320x50 ülemine bänner

Collapse

Teadaanne

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Research about Estonian teams (Meistriliiga and Esiliiga)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Research about Estonian teams (Meistriliiga and Esiliiga)

First of all, I didn\'t know what to put in \"Teema\" and \"Kirjeldus\". So, just in case I put my topic in both of them.

Second, I come from Finland. Although Finnish and Estonian sound and look quite similar, I don\'t understand Estonian. Only a little, like words.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But, the reason why I registered here is:

I\'m doing a research about Estonian leagues (Meistriliiga and Esiliiga) for a one soccer management game on Internet, which is still under beta testing. Naturally, I know Estonian team names and some of the stadiums. But, I\'m experiencing problems when I should find out what are away shirt colours for Tartu JK Tammeka. So, I\'m asking the members of this forum help me out a bit, if you could give me some information about Estonian teams. May it be your local team or favourite team, anything will do.

But I\'m not asking you to do searching work for me and work your ass off. This isn\'t compulsory, help me out if you can and want.

So far, I know what Estonian Leagues are called. And teams of course. I can also find most of the stadiums (maybe all I guess) from Meistriliiga teams, and almost all their colours (primary and secondary, away & home colours). And what comes to Esiliiga teams, it is quite hard for a boy who hardly remembered all teams from Meistriliiga.

Once more, put everything you know about your teams. It doesn\'t matter if I already contain that information, everything will do. But mostly I\'m after....

Stadium Name
    Stadium Capacity
    Primary & Secondary Home Colours
    Primary & Secondary Away Colours
    And oh yeah, the name of Estonian Cup! I can\'t find it anywhere!

I\'m grateful to all who give me information about your league.

Thanks.

PS. Does Pasi Rautiainen rock?

Replying to Topic \'Research about Estonian teams (Meistriliiga and Esiliiga)\'

It\'s pretty obvious, that CM 4 is the subject

Originally posted by OPRomppainen

But, I\'m experiencing problems when I should find out what are away shirt colours for Tartu JK Tammeka.
    Their away colours should be Blue and Black (home colours are white and dark blue).

Estonian Cup\'s original name is \"Eesti karikas\".

Kommentaar

surely can\'t be CM4

Kommentaar

Moomin is right, I\'m not a researcher for CM4.

Ok, I am, but not for Estonian teams!

I was handed Estonia in another soccer management game you don\'t know (and I think I can\'t reveal the URL for that yet). I thought Estonia would be piece of cake, but obviously it\'s not, for me.

Kaarel, these are the colour options possible (they really suck):

Black
        White
        Red
        Green
        Purple
        Yellow
        Blue
        Orange

Thanks for handing me information about Tartu JK Tammeka already (But my editor destroyed Esiliiga while I opened it, now I have to redo it, great!)

Tammeka was just an example, because I know nothing about Esiliiga\'s colours. But a friend of mine, who is Estonian, told me that especially in Esiliiga, teams could change their colours each year so it\'s quite hard to find the real colours.

Kommentaar

I can tell you about Pärnu clubs.

JK Pärnu Vaprus
          Stadium Name: Kalev
          Stadium Capacity: 1500
          Primary & Secondary Home Colours: Green & White
          Primary & Secondary Away Colours: White & Green

JK Pärnu Tervis
          Stadium Name: Raeküla
          Stadium Capacity: 500
          Primary & Secondary Home Colours: White & Blue
          Primary & Secondary Away Colours: Blue & White

Kommentaar

Originally posted by Kaarel

It\'s pretty obvious, that CM 4 is the subject

Originally posted by OPRomppainen

But, I\'m experiencing problems when I should find out what are away shirt colours for Tartu JK Tammeka.
            Their away colours should be Blue and Black (home colours are white and dark blue).

Estonian Cup\'s original name is \"Eesti karikas\".
            What is you on about? JK Tammeka\'s home shirt and shorts are dark blue, and the away shirt is white. I\'m pretty sure (not 100%) the socks are red.
            \\"Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.\\" - Bruce Lee

Kommentaar

Tammeka\'s stadium is called Tartu Tamme st. and the capacity is 500.
              \\"Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.\\" - Bruce Lee

Kommentaar

Tartu tammeka sucks

Kommentaar

Originally posted by Patt27

Tartu tammeka sucks
                  palun loe teema pealkirja, siin ei vaielda kes imeb ja kes mitte, sooviti infot (ja mitte sellist)

Kommentaar

Thanks for all people who have posted something about Esiliiga teams!

After all it seems that information about Meistriliiga teams are found on the Internet, but you have to work for them. Esiliiga is quite impossible, that\'s why I\'m asking your help mostly on that.

Kommentaar

Thanks to raido, Pärnu clubs are now finished.

So far I know all stadiums and their sizes from Meistriliiga teams (apart from FC Valga and FC Kuressaare ), from Esiliiga all stadiums which are said on this thread. Club colours, all else missing but FC Flora and Levadia Maardu And of course, I also have the information from Pärnu teams and JK Tammeka Tartu.

Esiliiga people, time to put your efforts in....

Kommentaar

Hi OPRomppainen,

I think it is not useful to acquire here the info, that you need. To make being developed by you a soccer game the closest to reality you should directly acquire Estonian clubs. To receive official contact data of all Estonian clubs you should ask about it FC FLORA management by e-mail fcflora@fcflora.ee

Received directly from Estonian clubs info is more correct compared with info from some “in chair supporters” who do not attend the matches and receive info about Estonian soccer only from newspapers, Internet and matches’ attendants.

Kommentaar

Originally posted by NikWarshawsky

Hi OPRomppainen,

I think it is not useful to acquire here the info, that you need. To make being developed by you a soccer game the closest to reality you should directly acquire Estonian clubs. To receive official contact data of all Estonian clubs you should ask about it FC FLORA management by e-mail fcflora@fcflora.ee

Received directly from Estonian clubs info is more correct compared with info from some “in chair supporters” who do not attend the matches and receive info about Estonian soccer only from newspapers, Internet and matches’ attendants.
                          wtf?

Kommentaar

ülbe poiss

Kommentaar

NikWarshawsky, it is true that I could acquire more exact information directly from Estonian clubs. However, I have bad experiences about asking something straight from official sites and addresses.

First of all, I have never been answered. No matter if I have asked something from Yugoslavian FA, Columbus Crew etc. etc. And I thought I might get the information faster from here, as it\'s highly likely this site is the most popular football forum at Estonia. And I think dedicated football fans know those information about their local teams, and also other teams, as they are basic information. But the amount of answers has been slightly smaller than I anticipated. Whether the reason is lack of forum members (compared to www.soccernet.fi which has quite enormous user base), or just plain lack of interest. Is this question on a right section by the way? Should I have used different section?

NikWarshawsky, are you a registered member of www.soccernet.fi by the way? If I\'m not mistaken, I have seen you couple of times there, mostly at Finnish Leagues and Finland NT sections. Levadia Maardu fan?

Kommentaar

Working...
                              X