No announcement yet.

Francesco Totti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

“I am happy and proud to have given 28 years of my love to Roma. I love you!”

FORZA ITALIA FORZA ROMA - "A Scudetto in Rome is worth a thousand elsewhere."
    sigpic

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas JanK Vaata postitust
      1 neist oli Francesco. Meie oma foorumi-Francesco.

Spalletti ka ei nutnud.
      fr fr? on midagi ilusat oodata?
      jokers to the right
      clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Follow your heart, not the money.

Francesco Totti is from that rarest breed of footballers who never left the ship that taught him to sail.
        As in his own words -“Winning one league title at Roma to me is worth winning 10 at Juventus or Real Madrid.”
        Life of the gladiator in 50 rare pictures.
        As the Roman prince hung up his boot forever, we present a stunning collection of 50 rare photographs that defines his vibrant Calcio career. Rome have seen the rise of one of the greatest empires in human history, standing tall for more than a millennium. Over 500 years later since the fall of Constantinople, the …

"I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
        These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Totti hüvastijätu täispikk video. Staadionil umbes 70k inimest kellest 10 ei nuta.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas atleticomadrid Vaata postitust
            Life of the gladiator in 50 rare pictures.
            As the Roman prince hung up his boot forever, we present a stunning collection of 50 rare photographs that defines his vibrant Calcio career. Rome have seen the rise of one of the greatest empires in human history, standing tall for more than a millennium. Over 500 years later since the fall of Constantinople, the …

Ai kui palju ägedaid pilte. See surmav pilk @ derbi on võimas.
            slimm.ee

Kommentaar

klubi legend jah

Christophe Dugarry insists that Francesco Totti ‘cannot be placed among the legends’ as ‘he’s not won enough’.

The Frenchman played in Serie A for a single season with Milan and won the World Cup and European Championships with France.

“I cannot put Totti among the legends,” the 45-year-old told RMC. “If he was such a strong player, then Roma would not have won just a single title. A legend wins so much more than this.

“Of course we’re talking about a great club player. His is a romantic story, but although he scored so many goals, I can not put him among the very best players.

“He won the World Cup, it is true, but he was not a protagonist, he did not play much.

“He has never made it completely: was it because he didn’t want to leave Rome, or because he never received an interesting proposal?”
              Fino alla fine FORZA JUVE

Kommentaar

Dugarry esindab "olin trennis kui ajusi jagati" koolkonda?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas orbitaaljaam Vaata postitust
                  Dugarry esindab "olin trennis kui ajusi jagati" koolkonda?
                  Ju siis Milanis mängides sai Totti vastu pelada ning omab mingit vimma siiamaani
                  Fino alla fine FORZA JUVE

Kommentaar

minu meelest ta on prantslane.
                    jokers to the right
                    clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Lapadula on ka nädalavahetusel Totti parimaid hetki vaadanud ning miskit kõrvataha pannud ning trennis harjutanud.
                      King of all chips and Rome, grande Totti.

Kommentaar

Palju Õnne Jumal Francesco Totti !!!

4 1
                        FORZA ITALIA FORZA ROMA - "A Scudetto in Rome is worth a thousand elsewhere."
                        sigpic

Kommentaar

Er Capitanost on valminud uus dokumentaalfilm

Sky on tegemas ka tv seriaali.
                          FORZA ITALIA FORZA ROMA FORZA CAPITANO IL MIO CUORE è GIALLOROSSO
                          FORZA ANCHE SAMP E GENOA

Matteo Pessina e Nicolò Barella “Perché non hanno vinto loro? Perché sono invidiosi, gelosi”

Kommentaar

Auguri Capitano!
                            4 4
                            FORZA ITALIA FORZA ROMA FORZA CAPITANO IL MIO CUORE è GIALLOROSSO
                            FORZA ANCHE SAMP E GENOA

Matteo Pessina e Nicolò Barella “Perché non hanno vinto loro? Perché sono invidiosi, gelosi”

Kommentaar

Working...
                            X