Collapse
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

See jutt pole vist läbi käinud siit veel.

The Premier League have confirmed a new Under-21 competition for this season that will bridge the gap between academies and first teams.

Teams from 17 Premier League clubs and six Championship teams will be divided into three groups. From January onwards, they will be divided into another three groups based on their performance, which will lead to a knockout stage and final.

Sarnane olümpia süsteemile, kaasata võib 3 vanemat mängijat kuid vanusepiirang on 21 aastat.

Kommentaar

asendus senisele reservide liigale.

Kommentaar

Guardiani secret footballer laseb jälle kulda:

Years ago, if I said I played football, people would queue up to talk to me and buy me drinks. Today if I go out to see friends, I have to be on my toes. Everybody seems to be a reporter. If you meet a footballer and he comes across as a rude, arrogant prick, the chances are that he is simply trying not to give anything away. Either that, or you have bumped into Ashley Cole.
        armastan ma headust üle kõige vihkan lolle

Kommentaar

Veidi poeetiline vaade jalgpalli ümbritsevale kurjusele ja koledusele. Mõjub kainestavalt.

We are now obliged to return from the "Sounds and sweet airs that give delight and hurt not" of Shakespeare's words invoked at both opening and closing ceremonies to that pandemic and apparently incurable social disease known as Association Football. We return from the loyalty and fair play of our cyclists, rowers and runners to that vast carnival of cheating, brutality and avarice known as the Premier League. We return from one vision of our country, personified by the decency and charm of Brad and Jessica, Laura and Mo, to that other isle, full of the noises made by John Terry, Wayne Rooney and Joey Barton.
          the woman who hurt him must surely have trouble sleeping
          because belle of st mark is a beauty extraordinaire

Kommentaar

Leidsin naljaka fakti:
            Curse of Birmingham City FC

English football side Birmingham City FC played 100 years under a curse from 1906 to 2006.[10] As the legend goes, the club moved from nearby Muntz Street into its current location at St Andrew's, building the stadium on land that was being used by the Romani people. After they were forced to move, the angry Romani people put an 100-year hex on the stadium. This curse is similar to one placed on Derby County FC.[citation needed]

Throughout the years many Birmingham City FC managers would try to remove the curse but with little success. Former manager Ron Saunders tried to banish the curse in the 1980s by placing crucifixes on floodlights and painting the bottom of his players’ boots red. Another manager, Barry Fry, in charge from 1993 to 1996, urinated in all four corners of the pitch after a clairvoyant said it would break the spell. On Boxing Day 2006 the curse was finally lifted and on that day Birmingham City FC celebrated a 2-1 win over Queens Park Rangers FC.

Kommentaar

Readingi värskest omanikust ja maksudest kõrvale hoidmise skeemidest.
              the woman who hurt him must surely have trouble sleeping
              because belle of st mark is a beauty extraordinaire

Kommentaar

Kas premmis saavad vabaagendid ka pärast akna sulgumist klubidega liituda, nagu on seda madalamates liigades?
                Ilma vutita olla ei saa, vajan, kui õhku ma
                Ei tohi koju küll jääda sa, kui mängib Tammeka

Kommentaar

Peaks saama küll, aga kiire güügeldamine tõendeid selle kohta ei andnud.

Kommentaar

Jah, aga selle klausliga, et vaba agent peab olema oma eelmise klubi poolt priiks lastud enne akna sulgumist.
                    Minu nimi on jyriöö, aga sõbrad kutsuvad mind tavaliselt külla.

Kommentaar

Last edited by orbitaaljaam; 29.08.12, 15:32. Põhjus: Jep, ma ei saa pilte endiselt otse postitada.

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Top of the league!

(Brace yourselves: 'Vähemalt kuskil olete esimesed' naljad on tulemas)
                          Victoria Concordia Crescit

Kommentaar

Injury table's oleme nagunii pea aastaringselt 'Top of the league'
                            Praegusel hetkel peaksime ka seal olema esimesed

Kommentaar

päikeselehe transfer-uudise pilt läheks sama hästi ka mingi night of the living dead seitsmenda osa plakatina vabalt loosi.

armastan ma headust üle kõige vihkan lolle

Kommentaar

Gary Neville MNF

Tõsiselt nauditav pundit vahelduseks võrreldes mõningate peerudega kel pole midagi huvitavat öelda.
                                Victoria Concordia Crescit

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X