FC Barcelona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas Meintz Vaata postitust
    First El Clasico scheduled for October 25 or 26.
    If on October 25: Luis Suarez is banned.
    If on October 26: Luis Suarez is available.
    October 27: Luis Suarez is banned for biting Cristiano Ronaldo.

Kommentaar

The dates on the schedule only indicate the weekend, the exact match day (saturday-sunday-monday) will be announced later.

"Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring." - Johan Cruyff

Kommentaar

BREAKING NEWS - Barça have made a €40M bid for Marquinhos, according to Cadena SER. PSG could sell in order to fund Di Maria move, say ESPN.

Edit: PSG just released the players list that will be part of the Asia Summer Tour and Marquinhos is in it.

Ehk siis järgmise kahe nädala jooksul ei toimu vast midagi, kui sellel kõlakal mingi tõepõhi all on.
        ___

"Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring." - Johan Cruyff

Kommentaar

Ei tundu eriti tõenäoline, et PSG müüb veel ühe keskkaitsja, et keskväljale lisa tuua, kus juba nagunii väike ülerahvastus on. Blanc vana kaitsespetsina ei ole vast nii rumal, et läheks uuele hooajale kolme keskkaitsjaga vastu, kellest üks on 35-aastane vanameister Zoumana Camara. Ehk mina isiklikukt ei usu, et pariislased Marquinhost sel suvel lahkuda lubavad.

Aga Mathieu üle on hea meel. Saab veel enne karjääri lõppu päris seda tippude tipptaset nuusutada.

Kommentaar

Jeremy Mathieu #24

Muidu kandis särki numbriga 24 Sergi Roberto, aga ta võttis omale uue numbri 20, mis kuulus muidu Cristian Tellole, kes Portosse laenule läks.

Mathieu: "I like Barcelona's game because I like to play football. Just kicking the ball away is not really my thing."

Mathieu: "Jordi Alba insisted that I joined. He said it's a great club and that I would feel good here."

Mathieu: "Joining Barça is a reward for my whole career. I worked very hard to get here. Chance comes maybe a bit late, but I'll enjoy it."

Mathieu: "I'm very motivated. I come here to work hard and I only think about winning."

Mathieu: "I talked for the first time with Luis Enrique last month. He wants me to play at centre back, he showed he really believes in me."

Mathieu: "When I heard Barcelona wanted me, I did everything to join them. It's a joy that I'm finally here. I'm very happy."

Mathieu: "It's true I'm a versatile player, but I feel in the first place a centre back now, which is also why the club signed me."

Mathieu: "It's a pleasure to play Barça, for me the greatest team in the world. I'm proud and happy to join and I will give everything."

Mathieu: "If you are playing at Barca is because you are a good player, I will learn a lot from my teammates"

Mathieu: "Xavi is a very important member of the squad on and off the pitch. A player like him can help you in many ways"

Mathieu: "Puyol was a great player here, and I hope to achieve what he achieved here, although it difficult to follow on a player like that"

Mathieu: "I know that there is a lot of quality in this squad"

---

Zubizarreta: "We can sign players until 31 August. Now we'll take some time observe the market and make decisions."

Zubizarreta: "Song and Afellay could leave? We're working with them to see what we'll do."

Zubizarreta: "Xavi will wear our number 6 for as long as he wants."

Zubizarreta: "Xavi? The door will always be open for Xavi. Knowing he'll be with us is great news. This is his home."

Zubizarreta: "Mathieu can also play in a defense of three players. He gives us more tactical options."

Zubizarreta: "Jeremy Mathieu will join the pre-season training tomorrow"

Zubizarreta: "Despite the criticism I think we've done well in the transfer market since I arrived at the club, I accept criticism"

Zubizarreta: "Last year we thought that no CB was needed because Puyol was still playing"

Zubizarreta: "The price is appropriate to the market at the moment, their are fluctuations in the market"

---

Jordi Mestre (about Suarez): "We are optimistic that the ban will be reduced"

Jordi Mestre: "We've signed Mathieu for 4 season with an option for a further year worth 20m, its an important signing for the team"

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas dontastik Vaata postitust
                Sellised koosseisud olid ka siis-

Jogo: FC Porto'2004-Barcelona'2006 - Homenagem a Deco

Local: Estádio do Dragão, Porto

Hora: 19H45

Árbitro: Lubos Michel (Eslováquia)

FC Porto'2004: Bruno Vale, Pedro Emanuel Emanuel, Jorge Costa, Ricardo Carvalho, Costinha, Secretário, Nuno Valente, Jankauskas, Derlei, Jorge Andrade, Alenitchev, Maniche, Rubens Junior, Paulo Ferreira, Pedro Mendes, Ricardo Fernandes, Bruno Moraes, Mário Silva, Benny McCarthy, Vítor Baía.

Treinador: Fernando Santos.

Barcelona'2006: Jorquera; Oleguer, Deco, Ezquerro, Djalminha, Van Bommel, Sylvinho, Luizão, Van Bronckhorst, Messi, Davids, Gudjohnsen, Gerard, Eto’o, Belletti e Giuly.

Treinador: Henk ten Cate
                Catalunya is not Spain!

Kommentaar

FC Barcelona are taking 26 players on the trip to St George’s Park in England, 18 from the first team and 8 from Barça B. They leave this Monday 28 July, and the group will include Chilean goalkeeper Claudio Bravo, who is due to start work on the very same morning that the team departs for the UK.

Martín Montoya, who trained on his own this morning, has been included in the travelling party, but Adriano Correia, who has heart rate problems, has been left out of the 24-man squad.

Barça will not be playing any matches while they are in England, but when they have finished at St George’s Park, next Saturday, they will be flying directly to Nice for the game with OGC.

[1/2] Squad (England training camp): Ter Stegen, Masip, Bravo, Montoya, Pique, Alba, Mathieu, Bartra, Song, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Rafinha

[2/2] Squad (England camp): Sergi Roberto, Rakitic, Afellay, Pedro, Deulofeu; Patric, Ie, Grimaldo, Samper, Halilovic, Munir, Sandro, Adama

Kommentaar

FC Barcelona are taking 26 players on the trip to St George’s Park in England, 18 from the first team and 8 from Barça B. They leave this Monday 28 July, and the group will include Chilean goalkeeper Claudio Bravo, who is due to start work on the very same morning that the team departs for the UK.

Martín Montoya, who trained on his own this morning, has been included in the travelling party, but Adriano Correia, who has heart rate problems, has been left out of the 24-man squad.

Barça will not be playing any matches while they are in England, but when they have finished at St George’s Park, next Saturday, they will be flying directly to Nice for the game with OGC.

[1/2] Squad (England training camp): Ter Stegen, Masip, Bravo, Montoya, Pique, Alba, Mathieu, Bartra, Song, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Rafinha

[2/2] Squad (England camp): Sergi Roberto, Rakitic, Afellay, Pedro, Deulofeu; Patric, Ie, Grimaldo, Samper, Halilovic, Munir, Sandro, Adama
                    Ma vaatan, et Dongou pole kaasatud, kas mees vigane või? Senini tundub, et üks lootustandvamaid tipuründajaid B satsis.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas JuriM Vaata postitust
                      Ma vaatan, et Dongou pole kaasatud, kas mees vigane või? Senini tundub, et üks lootustandvamaid tipuründajaid B satsis.
                      Dongou on kahjuks arengus seisma jäänud. Lõppenud hooajal alles lõpus nagu midagi tuli. Ja noh, Munir on uus world beater anyway.
                      "An errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill"

Kommentaar

Barca on tõesti mõned huvitavad täiendused teinud ja vajalikud murekohad on kaetud. Põhimeeskonda kaasatakse veel noori, mis on hea, sest tõesti, Barca on kaotanud oma "oma noorte kasutamise" poliitika. Järgnevatel aastatel on näha, kas ja kes esile tõusevad.

Real jätkab samamoodi kulutamist nagu eelnevatel aastatel ja kui kohe meeskond mängima saadakse, siis saab kõikidel meeskondadel liigas väga raske olema, kaasa arvatud Barcal. Barca peab näitama hingestatud ja meeskondliku mängu, sest see paistab hetkel olevat ainus variant Reali individuaalsuse peale ehitatud mängule vastu saamiseks.
                        "Sometimes you see beautiful people with no brains. Sometimes you have ugly people who are intelligent, like scientists." Jose Mourinho

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Neid treeningsessioone on päris huvitav vaadata, soovitan soojalt seda siinsetel FCB Youtube-i kanail teha.

Lucho on mehed ikka korralikult higistama pannud, mida ka mängijad meedias tunnistanud on (Pique, Mathieu, Rafinha). Seda on muidugi ääretult hea näha, eriti arvestades et viimased 2 hooaega on treeningute tase pidevas languses olnud. Peale selle on spordiprojekti sel suvel päris intensiivselt mängijateturul investeeritud, mida, ausalt öeldes, on senimaani veidi raske uskuda. Paar pusle tükki on küll puudu (Marquinhos ja Cuadrado), kuid nagu ennist siin öeldud sai, põhivajadused on täidetud. Natuke vara veel ennustusia teha, kuid nii positiivselt ma end uue hooaja suhtes pole tükk aega tundnud.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X