Kustuta kõik

Hahahaa
    Supplies!

Kommentaar

Keegan särab taktikuna

Jalgpallihaigla liige
      Member of SAFC Supporters Community Estonia/Finland

Kommentaar

Mees ju tunnistas, et ei ole 3 aastat ühtegi jalgpallimängu näinud. Iga algus on raske, peaasi et 11 meest väljakule saatis, küll tulevad need formatsioonid, taktika jms.
        "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It’s nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It’s about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom". - Danny Blanchflower, legend

Kommentaar

Woody wriggles off the hook

Kevin Keegan quoted on his abortive attempt to capture Jonathan Woodgate from the smoggies:

"It looks like we've lost him and I'm very disappointed.
          "You cast your bait on the end of the line. Sometimes you catch the fish and sometimes you don't.
          "Last time I was here, we built it up, and I wanted Jonathan Woodgate as the first part of that jigsaw.
          "But from what I hear, I think he will go somewhere else - and it was only us and Tottenham who had bids accepted.
          "It wasn't a question of money, it was purely down to where the boy wanted to go."
          Reports on Sunday confirmed that Woody had completed a medical and agreed a three and a half year deal to move to White Hart Lane.
          And quoted in the Sunday Sun, Woodgate's father said:
          "The only way he would have gone to Newcastle is if Shearer was No 2 to Kevin Keegan.
          “He is going to Tottenham. I have driven him to the station to go down there today for a medical and talks.
          “Provided it all goes OK, the deal should be finalised over the weekend.”

PS: "I spoke to the chairman and I told him to keep a hold of that number six shirt because I might be back one day." - Woodgate's words when swapping Tyneside for Madrid in August 2004.

So Cacapa is safe, at least for the moment....

Mõningate uudiste valguses ootaks pigem juba TF kiiremat sulgumist

hõiskame ja rõõmustame, sest kaks ei pidavat jääma kolmandata

Kommentaar

Otsisin Jaani posti, et tsiteerida, aga sa vist ütlesid seda hoopis laupäeval Mollys -
            Vahet pole, kui Arsenali käest kotti saadakse, sest järgmises ringis tuleks nkn ManU vastu.

5. ring

Manchester United v Arsenal

Kommentaar

Väidetavalt saab Dennis Wise'ist new director of football at Newcastle

Kommentaar

Ehk lühidalt kui Keegani Kevin ebaõnnestub on asendaja juba varnast võtta.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Epic Vaata postitust
                  Ehk lühidalt kui Keegani Kevin ebaõnnestub on asendaja juba varnast võtta.
                  Kahju, et eesti keeles ei saa ilma seletamata vahet teha sõnadel when ja if (tähenduses "kui").

Tegelt kopin siia lõigu nufc.com'ist
                  The News of the World quoted that always-busy "club insider" as having given them the lowdown on Kevin Keegan's Emirates team talk as follows:

"The players were waiting for Kevin to give his instructions but all he said was 'Arsenal are a great passing team. We must make sure we pass the ball better than them'.

That was it," reported the anonymous source.

"There were no specific tactics, no work on set pieces ... the players were stunned."

Tähendab... siin pole nagu midagi uut, eksole. Tähelepanuväärne on hoopis see, et leht, mille kõrval Smuti elu24 uudised tunduvad väärtkirjanudsena, tsiteeris mõni aeg tagasi ka dressing-room insiderit, kes tundus olevat väga solvunud sellest, et Sam seletab vääääga põhjalikult taktikat, kuidas tegutseda siis kui vastasel on pall.

Ahjaa, seda ka, et Dennis Wise on olnud läbi aegade üks "lemmikumaid" vastaseid St. James Parkil. Tere tulemast.
                  “The state of our pitch wouldn’t have affected Liverpool — with their game the ball is in the air most of the time.”
                  The Special One

Kommentaar

Kuidagi vaikseks on jäänud siin, sõbrad. Aifo ravib muidugi võidupohmelli, aga kus on NUFC eelmise mängu analüüsid?
                    League One is for wankers. Championship is the ultimate challenge!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas oku Vaata postitust
                      Kuidagi vaikseks on jäänud siin, sõbrad. Aifo ravib muidugi võidupohmelli, aga kus on NUFC eelmise mängu analüüsid?
                      Läks nagu ikka...?
                      “The state of our pitch wouldn’t have affected Liverpool — with their game the ball is in the air most of the time.”
                      The Special One

Kommentaar

Skysports.com understands Newcastle have signed Atalanta teenager Fabio Zamblera.

Newcastle's new technical director Jeff Vetere has lined up the move for the highly-rated forward.

The Italy Under 18 international has agreed personal terms and passed a medical at St James' Park.
                        Zamblera has inked a four-and-a-half year deal at St James' Park.
                        The Italian becomes Newcastle's first signing under the new regime of Kevin Keegan and Dennis Wise.

Kommentaar

Suund on selge ehk siis panustatakse noorte mängumeeste(Kadar,Baheng,Tozer,Zamblera) sissetoomisele,mis on ka õige, kui vaid keegi klubist oskaks neid ka tippjalgpalluriteks vormida.
                          Keegan on toodud klubisse lihtsalt ajutiseks treeneriks (nagu siiani on eelmisedki olnud).Suvel arvatavasti tuleb see õige keda hetkel lihtsalt kätte ei saadud.Transfer aken räägib selgelt ka seda ,et ühegi suure staari jaoks Keeganile raha ei antud....ja kes tahakski hetkel klubisse tulla.

Senegali poisid Beye ja Faye peaks ka kohe kohe tagasi tulema...kui mingit haigust sealt külge ie saanud.
                          Ma rahunen kohe...ja näed ma olengi nüüd rahulik.

Kommentaar

ja üha paremaks läheb. tundub et tšehhi päevad SJP-l on loetud ...

Newcastle confirmed on Thursday evening that David Rozehnal had been loaned out to Serie A side Lazio.

The Czech international defender goes to the Olympic Stadium for the rest of the season in search of the regular first team football that he believes will secure a berth in his national side at Euro 2008.

Rozehnal had been in the news earlier in the day, when quotes attributed to him appeared in a Czech paper:

"Keegan promised to speak to us individually. I want to know his ideas and therefore know what to expect.

"I like the competition, it is useful. There are four equally-talented players for my position. I admit that the team composition is up to our coach and I'm not complaining at all.

"But I think we are on the same level, I am not worse than them. Moreover, I put in some good performances at the beginning. I am annoyed.

"I was very much looking forward to coming to Newcastle after playing at Club Brugge and PSG. I did not expect to be sitting on the bench.

"One time I'm playing as right-back, then a left-back. Then in right midfield, or as a defensive midfielder. For instance in the FA Cup fixture against Arsenal the coach wanted me to play in centre midfield like when I played against Bolton, but Enrique injured himself so I was put in defence.

"I don't like such rotation. I don't want to drop out of the Czech team ahead of Euro 2008. Training at Newcastle is of a high-quality but there's no substitute for match practice."

Kommentaar

aus tulemus kui vaadata mängupilti, kuid kindlasti oleks pidanud oweni esimene värav ka lugema ning boro värav oli samuti kahtlane. kahest mehest, kes suluseisus olid, oli üks huthile päris lähedal ja kaitsja pidi valima kumba võtab - ei ütleks, et passiivne suluseis. ei tea, kuidas sellist olukorda kohtunikud tõlgendaksid, kui videolindilt saaksid üle vaadata. tundus vale otsus olevat.

vähemalt on värav kirjas. oodates järgmist mängu ja natuke rohkemat õnne...
                              ½121½

Kommentaar

Keegan Wonderland my ass.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X