked his opinion on the departures of club icons like Víctor Valdes, Carles Puyol, Cesc Fàbregas and possibly Xavi Hernández. “It surprises me that so many players that have such an enormous amount of weight in the dressing room are leaving. It greatly surprised me that Xavi is going to Qatar. He could play another year for sure.“

Finally, Cuenca seems to confirm that Tata Martino had decided to resign by February and that Xavi was set to take over as player-manager. “It surprised me that Tata planned on resigning. In February we still had everything to play for.“

http://www.totalbarca.com/2014/inter...ther-we-didnt/
            "Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring." - Johan Cruyff

Kommentaar

Alexist seostatakse lisaks Liverpoolile ka Juve ja Arsenaliga. Loodan, et ta Londonisse ikka kolib.
              Victoria Concordia Crescit

Kommentaar

Võib olla siin juba ka hiljaks jäänd aga mina ei leia , et too Rakitic nüüd mingi hea täiendus oleks. Olen suhteliselt kindel, et põrub totaalselt.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas rabanne Vaata postitust
                  Võib olla siin juba ka hiljaks jäänd aga mina ei leia , et too Rakitic nüüd mingi hea täiendus oleks. Olen suhteliselt kindel, et põrub totaalselt.
                  Mis hea pärast sa seda arvad?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas rabanne Vaata postitust
                    noh siis on küll vahva

Kommentaar

Uudiseid Bojani kohta? Milline on meelestatus tema suhtes?
                      "Ajakirjaniku eelis on see, et tema saab oma arvamuse avaldamise eest raha, tavainimene aga peksa."

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas football2u Vaata postitust
                        Uudiseid Bojani kohta? Milline on meelestatus tema suhtes?
                        Malaga huvitatud, Torino vist kah. Ajaxil optsioon, mis kohe aegub. Vaevalt ta Barcas pre-seasonitki näeb.
                        "An errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill"

Kommentaar

Jamie Carragheri arvamus Suarezi müügi kohta.!
                          More on Luis Suarez now and Jamie Carragher says his former club Liverpool will not let the striker leave for a cut-price fee even with the current ban imposed on the striker for biting...

Sellel ajal, kui Alexis palub jumalalt abi võiduks Brasiilia vastu pole brasiillased vist eriti murelikud

Pole Tsiilil just vedanud Brasiiliaga. 3 korda on neid play-offides elimineerinud. Alexis arvab sedasi enne mängu.

We came here to make history. We already beat World Cup holders Spain. The next game is about who has more endurance and who has the mentality to go a long way. We may not all be friends but on the pitch everybody runs for the other and this team is like a pitbull dog. On Saturday we’re going to try to win the match and to keep accomplishing the dream that we all want, which is to win the World Cup.
                          Messi...The never ending legend!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas dontastik Vaata postitust
                            Cuenca: “With Guardiola we did that, with others we didn’t”

It wasn’t that long ago that Isaac Cuenca must have been feeling on top of the world. He had broken into the Barça first team, getting significant minutes under legendary boss Pep Guardiola. Unfortunately, the story since has been rather different. An awful streak of injuries has set his career back and he was entirely overlooked by Gerardo Martino. Cuenca spoke on Ràdio Barcelona recently and gave a revealing personal interview as well as offering some seriously interesting sound bites regarding training methods in recent seasons and Xavi as player-manager.

Even though the indications are that Luis Enrique isn’t planning next season with Cuenca in mind, the winger makes it clear he wants to stay. “I don’t know Luis Enrique’s intentions but mine are to stay here. I would be delighted if he let me join pre-season and he could observe me. After all that’s happened, to leave like this would be sad. I’ve started believing in myself again but I need to be training properly again, competing and playing some games to make me feel like a footballer again. These two years of injury have been long, very long but I think there is light at the end of the tunnel now.“

Cuenca was bothered by what he felt was ostracism by Martino. “It was a very strange season. There were times during the season that trainings weren’t intense. For example, when we all thought we were out of the league, the intensity of trainings dropped and then some time later again improved.” This next sound bite is what I found most personally revealing. “You have to work a lot on positional play [to get it right], every week, so that you don’t forget. With Guardiola we did that, but with the others we didn’t”.

He was asked his opinion on the departures of club icons like Víctor Valdes, Carles Puyol, Cesc Fàbregas and possibly Xavi Hernández. “It surprises me that so many players that have such an enormous amount of weight in the dressing room are leaving. It greatly surprised me that Xavi is going to Qatar. He could play another year for sure.“

Finally, Cuenca seems to confirm that Tata Martino had decided to resign by February and that Xavi was set to take over as player-manager. “It surprised me that Tata planned on resigning. In February we still had everything to play for.“

http://www.totalbarca.com/2014/inter...ther-we-didnt/
                            Ei üllata see jutt. Hooaja teine pool oli ju halb. Nüüd siis natukenegi tagamaid valgustatud. Tegelt tahaks kõige selle kohta, mis nii meeskonnas kui ka klubis üldiselt toimus, lugeda pikemalt kusagilt usaldusväärsest allikast. On kellelgi silma jäänud midagi?

Kommentaar

Kui ei eksi siis Arsenal pakub 40 miljonit Alexise eest! Veel on tast huvitatud ManU, Juve ja see samune Pooll. Aga Liverpooliga tundub tõesti on kõige suurem tõenäosus olemas, et tehakse tehing ära.
                              Messi...The never ending legend!

Kommentaar

Working...
                              X