X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas Chemic Vaata postitust
    Sneijder pole ikka lepingut pikendanud?
    Nop, mingid jutud viivad ta City'sse.
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

No laevas, mille vundament on Mourinho näol ära lõhutud, siis pole ka ime, et staarmängijad lahkuda soovivad. Muidu peab varsti Seria Bs masendavate puujalgadega nahkkera taga ajama..
      “I am Zlatan. Who the hell are you?”

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas alehis Vaata postitust
        No laevas, mille vundament on Mourinho näol ära lõhutud, siis pole ka ime, et staarmängijad lahkuda soovivad. Muidu peab varsti Seria Bs masendavate puujalgadega nahkkera taga ajama..
        Inter ei kuulu Serie B-sse!
        The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Sneijder sõlmib ju järgmistel nädalatel lepingu. Aga see selleks, lepingud ei tähenda jalgpallis midagi.
          sigpic

Kommentaar

Oota mida? See on ju lihtsalt lampi rapsimine. Samamoodi võiks Pärnu Vapruse treener teatada, et mõne nädala pärast sõlmitakse Messiga leping. AJUVABA! Sneijder lahkub, nii kurb kui see sulle ka ära ei oleks.

Kommentaar

No las ta siis lahkub, kui ta lahkub, aga ega ManU teda oma hädiste pakkumistega ikka ei saa.
              sigpic

Kommentaar

No kui isegi Berbaflopi eest pandi lõpuks lauale 30 milkut, siis sama suure panusega peaks ilmselgelt ka Sneijderi kätte saama. Mitte et ma teda kuhugi väga ootaks..

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas alehis Vaata postitust
                  Vundament on see säästuplokkidest asi mida sa kipskülades võid vaatamas käia. Laevadega on sellel sõnal sama palju pistmist kui Interil serie Bga.

Kuidas muidu ühe makedoonlase käbarad käivad? Kas tuleb Mancini vol2?

Kommentaar

Kuradi vara hakkasid jooma ikka täna..

Kommentaar

Muuseas on Sneijder uue lepingu sõlminud.
                      sigpic

Kommentaar

Päris hea

Top Ten: Worst managers in EPL history

3. Rafael Benitez – Liverpool 2004-10
                        Six years in English football and the only domestic title the Spaniard brought to Anfield was an FA Cup in 2006. Former Liverpool owner Tom Hicks recently said that Benitez was responsible for the club’s demise, and although this will undoubtedly be met with ferocious opposition, it’s not hard to see why. He went on the most lavish of transfer sprees during his six years, spending over £300 million on players. Benitez’ lowest point as manager came at the end of last season, where Liverpool scrapped to seventh, on the back of some shambolic performances and appauling tactics. It baffles me how he can now manage a club that were the European champions last season.
                        May the Violet flag flutter in the wind on all fields of challenge and valour, a vivid hope is our solace, we have eleven athletes and one heart. Go, Fiorentina, we want you to be the queen of all teams, go, Fiorentina, fight with bravery and prowess everywhere! In any hour of dismay and victory, remember you're the history of football!

Kommentaar

No mu arust saab ta veidi liiga palju kriitikat. Mourinhoga teda võrrelda ei saa.

Aga tegu on siiski treeneriga, kes on võitnud Meistrite liiga (suure õnnega pooleks, aga seda on seal vaja), UEFA karikasarja, 2 Hispaania meistritiitlit, aga see kipub ühe hooaja pärast ära ununema. Selleks peab siiski üle keskmise mees olema.
                          sigpic

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Maarek Vaata postitust
                            Päris hea

Top Ten: Worst managers in EPL history

3. Rafael Benitez – Liverpool 2004-10
                            Six years in English football and the only domestic title the Spaniard brought to Anfield was an FA Cup in 2006. Former Liverpool owner Tom Hicks recently said that Benitez was responsible for the club’s demise, and although this will undoubtedly be met with ferocious opposition, it’s not hard to see why. He went on the most lavish of transfer sprees during his six years, spending over £300 million on players. Benitez’ lowest point as manager came at the end of last season, where Liverpool scrapped to seventh, on the back of some shambolic performances and appauling tactics. It baffles me how he can now manage a club that were the European champions last season.
                            Tränsferid tränsferiteks..kui sa arvad, et tal Interi treenerina olles on samasugesed vabad käed osta ülisuuri floppe nagu Robbie Keane ja Babel siis sa eksid. Interis on nendeks ülikondadeks Marco Branca ja Co, kes otsustavad ja lepingus oli tal niikuinii Transfer Stuff: STFU______(allkiri)

Both José Mourinho and Rafael Benitez came to England in the summer of 2004 to coach Chelsea and Liverpool, respectively. By that time, no one could guess that these two coaches would create such a compelling rivalry.

From 2004 to 2007, Chelsea and Liverpool faced each other 16 times. 16 intense duels where there was no love lost between two of the best managers in the world.

In the League, Mourinho was clearly better, as his Chelsea squad won five times (the first five) in seven matches.

However, Benitez stopped Mourinho from reaching the final of the Champions League twice, beating Chelsea in both the 2005 and the 2007 semifinals.

In the English Cups (FA Cup, Carling Cup and Charity Shield), they only faced three times, with Benitez getting the better of Mourinho on two of those occasions.

Overall, Mourinho won seven times, Benitez won five, and there were four draws. Mourinho's Chelsea scored 16 goals and Benitez's Liverpool scored 12.

One may argue that Chelsea had more money and thus Mourinho had better players, but Benitez did a great job and he's the one who stopped Chelsea from winning a much sought-after Champions League title.

Kui Jose peaks Rafaga Euroopas kokku saama siis jalgu see tal vist veel värisema ei löö, aga sisimas ta võib välja arvutada küll, et seegikord on tal kasvõi väikegi võimalus Rafa`s Biatch olla! Elame näeme..Uefa pairib Inter-Real ja Barca-Milan 1500% Võib mürki võtta sellepeale!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Jr Vaata postitust
                              .Uefa pairib Barca-Milan 1500% Võib mürki võtta sellepeale!
                              ähäh, eeldusel, et Milan mängima hakkab ja alagrupist edasi saab (jah, täna on kõik mustades toonides)

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Jr Vaata postitust
                                Tränsferid tränsferiteks..kui sa arvad, et tal Interi treenerina olles on samasugesed vabad käed osta ülisuuri floppe nagu Robbie Keane ja Babel siis sa eksid. Interis on nendeks ülikondadeks Marco Branca ja Co, kes otsustavad ja lepingus oli tal niikuinii Transfer Stuff: STFU______(allkiri)
                                Arvestades seda, et ta Valenciast minema ujus kommentaariga "I asked for a table and they bought me a lampshade" ja Liverpoolis kulutas nii paju, kui hing ihkas, siis vaevalt ta nõustus Morattiga sõlmima lepingu klausliga "transfer stuff: STFU"
                                May the Violet flag flutter in the wind on all fields of challenge and valour, a vivid hope is our solace, we have eleven athletes and one heart. Go, Fiorentina, we want you to be the queen of all teams, go, Fiorentina, fight with bravery and prowess everywhere! In any hour of dismay and victory, remember you're the history of football!

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X