No announcement yet.

Milano Inter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Marco Materazzi’s autobiography describes his ‘brothers’ in football and his arguments with Zinedine Zidane and Raymond Domenech.

The Inter defender releases his autobiography this week, in which he describes the moment when Zizou headbutted his chest during the World Cup Final in Berlin. In the tome he finally reveals the phrase that set the Frenchman off: “I’d prefer your whore of a sister.”

“In that moment you say the first thing that comes into your head and this is why I wanted to confirm precisely what I really said,” noted the Italian in an interview with Sky Italia.

“Anyone who has played sport – not just football – knows that you can occasionally let the odd phrase like that slip out. I think we were both under such competitive stress and adrenaline that we made mistakes, but my error was certainly less serious than his.”

FIFA did not quite see it the same way, as although Zidane was given a three-match ban for the headbutt, Materazzi received a two-game suspension for provocation.

“I fully admit I probably could have avoided saying those stupid words,” he wrote in his book, ‘Una vita da guerriero.’

“I do not pretend to be a Saint when I step on the field. On the pitch insults and bruises are given and received. The night of the Final, in those moments of the second period of extra time that would enter the history books, I was the one doing the insulting.”

The altercation started when Materazzi was tugging at Zidane’s shirt and the Frenchman offered to hand it to him after the game during their celebrations.

“He made fun of me and I responded with an insult. Was it a mistake? Yes, I know, but Zidane was wrong to react that way as well – with a headbutt that knocked me to the ground and went around the world in 80 seconds.

“I understand Zizou, because only someone who has been on a football field with 70,000 people shouting around you, a few billion television viewers analysing your every move, the tension of a World Cup Final and the fog of 120 minutes behind you can understand what goes – or doesn’t go – through your mind.

“I justify his actions and I understand them. But I also asked myself what would have happened if he had provoked me and I had the brilliant idea of knocking him down with a headbutt.”

After the book was written, another row with France broke out thanks to Coach Domenech’s match-fixing accusations aimed at Italy’s Under-21 side in 1999. Both men will be in the stands on September 8, as Materazzi is injured and Domenech banned for those allegations.

“I will shake his hand and compliment him for all he is doing with the French squad,” insisted the defender in his Sky Italia interview.

“I shall also thank him for saying I was Man of the Match in the World Cup Final. If you’ll forgive me a joke, I had worked that out on July 9, 2006, he took a year to come to that conclusion!”

The memories of the celebrations after the penalty shoot-out in Berlin are still fresh, although Matrix freely admits he can only recall so much.

“When I arrived in the locker room there were only three or four of us. The others arrived half an hour later, or at least that’s how it felt. Time seemed to move without logic. Massimo Oddo and Gianluca Zambrotta were with me along with an enormous tub full of ice cold beers.

“I am practically a teetotaller, but I had at least three. Maybe that is why when President of Italy Napolitano arrived I shook up a beer and showered him with it under the shocked eyes of Minister for Sport Giovanna Melandri. I know I did that, but I didn’t realise it at the time, as I was so happy,” continued the Inter star.

“When you know you have made an entire nation happy, I think you feel kind of omnipotent. He didn’t mind and the President joked about it later, so I got away with it!”

Materazzi is famed for his many enemies in football, but insists he also has firm friends in the sport.

“If I can jokingly put it this way, I get on with gypsies and terroni,” he smiled, the latter word referring to Italian southerners.

“My roommate at Inter is Dejan Stankovic, who is very much a gypsy and therefore my friend. For the same reason even if we argue, which we do quite intensely, I have a great rapport with Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

“Rino Gattuso represents both those things, so he is the perfect combination and is therefore my brother. Rino can well be the symbol of Milan, our primary rival, but he always remains my brother and I am someone who never turns his back on friends.”
    Channel4.com
    sigpic

Kommentaar

Interi koosseis tänaseks õhtuks:
      Väravavahid: 1 Francesco Toldo, 22 Paolo Orlandoni, 71 Enrico Alfonso.

Kaitsjad: 2 Ivan Ramiro Cordoba, 6 Maxwell, 13 Maicon, 16 Nicolas Burdisso, 25 Walter Samuel, 26 Cristian Chivu.

Poolkaitsjad: 4 Javier Zanetti, 5 Dejan Stankovic, 7 Luis Figo, 15 Olivier Dacourt, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 21 Santiago Solari, 31 Cesar.

Ründajad: 8 Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 9 Julio Ricardo Cruz, 18 Hernan Crespo, 29 David Suazo.

Loodetavasti paneb Mancini võiduka koosseisu väljakule ning loodetavasti ei tehta endale häbi.
      Futbol puro en mi corazon, sangre blanca en mis venas.
      Algselt postitas taku*
      Ega butsad ei mängi. Idioodid. Soeng mängib.

Kommentaar

Empoli: 23 Balli; 46 Raggi, 16 Marzoratti, 14 Adani, 7 Tosto; 24 Buscé, 18 Giacomazzi, 5 Moro, 77 Antonini; 10 Vannucchi; 11 Saudati.
        Subs: 1 Bassi, 6 Abate, 8 Marianini, 9 Pozzi, 15 Vanigli, 19 Marchisio, 21 Giovinco.
        Coach: Luigi Cagni.

Inter: 1 Toldo; 13 Maicon, 2 Cordoba, 25 Samuel, 6 Maxwell; 5 Stankovic, 4 Zanetti, 19 Cambiasso, 31 Cesar; 8 Ibrahimovic, 29 Suazo.
        Subs: 22 Orlandoni, 7 Figo, 9 Cruz, 15 Dacourt, 16 Burdisso, 18 Crespo, 26 Chivu.
        Coach: Roberto Mancini.

Avokaado Cesar algkoosseis, ma ei tea kas nüüd kohe alla anda!? Vähemalt Cambiassogi.
        sigpic

Kommentaar

kas mulle tundus, või karjuti tribüünidelt tõesti "Duce"? eeldavasti Interi fännide poolt, sest Toscana paistab vasakpoolne maakond olevat.
          0-1 btw
          Algselt postitas Iceman
          Hofnari maitse totside suhtes on ikka ülekõige.

Kommentaar

2:0. Teine poolaeg oli suht mannetu, aga lõpuks suudeti vähemalt võita. Avakaado hakkas juba teisel poolajal isegi natuke mängima. Tundus, et Suazot segas see pisivigastus ikka ning ta ei teinud oma tavapäraseid läbijookse. Ibra suutis täna omad võimalused ära kasutada ning tuua Interile hooaja esimese võidu. Loodetavasti selle võiduga sai Inter omal mängu käima ning loodetavasti näeme edaspidi vaid võite.
            Algselt postitas taku*

Kommentaar

Ibra on omaette klass. Kahju, et eriti teised mehed veel vormi pole leidnud, aga temast piisas täna. Esimene värav oli isegi suht normaalne, teine lihtne üks-üks.

Kaitseliin oli täna isegi suht kindel, eriti Samuel, kes oma Udinese vastu tehtud pisut künkliku esituse nüüd ära parandas. Cordobal ega Cesaril polnud ka vaatamata minu kahtlustele suurt viga. Toldo on ikka vana hea Toldo.

Vähemalt on nüüd esimene normaalne tulemus ja vähe mängulikum mäng ka selja taga, väike paus tulemas ning ehk sellega saab mootori ka korralikult käima ning Vieira tagasi. Suazo't ikka töödeldi mõnusalt ning teisel poolajal ta väga palli ei tahtnudki vist. Aga järgmiseks vooruks peaks Crespo ja Cruz mõlemad suht mängukorras olema.
              sigpic

Kommentaar

Ibra esimene koll (Y)
                Ibra teeb Ribery'd järgi
                Ibra teine koll

CLi koosseis

Goalkeepers
                1 Francesco Toldo
                12 Julio Cesar
                22 Paolo Orlandoni

Defenders
                2 Ivan Cordoba
                4 Javier Zanetti
                6 Maxwell
                13 Maicon
                16 Nicolas Burdisso
                23 Marco Materazzi
                24 Nelson Rivas
                25 Walter Samuel
                26 Cristian Chivu
                35 Dennis Esposito

Midfielders
                5 Dejan Stankovic
                7 Luis Figo
                11 Luis Jimenez
                14 Patrick Vieira
                15 Olivier Dacourt
                19 Esteban Cambiasso
                21 Santiago Solari
                36 Francesco Bolzoni

Strikers
                8 Zlatan Ibrahimovic
                9 Julio Cruz
                18 Hernan Crespo
                29 David Suazo

B list
                34 Paolo Tornaghi (gk)
                38 Daniele Federici (d)
                47 Fabio Perissinotto (d)
                37 Gabriele Puccio (m)
                48 Giorgio Schiavini (m)
                49 Goran Slavkovski (s)

Cesar ja Adriano välja jäetud, et limiite täita. Mingeid üllatusi ei ole.
                sigpic

Kommentaar

Suazo on hea ning koos Ibraga kindlasti Serie A üks ohtlikemaid ründeduosid, kui mitte kõige ohtlikum. Krt, Milanile oleks see mees hädasti ära kulunud..

Kommentaar

Saarlane ära põe, kui Ronaldo vormi saab siis hoidku kõik alt

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas cannuman Vaata postitust
                      Saarlane ära põe, kui Ronaldo vormi saab siis hoidku kõik alt
                      Mida see afroga "modell" ikka ära teeb.
                      Algselt postitas taku*

Kommentaar

mismõttes afroga?

Kommentaar

mismõttes afroga?
                          Oled sa teda viimasel ajal näinud? Tüübil on oma 10-15 cm´ne afro peas .
                          Algselt postitas taku*

Kommentaar

Ei ole nii rets

Kommentaar

mismõttes afroga?
                              Ronalts kasvatab juukseid ja kui aeg jälle käes topib Interistadele viled p...e

Kuradi Milani juurtega poisid. Pozzi ja Antonini oleks võinud Interi ühe punkti peal hoida. Penalti ei oleks ka liiga teinud.
                              jokers to the right
                              clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Saarlane Vaata postitust
                                Ei ole nii rets
                                On on. Vähemalt 10 cm´i on see afro küll.
                                Algselt postitas taku*

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X