X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Need taanlased kah vaid oma keelt kirjutavad

Kommentaar

Otse Taanist

I am no expert on AaB but Zelinski is currently getting much attention. Largely because he has started the season with goals, goals, goals. He has so far scored 7 goals in 6 games and is on top of the Danish Goalscorer List.

In general people are wondering how come no-one has found him before and are talking of how cheap he was.

As for Oper, there was a lot of talk in the beginning, but it has faded away. People hope that by adding Zelinski they may even get more out of Oper. He has not scored as many goals as was expected, but I don't think he plays as a striker to be fair.

Maybe Tonzz can tell you more, his team was beaten by AaB last week I think. Unfairly though, but if you don't take your chances ... ehh Tonnz

Taibi
      Tsitaat taanlaselt ühest foorumist, kus küsisin, kuidas taanlased suhtuvad Eesti ründepaari...
      Mamps on tubli, nii päeval laudas kui ka õhtul klubist tulles hilja..

Kommentaar

Estisk AaB-import afgjorde topopgųr i Vejle

En rękke fatale fejlafleveringer i fųrste halvleg afgjorde Superliga-topopgųret, da AaB i dag fortsatte sejrsstimen med 3-1 over hjemmeholdet på Vejle Stadion. 4306 tilskuere ęrgrede sig, da den estiske angrebsduo Indrek Zelinski og Andres Oper med henholdsvis én og to scoringer satte endnu en fed streg under, at de er attraktiv fodboldimport fra ųst. Hjemmeholdets Alex Nųrlund reducerede til 3-1 efter en times spil.

Nii, peaks tähendama midagi sellist

Eesti Aab-import tegi tipptööd Vejles

Ridamisi ränki eksimusi esimesel poolajal oli otsustav Superliiga tippmängus, kui Aab täna jätkas võiduteed 3-1 kodusmänginud Vejle vastu. 4306 pealtvaatajat ...(vihastasid, kurvastasid, ma ei tea tähendust ühel sõnal) kui eestlastest ründeduo Indrek Zelinski ja Andres Oper vastavalt ühe ja kahe väravaga tõestasid taaskord, et nad on atraktiivne jalgpalliimport idast. Kodumeeskonna Alex Nųrlund vähendas seisu 3-1-le pärast tunnist mängu.

Kuna taani keelt ma ei valda, siis ei pruugi antud kirjatükk just veatu olla. Aga rootsi keel on mul suus ja need kaks +norra keel on päris sarnased.
        http://www.facebook.com/TallinnaFcReaal

Kommentaar

b>Estiske bombere slog til i Vejle</b>

Det unge Vejle-hold fik søndag eftermiddag en fodboldlektion af AaB. 1-3 blev det på en dag, hvor der var dømt ”ester-show” på Vejle Stadion.
          Allerede efter et kvarter blev dagens første estiske scoring sat i kassen. Det var Andres Oper, der stod for første scoring efter 16 minutter, og kort før pausen var esteren på spil igen, da han sendte bolden i mål efter et hjørnespark.
          AaB formåede ofte at ødelægge Vejles spil, og bare to minutter efter Opers andet mål, var det landsmanden Indrek Zelinski, som helt fantastisk lobbede bolden i mål fra midten af banen, da han så, at Boye Habekost var kommet for langt ud af sit mål.
          Vejle kom lidt bedre med efter pausen, og efter 20 minutter af halvlegen var Alex Nørlund på spil, da han sendte bolden i mål efter en ripost fra Jimmy Nielsen i AaB-målet.
          Mere blev det dog ikke til for Vejle, som dog også mødte et meget stærkt AaB-hold.
          "Vi viser den klasse, der skal til for at vinde på udebane. Vi kører den professionelt hjem i anden halvleg" sagde AaB-træner Peter Rudbæk.

Nii, proovin siis pulli pärast veel midagi tõlkida:

Noor Vejle meeskond sai pühapäeva pärastlõunal Aalborgi käest jalgpalliõppetunni. JÄRGMINE LAUSE ON LIIG SEGANE, räägitakse midagi eestlaste showst Vejle staadionil :-)

Juba veerandtunnise mängu järel toimus esimene eesti skoorimine (?). See oli Andres Oper, kes skooris esimest korda 16. minutil, ja vahetult enne poolajavilet oli eestlane jälle mängus, lüües värava nurgalöögijärgselt.

Aab jätkas Vejle mängu hävitamist ja ainult kaks minutit pärast Operi teist väravat oli kaasmaalane Indrek Zelinski see, kes täiesti fantastiliselt tõstis palli väljaku keskelt väravasse, kui ta nägi, et Boye Habekost oli oma väravast liiga palju välja tulnud.

Vejlel läks veidi paremini pärast vaheaega ja pärast 20minutilist mängu oli resultatiivne Alex Nørlund, lüües palli väravasse Jimmy Nielseni postilöögi järgselt.

JÄRGMIST LÕIKU MA EI OSKA, sisu on a la et Vejlel ei jätkunud rohkem jaksu.

"Me näitame sellist taset, mida on vaja, et võõrsil võita. Ja siis mängime professionaalselt lõpuni teisel poolajal (st hoiame seisu)", ütles Aab treener Peter Rudbæk.

Oehh, tänaseks aitab. Keegi võiks mind õllega premeerida. Ja taani keele filoloogidele head naermist :-) Kui kellegil on veel soovi taani keelest midagi tõlkida, andku aga teada sepad@delfi.ee, võin vabalt jutu siiasamma foorumisse Opi ja Zelinski tegemistest üles panna.

Kommentaar

Super-Aab pajatab järgmist:
            (loodetavasti inglise keelest ei pea tõlkima :-)
            Nii et nüüd on ka Zelinskil hüüdnimi olemas- INDY!!!

Kling, Klang

The ball is sent into the back of the net with a bang, and the scoring forward makes a treble somersault to celebrate his goal. This effort is done with ease and without breaking any sweat - obviously because the player is not human but stuck on a stick as a table football player. He is however a vital element of the Estonian Championship in table football. The Estonian strike force both of AaB and the Estonian National Team, Andres Oper and Indrek "Indy" Zelinski has challenged each other in the premises of AaB Support Club, and being the top scorer of the Danish Super League, Zelinski gives an early indication of his abilities in front of goal by hammering the ball into the net. But this meeting is not just about a simple game, but just as much about a set up for a conversation about football, and the talks certainly came wide.

The Hole in the Fence

- When I was about 15 years old, I managed to sneak into a national match at the old stadium in Tallinn, Oper explains. People were not as well off as they are today, and the National games were quite expensive and therefore just affordable for the jet set. Somehow I managed to find a hole in the fence surrounding the stadium, and I took the risk. The result however was not worth to mention as Estonia lost 0-6 to Finland.
            - Now a new and modern stadium has been built so the time where neighbours to the stadium could watch the matches from their windows has ended, Zelinski adds.
            A new ball has been sent to play and the two Estonians keeps chatting in a language that most of all sounds like an odd mixture of Romanian and Finnish. It is obvious that the game is not new to the two strikers, and the match continues with Oper being forced back to defend his goal.

No Military Service

Zelinski reveals that he will not face the same problems with his military service as Oper has experienced. The Estonian Army doesn't recognize any difference between high and small in the community, and despite being a much-admired football player abroad, there is no escape. Well, i.e. almost none.
            - A couple of years back I studied engineering and these studies earned me a postponement for the present. The system is so that when you settle down and have kids then you earn another three years postponement of your military service for each kid you have. Then when you turn 27 you are automatically transferred to the reserve forces.
            A year and a half ago Zelinski became farther to Johanna-Lisa together with his common-law wife Sigrit, and despite the fact that it wasn't part of a calculated plan that she was going to sabotage Zelinskis military service, the arrival of Johanna-Lisa came at an opportune moment for Indrek. Johanna-Lisa and Sigrit have now joined Indrek in Aalborg, and the Zelinski family has settled down in a downtown apartment.
            - Apparently I am still a bit too young to have kinds then, 22-year-old Oper says, looking like someone who has just come up with a great idea. Opers girlfriend, Marge, is still living in Tallinn as she holds a leading position in an export company. Unfortunately it does not seem possible for her to join Oper in Aalborg here and now.
            At the moment her job opportunities in this part of the country are too few. If she is to move to Denmark she will probably have to work in or around Copenhagen. Therefore we believe it is better for her to stay at home with her family and friends instead of us living apart here anyway, Oper explains while Zelinski hurries to offer him a job as baby-sitter.

The city of Danes

The ball squirms around the football table and Oper senses the pressure getting higher and higher. Being behind 3-1 he is forced to take chances and by winning a hard battle on the midfield is looks as if the tide is turning.
            Both of them are well educated in the history of their native country and both know the good old legend of how Dannebrog - the Danish flag - fell from the sky during the battle of Tallinn back in 1219.
            - Tallinn means the city of Danes and all Estonian kids learn the old story at school. For us it is nothing special to suffer from oppression. All together Estonia has only been independent for about 50 years, and this even includes the years since the breakdown of the old Soviet Union. During our childhood we became used to the sound of the Russian language, and despite putting our fingers in our ears, the sound of rattling windows during the roar of giant Russian transport planes, taking off and landing. The sight of Russian mariners in the streets was also a part of every-day life, Oper and Zelinski explains. But still both of them had Russian teams as their favourites and they will never forget the time sitting in front of the television, crossing their fingers for either Dynamo Kiev as Oper did or Spartak Moscow in the case of Zelinski.
            - A couple of years back when AaB played in Kiev, I had the opportunity to meet with the legendary coach, Lobanowski, and he even spoke to me, Oper explains frowning.
            - I really would have enjoyed it if we had managed to beat them back then, but I had to settle with sensing the smell of victory, and also managing to score a goal against them.

Victory for Zelinski

The match on the table has ended. Zelinski won 6-5 and Oper pretends to be annoyed.
            - When I took the lead by 6-2 and there only was three balls left, I knew that I had victory in my pocket. Therefore I allowed you back into the match and also gave you the last three balls, the winner brags. Oper replies quickly with something that could look like a dart, but still the atmosphere is great.
            - The first time I was in Denmark was back in 1991 where I competed in the Dana Cup, Indy Zelinski remembers. Since then I went to Parken to watch the Euro Cup final between Arsenal and Parma, so I kind of recognize the social conditions.
            - It stroke me with surprise that I recently had to queue up at the tunnel between Aalborg and Nørresundby. Now I know that the tunnel almost all of the time is undergoing mending, but my image of Denmark was that everything was perfect. It is a relief to see that it is also possible to find things here that doesn't function as planned, the Estonian Champion of table football of Aalborg ends.

Kommentaar

Aitähh Fantoom

Kommentaar

Taanlased on naljavennad

Ma küll kahtlen kas Eesti keel kõlab nagu Rumeenia ja Soome keele segu.
                May the Violet flag flutter in the wind on all fields of challenge and valour, a vivid hope is our solace, we have eleven athletes and one heart. Go, Fiorentina, we want you to be the queen of all teams, go, Fiorentina, fight with bravery and prowess everywhere! In any hour of dismay and victory, remember you're the history of football!

Kommentaar

Kuna ma olen väga laisk, siis kas keegi teab üldse millised need väravad siis olid?
                  See kiri siin on all

Kommentaar

Delfi kommentaarist:
                    esimene värav Oper - trahvikasti vasakust nurgast ilus löök paremasse ristnurka.

teine värav Oper - väravale eelnes suht segane olukord,kus tuli pikk sööt Operile paremale äärele - Oper ei olnud suluseisus, küll on seda Zelinski väljaku keskel,äärekohtunik näitas suluseisu,kaitsjad jäid seisma,platsikohtunik lasi edasi mängida,Oper küll sisse ei löönud,pall läks nurgalööki,kuid sealt tulnud palli toksis
                    Oper kahelt meetrilt sisse.

kolmas värav Zelinski - sai kolmekümnelt meetrilt palli ja riputas üle väljatulnud väravavahi väravasse,iluvärav ,mis kandideerib vooru parimale väravale.
                    When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!

Kommentaar

kurat küll mis zelinskiga juhtunud on

lööb selliseid väravaid mida löövad väga head loovad(flair) mängjad. vanasti ta ikka ainult koperdas palliga väravasse

Kommentaar

ilmselt on kuti enesekindlus kõvsati kasvanud, ta oskas neid asju ennegi, kuid tal oli ilmselt nii suur sabin sees, et ta kartis...
                        kõike, mida te ütlete võidakse kasutada kohtus teie vastu...

Kommentaar

nu tore et mees enesekindlust juurde on saanud...nii tulevad ca v2ravad

Kommentaar

Orginally posted by Manchester

Väga hea , et võiT tuli
                            By Rainman: Kustutasin eelmise postituse. Selle asemel, et mõttetult uut postitust lisada, parem paranda eelnevat (edit nupp postituse all)

Kommentaar

kui Oper ja Zelinski nii hooaja lõpuni teevad siis äkki mõni kvaliteetsem klubi ostab nad mõlemad ära
                              Pärtel Tomberg

isePankur.ee - Inimeselt inimesele
                              http://www.isepankur.ee
                              info@isepankur.ee

Kommentaar

See võimalus on tõesti väga võimalik,kui väravate sadu jätkub!
                                C’mon Man United!!!

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X