320x50 ülemine bänner

Collapse

Teadaanne

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Research about Estonian teams (Meistriliiga and Esiliiga)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Replying to Topic \'Research about Estonian teams (Meistriliiga and Esiliiga)\'

Allo

Well I think you have understood the reasons behind the lack of answers quite well. There is however a small thing you have not noticed. The fact is our season just started and the first league clubs still have to wait a couple of weeks before they can kick the ball at all. And as it is, they do tend to change their colours quite often and stadiums and such. Even players (I am not talking about one or two trasfers, I am talkgin about whole teams changing). The football system is just not as developed here as it is in Finland - yet
    If you give us a couple of more weeks, I am sure you will get your answers. As the matter of fact the full lineup of the teams participating in this years first division (esiliiga) was finalised like a week ago.

Untill that time, just try to keep your teema/topic as high as you can on the list, so people wont forget about it.

Ok I will try to give you some answers here, mostly about stadiums and last years colours.

1. FC Lootus K-Järve
    Kohtla-Järve Linnastaadion, cap: 500
    colours: Blue and white stripes
    2. JK Vaprus Pärnu
    this one you already know
    3. JK Tammeka Tartu
    This one you also know
    4. Tallinna Jalgpalliklubi
    They can play on either Tallinna Kalevi staadion (cap. around 4000) or Wismari staadion (no stands, turfpitch)
    colours: red and black stripes
    5. JK Merkuur Tartu
    Tartu Sepa staadion, no stands (This year they have been told not to play their games there so I am guessing Tartu Tamme Staadion for them as well.)
    Colours: red and white
    6. F.C.A. Estel Tallinn
    Main colours Blue, no idea where they will play
    7. JK Tervis Pärnu
    you know this one
    8. M.C. Tallinn
    No info

More info in a couple of weeks I think

Regards

Eestlane Finsbury Parkis

Kommentaar

Originally posted by Chazlor

Allo

Well I think you have understood the reasons behind the lack of answers quite well. There is however a small thing you have not noticed. The fact is our season just started and the first league clubs still have to wait a couple of weeks before they can kick the ball at all. And as it is, they do tend to change their colours quite often and stadiums and such. Even players (I am not talking about one or two trasfers, I am talkgin about whole teams changing). The football system is just not as developed here as it is in Finland - yet
      If you give us a couple of more weeks, I am sure you will get your answers. As the matter of fact the full lineup of the teams participating in this years first division (esiliiga) was finalised like a week ago.

Untill that time, just try to keep your teema/topic as high as you can on the list, so people wont forget about it.

Ok I will try to give you some answers here, mostly about stadiums and last years colours.

1. FC Lootus K-Järve
      Kohtla-Järve Linnastaadion, cap: 500
      colours: Blue and white stripes
      2. JK Vaprus Pärnu
      this one you already know
      3. JK Tammeka Tartu
      This one you also know
      4. Tallinna Jalgpalliklubi
      They can play on either Tallinna Kalevi staadion (cap. around 4000) or Wismari staadion (no stands, turfpitch)
      colours: red and black stripes
      5. JK Merkuur Tartu
      Tartu Sepa staadion, no stands (This year they have been told not to play their games there so I am guessing Tartu Tamme Staadion for them as well.)
      Colours: red and white
      6. F.C.A. Estel Tallinn
      Main colours Blue, no idea where they will play
      7. JK Tervis Pärnu
      you know this one
      8. M.C. Tallinn
      No info

More info in a couple of weeks I think

Regards

Great post, thanks!

Yes, I also heard from an Estonian who I know from another forum, that Estonian teams tend to change their kit colours quite often indeed.

I can wait for members to give more answers. I\'m not in a hurry (I guess... ).

You might think Finland\'s system is working. But in fact it has it\'s quirks too, and some of them really suck. Our teams might have problems with renewing their league licenses (for instance, one team did so, but they managed to hold on and they play in Veikkausliiga next season), no-one knows what system will be used next season in Finnish 1st Division and lower and so on. But the worst thing is our kits! As they are full of sponsors, they look like a nightmare. Each one of them.

It\'s night here, and as a student I need to wake up early. It would take my whole night to list all negative aspects about Finnish football!

Kommentaar

That is right, I am FC LEVADIA MAARDU supporter and couple of times I have inquired at Finnish Soccernet the info about Pasi Rautiainen and friendly matches played in Finland.

If you contact FC FLORA by fcflora@fcflora.ee you get information that you need. In FC FLORA office work pretty and helpful girls and they I am sure you to will get necessary info.

All info about Estonian teams contained in issued in the last year the annual books devoted to Estonian soccer 2002.

You wrote that you have an estonian friend and it is no problem for him to obtain for you these annual books.
        One annul book have been issued by FC LEVADIA and to obtain one it is necessary to contact with authors by indrekpetersoo@hot.ee or saveljev@hot.ee
        The second annul book have been issued by Estonian Soccer Federation (or FC FLORA, it is almost the same) and to obtain one it is necessary to visit FC FLORA office.

In a month FC LEVADIA issues Estonian Soccer 2003 year-book. Estonian Soccer Federation have no plans to issue its annual book in this year.

nikolai.warshawsky@mail.ee

Kommentaar

http://www.fcflora.ee/?cath=6
          on the bottom of this page .. official home stadiums (might change during the championship).

Meeskondade koduväljakud:
          -- Meistriliiga --
          FC Flora Tallinn – A. Le Coq Arena
          TVMK Tallinn – A. Le Coq Arena
          FC Maardu Levadia – Kadrioru staadion
          JK Trans Narva – Narva Kreenholmi staadion
          JK Tulevik Viljandi – Viljandi linnastaadion
          FC Levadia Tallinn – Kadrioru staadion
          FC Kuressaare – Kuressaare linnastaadion
          FC Valga – Valga linnastaadion

-- Esiliiga --
          JK Merkuur Tartu – Tartu Sepa tn staadion
          Tallinna Jalgpalli Klubi – A. Le Coq MiniArena
          FC Lootus Kohtla-Järve – Kohtla-Järve Spordikeskuse staadion
          MC Tallinn – Kernu staadion
          JK Tammeka Tartu – Tartu Tamme staadion
          JK Tervis Pärnu – Pärnu Raeküla staadion
          FCA Estel Tallinn –
          JK Vaprus Pärnu – Pärnu „Kalevi“ staadion

-- II liiga --
          HÜJK Emmaste – Emmaste staadion
          JK Vaprus II Pärnu – Pärnu Raeküla staadion
          FC Hiiu Kalur Kärdla – Maardu staadion
          Sörve JK – Salme staadion
          SK Kick Sai Narva – Narva “Kalevi” staadion
          FC Junior Maardu – Tallinna “Kalevi” staadion
          SK Dvigatel Tallinn –
          SC Real Tallinn –
          Maardu JK – Maardu staadion
          JK Kalev Sillamäe – Sillamäe “Kalevi” staadion
          FC Elva – Elva Spordikooli staadion
          Tarvastu JK – Soe aleviku staadion
          FC Valga II – Valga kunstmuruväljak
          JK Kadakas Kernu – Kernu staadion
          JK Dünamo Tallinn – Tondi tn staadion
          SK Rada Kolgaküla – Loksa linnastaadion
          Jalgpallihaigla Liige

Kommentaar

Meistriliiga has officially kicked off now, right?

Kommentaar

Originally posted by OPRomppainen

Meistriliiga has officially kicked off now, right?
              Right.
              \\"Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.\\" - Bruce Lee

Kommentaar

I\'m still waiting!

I think Esiliiga hasn\'t kicked off yet, so you can\'t be 100% sure yet about kit colours and stadiums of Esiliiga teams, right?

I\'m thinking of finishing this research next weekend, and I\'m still missing information. I appreciate every single bit of your help!

Kommentaar

Allo

The Esiliiga will kick off next weekend!

Regards
                  Eestlane Finsbury Parkis

Kommentaar

Hi, i\'ve just started an nearly equal topic without knowing that one exists

because i\'m looking for all informations i can get of estonian soccer, i\'m glad to get some informations here but i\'m more interested in the \"meeskond\" of the meistriliiga-teams. if it is possible, i would like to get informations about the esiliiga teamsquads, too. but meistriliiga is more important for me. and to say it with the words of the finnish researcher i don\'t want to let the work only done by u, but i think u better know how to search the \"estonian\" www to get informations about the teams.

so, thanks to all of u

i hope u can help me

Kommentaar

Aight... here we go!

Teams, although from the last season:
                      http://www.soccernet.ee/koosseisud.php

Then Meistriliiga teams:
                      www.fcflora.ee
                      www.fctvmk.ee
                      www.fclevadia.ee
                      my.tele2.ee/jktulevik/ unofficial
                      www.fctrans.ee
                      hot.ee/fcvalga unofficial
                      www.fclootus.ee

From Esiliiga:
                      www.jktammeka.ee
                      www.hot.ee/fcaestel

Look for \"meeskond\", \"koosseis(ud)\" or \"info\".

http://www.estonia.fifa.com/cda/cda_container/0,1503,countryCode%3Dest_localeID%3D103_siteCatego ryID%3D2309_siteID%3D1003,00.html could be helpful as well

Good luck and cheers.

“The state of our pitch wouldn’t have affected Liverpool — with their game the ball is in the air most of the time.”
                      The Special One

Kommentaar

Unustasid m6ned (u forgot some):

Meistriliiga:
                        JK Merkuur Tartu - http://www.hot.ee/merkuurjk/

Esiliiga:
                        FC Kuressaare - http://www.fckuressaare.ee/

Kommentaar

By the way, Mc Tallinn does not play in esiliiga this season
                          And Tallinna Levadia and Maardu Levadia became one team - Tallinna Levadia.
                          olgem kristlased, vabandused on esitatud

Kommentaar

thank you all

i think, these links will help me

and good to know what happened to fc levadia maardu...

Kommentaar

Mis mängu jaoks see soomlane otsis?? teab keegi????

Kommentaar

Originally posted by käbi

Mis mängu jaoks see soomlane otsis?? teab keegi????
                                Turus on tulemas kaks mängu kohalike klubidega Levadial

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X