No announcement yet.

Milano Inter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

pane oma erutus taskusse nüüd ja vaata eurokat.

Kommentaar

Võimalusi loob Lazio, aga väravaid Inter
      Vähemalt pole igav.
      May the Violet flag flutter in the wind on all fields of challenge and valour, a vivid hope is our solace, we have eleven athletes and one heart. Go, Fiorentina, we want you to be the queen of all teams, go, Fiorentina, fight with bravery and prowess everywhere! In any hour of dismay and victory, remember you're the history of football!

Kommentaar

Sinu jaoks on see karneval neeger!
        Daje!!!
        1.totti koondisesse.
        2.Money talks bullshit(totti) walks.
        3."Miks mind feminiinseks peetakse"-F.Totti
        "Kui Tottil oleks mu*nn oleks ta mees"-George W. Bush

Kommentaar

Üks kohalik kloun tahtis vist sumpsi keerata vanale legendile.
          Daje!!!
          1.totti koondisesse.

Kommentaar

Respect!
            jokers to the right
            clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Elagu Zanetti! Täna on Sinu õhtu! Muide esimesed õnnesoovid tulid tulevaselt maailma parimalt mängijalt isiklikult...
              Daje!!!
              1.totti koondisesse.

Kommentaar

Candreva mängis ka?

ADIOS El Tractor!! Legend
                "He has great football intelligence, experience and seems to have four eyes to spot all potential passes."

Kommentaar

Candreva tuli 70. minutil ja tegi rohkem pahandust, kui ülejäänud meeskond ennem kokku. Kahju, et Keita selle imelise 3-2 sitter võimaluse nurjas. Oleks veel päris põnev mäng tulnud. Aga noh mäng oligi lahe....lihtsalt Laziol polnud kedagi tahapoole keskvälja....aaa mingi Kana ja Peerisha oli.
                  Daje!!!
                  1.totti koondisesse.

Kommentaar

„In this world, I'm not afraid from anyone, except from Zanetti“ - Marco Materazzi

"The true icon in the world of football" - Roberto Mancini

„He never said that he wants to be like me, but I want to be like him“ - Roberto Baggio

„He taught me how to be a captain“ - Fabio Cannavaro

„When you are on the pitch, you usually watch your coach, but with Zanetti, he is the coach“ - Wesley Sneijder

„I knew the nature creates miracles, but couldn't believe this player is one of those. He showed me his passport, and i couldn't believe, 36 years old player to play like 25, or 29“ - Jose Mourinho

„Every player wants to be like Javier“ - Jose Mourinho

Zanetti? It's hard to find words to describe him, he is an example for all of us, and we, as an Argentineans, must be proud of him, because he made history in this club“ - Diego Milito

„I'm very afraid from the calm Zanetti.“ - Lionel Zanetti

„The enemy I respect the most“ - Paolo Maldini

„Zanetti? Only one word, PERFECTION“ - Esteban Cambiasso

„If I had 10% of Zanettis abilities, I'd be the best player in the world“ - Davide Santon

„Even when you make mistakes during the game, there's no nervous expression at all on Zanettis face, he will help you and tell you what to do to get better“ - Maicon

„If you want to learn how to become real sportsman, please call Zanetti“ - Fabio Capello

„Zanetti is one of my all time favorite players. He plays every game, covers every part of the pitch. That's why he has 145 games for Argentina“ Phil Neville

„The best opponent I have faced is Javier Zanetti. I met him for the first time in 99, in CLs 1/4 final. He was right back, I was left winger. He impressed me with his qualities: fast, powerful, intelligent, experienced. I played against him two more times. He was the best opponent i have ever faced. Excellent example for all of us“ - Ryan Giggs.

„He is excellent player, but my friendship with him goes beyond the pitch, he is an example for everyone“ - Cordoba

„With Javier we played for a long time together, and for 22 years he is strong as a bull and does everything a professional should do, Everything'. I don't know any other player that can do the same. He played all those games without getting tired.“ - Alvaro Recoba

„Extremely hard worker, he doesn't lose the ball. He rarely was losing it, and the ball itself was like glued to his feet. That day when i first thought this, he will be in Inters history“ - Giuseppe Bergomi.

„He is the strongest player I have ever seen“ SAF

„The only thing I haven't seen in Zanettis behavior is the anger“ - Diego Simeone

„If you want to be a proper football player, see Zanetti“ Pierluigi Collina

„I don't know Zanetti in person, but if you pay attention to his abilities, behavior and influence outside the pitch, value 100 is not enough to be given for him“ Arsene Wenger

„Inter still wasn't mine when a tape arrived from Argentina with u20 players that was given for me to watch Ariel Ortega. I watched the game, but not whole, Ortega didn't impress me. But instead, I saw something weird. I was under spell from a young fullback I haven't seen before: He defended well at the back, attacked well at the front, could dribble past few players at the same time. We signed him right away and he is still with us. I discovered that he comes from the planet Krypton, and will play for 4 or 5 more years at Inter. His name is Javier Zanetti and is still with us, even though he is the first player I have ever bought“ - Massimo Moratti

Kommentaar

Kahjuks ei näinud mängu kuna kükitan relvaga metsas aga vaatan kunagi kindlasti järgi. Kurb, üks ajastu on lõppenud aga kunagi pidi see juhtuma. Õnneks näeb teda väljaku ääres edasi teises rollis. Forza Zanetti! Forza Il Capitano!

Kommentaar

Totti ka tervitab

“Players like Javier are not just symbolic or emblems who represent a club for many years, but are also real champions who will remain in the history of this sport for their behaviour, professionalism and obviously their attachment to the jersey.
                        “Pupi, a strong embrace and thank you for all you’ve done for world football. You are a legend for all of us.”

Kommentaar

Pole minu asi võõrastes teemades kondamas käia, aga Zanetti ees võtan mütsi maha ja teen sügava kummarduse. Respect!

Kommentaar

Mida aeg edasi, seda vähem selliseid legende jalgpallis järel on. Tõeliselt hea ja geniaalne jalgpallur.

Kommentaar

Pärast tänast siis kõik legendid läinud...

Seega uus Il Capitano on Ranocchia. Hehe

sigpic

Kommentaar

Teie uus särk.
                                FORZA ITALIA FORZA ROMA FORZA CAPITANO IL MIO CUORE è GIALLOROSSO
                                FORZA ANCHE SAMP E GENOA

Matteo Pessina e Nicolò Barella “Perché non hanno vinto loro? Perché sono invidiosi, gelosi”

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X