No announcement yet.

Kohtla-Järve JK Järve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Viivikonna ja Sirgala asuvad üldse teisel pool Sillamäed.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas elx Vaata postitust
      No iga asendi pealt on Järve parem nimi kui Alko, mille tausta pole ma kunagi viitsinud lahkama hakata.
      alko nimi tuleneb kuskilt türgi või gruusia keelest. a mis ta parasjagu tähendab, ei mäleta.
      nime väljamõtlejad nimelt on seatkandist, kärakaga pole kahjuks mingit seost.
      tell your mother, we are hooligans!

Kommentaar

Alko tuleb vene keelest -Ассоциация Любителей Коллективного Отдыха ehk siis tõlkes Kollektiivse Puhkuse Armastajate Assotsiatsioon

Kommentaar

Jalgpalliklubi Kohtla-Järve Kollektiivse Puhkuse Armastajate Assotsiatsioon.

Kõlab, igatahes, uhkelt!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas markofkin Vaata postitust
            Jalgpalliklubi Kohtla-Järve Kollektiivse Puhkuse Armastajate Assotsiatsioon.

Kõlab, igatahes, uhkelt!
            Mis sa irvitad ! Normaalne kui mehed vaeva näevad ja oma väikest jalgpallimaailma korrastada tahavad. Igal juhul etem uudis kui soigumine, et Narva Trans on tegelikult hea klubi aga mängijad on pahad. Edu Tuljakov & co`le ja uuele FC Järvele !

PS. Ja loomulikult teeb uudis meele eriti rõõmsaks ühe teise nurga alt vaadatuna

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas INCE Vaata postitust
              Mis sa irvitad ! Normaalne kui mehed vaeva näevad ja oma väikest jalgpallimaailma korrastada tahavad. Igal juhul etem uudis kui soigumine, et Narva Trans on tegelikult hea klubi aga mängijad on pahad. Edu Tuljakov & co`le ja uuele FC Järvele !

PS. Ja loomulikult teeb uudis meele eriti rõõmsaks ühe teise nurga alt vaadatuna
              Aga mõne mehe arvates ongi Eestis vaid üks normaalne klubi. Igatahes on positiivne,et Ida -Virus suudetakse ka koostööd teha ja ehk sellest sünnib ka midagi head!
              Klubi nime võiks ka ära muuta
              Mis on ühist Tallinna jõulukuusel ja Cristiano Ronaldol? Mõlemad kipuvad ümber kukkuma, aga süüdi on alati teised!
              Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

Härrased, ma arvan, et teil kammib.

Kommentaar

Whoa, härrased... Olge nüüd ometigi vähe rahulikumad. Ma ei ole absoluutselt mitte ühestki otsast FC Järve tegemiste üle irvitamas, pigem vastupidi, soovin neile igakülgseid kordaminekuid ja ammugi ei oleks mul mitte midagi selle vastu, kui uus tegija juba lähemal ajal suudaks Narva-suguse häbipleki jalgpallikaardilt pühkida. Sellise sõbraliku nöögi peale kettasse minna... Olge nüüd ikka!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas markofkin Vaata postitust
                    Whoa, härrased... Olge nüüd ometigi vähe rahulikumad. Ma ei ole absoluutselt mitte ühestki otsast FC Järve tegemiste üle irvitamas, pigem vastupidi, soovin neile igakülgseid kordaminekuid ja ammugi ei oleks mul mitte midagi selle vastu, kui uus tegija juba lähemal ajal suudaks Narva-suguse häbipleki jalgpallikaardilt pühkida. Sellise sõbraliku nöögi peale kettasse minna... Olge nüüd ikka!
                    Ei läinud kettasse,vaid märkisin seda,et enamus tõelistel fännidel ongi südames koht vaid ühele klubile. Ega kõik klubid ei saagi meeldida ju.
                    Mis on ühist Tallinna jõulukuusel ja Cristiano Ronaldol? Mõlemad kipuvad ümber kukkuma, aga süüdi on alati teised!
                    Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas INCE Vaata postitust

panna oma meeskonnale nimeks alko ja siis pidevalt selgitada, et pole alkoholiga tegu. Ma arvan, et nimi alko pandigi sellepärast, et tähelepanu äratada ja täheseletus mõeldi lihtsalt juurde.

Teeks klubi ÕLU (Õnnelike Laste Uhkus) ja hakkaks aga liigat mängima. Kas oleks kõik korrektne?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas pallimees Vaata postitust
                        Alko tuleb vene keelest -Ассоциация Любителей Коллективного Отдыха ehk siis tõlkes Kollektiivse Puhkuse Armastajate Assotsiatsioon
                        Siis on kogu aeg meeskonna nime valesti kirjutatud. Kuna tegu on akronüümiga, siis peaks see olema üles tähendatud läbiva suurtähega. Mitte et Kohtla-Järve ALKO mõtted vähem viinale viiks.
                        I don't write erotica but I do write. Don't get paid for it though. My writing is a little more high profile than erotica generally. I stay anonymous though so I can never be compensated for my work.

Kommentaar

Värskendame Kohtla-Järve teemat. Suuname pilgu tulevikku!
                          The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas telekavaataja Vaata postitust
                            Balaball nr. 14 - Copa Järve

Balaball on väljasõidul Kohtla-Järve klubil JK Järvel.

Andrei Škaleta - mees, kelle peal püsib kogu jalgpall Kohtla-Järvel

-millised on klubi visioonid?
                            -mida oleks klubil vaja?
                            -milline näeb välja Andrei igapäevane töö?

Duvan Torres ja Yuri Sousa - leegionäärid raske saatuse ja suurte unistustega.

-kuidas nad elavad?
                            -mida arvavad esiliigast?
                            -millest unistavad?
                            -millest tunnevad puudust?

Lisaks ma kopeerin siia Duvani ja Yuri vastused inglise keeles (mõned jäid intervjuust välja).

Duvan

1. Your story – how did you end up in Estonia, what do you like and what are you missing from home?

I got here because of my agents, my employers. They have contacts in the club and they contacted them.
                            I was playing in Colombia and then I went to play for a Peruvian league. I ended my contract in Peru and my agents made contact with the club for me to move to Estonia. I arrived here for the first time last year November and came back this year. I’m very happy to be here. I really like the European and Estonian culture. There are a lot good and friendly people. If you need anything, the people always help you out. They tell you where to go or they tell you where to find things that in reality we would not know ourselves.
                            Sometimes I miss my family the most. A person that lives abroad can miss a lot of things from their culture but mostly you miss your family, your friends. From the culture, I sometimes miss the food but in Europe you’ll find very good and healthy food so I’m really happy to be here and I expect to do things much better here and to move forward with everything on this continent.

2. How often do you visit home?

We only travel once per year, we go home at the end of the championship.Then we go for a vacation. We can’t travel two-three times a year because the league tournament in Estonia lasts for 8 months and it doesn’t have any breaks. We do have one, maximum two weeks of vacation but to travel that far away it’s not enough time. That’s why we only travel after the end of the season.

3. Which league and club do you dream to play for?

I always like to dream in short-term, medium-term and long-term plans. I have always had that mentality that you can reach your goals when you give yourself different deadlines. At the moment my short-term dream is to do very well in this league. The medium-term dream is to play in a Russian league. In Russia I’d like to play in the best club. In Colmbia, we hear a lot about Zenit but also Krasnodar. I have heard a lot about those clubs and I follow them on Instagram. And the long-term dream is... well, who wouldn’t want to play for a club that you are a fan of. For me they are FC Barcelona in the Spanish League in the English league, I’d like to play for Manchester United.

4. Where are you planning to watch Copa America?

Depends on where we are. Usually we are watching at home from the internet through the TV. We have a phone paired with the TV. If we are away from home, we have to go to a restaurant or some other place where we could watch the Copa America because I have to support my country, Colombia. I hope for things to go in a better way, for Colombia to once again win the Copa America. In reality I don’t think Colombia will win because everybody is supporting Brazil because Brazil is the „local“ team, from the place where Copa America takes place this year. Therefore everybody expects Brazil to win and become the champion. But I think that football is very unpredictable so you can’t say who will the champion but of course there are favourites. That’s why I think that Brazil is one of the favourites and will be in the final.

5. Who is the strongest opponent that you have played against in Estonia?
                            The toughest club that we have played against is in my opinion Legion. The club seems very strong and every line on its own is also very strong. Therefore they are strongs rivals but rivals that you can beat although on the papers they are the team that is marked as the „favourite“ to relegate. I think it’s a strong club but a club that we can beat because I haven’t yet met a team that I would think will be impossible to beat. I think that all the teams are playing football, they are all strong and therefore you shouldn’t be afraid of anyone. The day will just arrive and things will go well and for sure you should not believe that nobody is stronger than you. You just work and the strength you show on the pitch will tell who is the strongest. But in my opinion the strongest team we have met in Estonia so far is Legion.

6. Do you have girlfriends here?
                            Yes, we have some (girl)friends that come to our matches and that greet us and I know one or two women who I sometimes talk to but no, at the moment I don’t have a girlfriend. To be honest, I haven’t had that much time as I have been in Estonia only for 4 months. It’s also very difficult because of the different languages. I would be lucky if one day I could maybe meet a girl that would speak my language but on the other hand, here I’m very much dependent on football anyway. I believe that you do need to have friends though, to enjoy the time off of football and do something different, to go out, it’s needed to get some rest for the mind from all the football.
                            Yuri

My story is a bit long, I am going to mix a bit of Spanish and Portuguese

In 2015 I got a proposal to go and play in Latvia. Back in Brazil, me and my family we didn´t have any good living conditions, didn´t have any money, so my father quit his job and sold his car in order for me to be able to go to Latvia.

When we got there, we found out that everything was a lie, the club didn´t pay any salaries, they didn´t give me a place to stay. We immediately found out that the person arranging for all these things, a Brazilian guy living in Latvia, had already done this to other Brazilian players in the past. So after all of this failed, we had to return to Brazil devastated, as my father owed some people money.
                            I started again training and playing in the lower leagues that´s when I got another proposal, this time to go to Finland. But then again, we were scammed as this person wanted some money upfront so I could play there. At that point, I thought of giving up on football as I didn´t have an agent as Duan did. Therefore, by then I started handing out my CV so I could find a job somewhere. At the same time, I happen to come across this project on Instagram, about these two other Brazilians I had met in Latvia before, with this football club called Albatroz S.C.

So, I send these two guys a message, asking them what did I have to do in order to join them in Latvia in this club.
                            They told me I had to pay again some money in order to be able to play, but promised me that if in the next three months there, I would do well, then I could aim for higher leagues.
                            My parents asked for some borrowed money to support me and I went to Latvia again. In our 3rd month there, Andrej Escaleta and Victor Pares (??) went and watch me play, they liked what they saw and brought me here. Now, thank God, everything is good and I am happy.

In what leagues and clubs do you dream about in playing?
                            Like Duvan said, we should dream in going for better leagues but considering we are here, I would like to go to Russia. There are many Brazilians playing there in teams like CSKA, like Vitinho, Hulk that played in Zenith. But I would dream in playing in Barcelona!.
                            I am a big fan of Ronaldinho Gaúcho, so one of my dreams is playing in Barcelona one day!

Where are you planning on watching the Copa América?
                            We always watch football on the internet, on our mobiles as the local TV doesn´t have the transmission. The Copa América is a very important competition, as both our nations, Colombia and Brazil are playing it. So, it is easier for us for people to talk about us, about our countries and it is easier to feel more adapted.

What is the toughest opponent that you have faced in the League?
                            Yeah, I think so too. Legion is the toughest one. But, you know, a game is a game and for me there are no favourites, so we could beat them too. If we play well and do what we train every week, we can beat any team!

Do you have a girlfriend or fiancée?
                            (laughs whilst doing the number 4 with his fingers)
                            No, no, it is not true. I don´t have one. I would love to have one but nothing for now!
                            Instagram

Twitter

Eesti Lokomotiv Moskva fännid

telekavaataja.blogabet.com

Kommentaar

Ja Duvani värav tõi Järvele ülimagusa võidu täna. Hea töö!
                              Instagram

Twitter

Eesti Lokomotiv Moskva fännid

telekavaataja.blogabet.com

Kommentaar

Võõramaalased klubist läinud? Ok, 1 oli mängukeeluga, aga videos figureerinud kaks tegelast jäid viimasest mängust eemale. Kui nii, siis ennustan Järvele väga keerulist hooaja teist poolt.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X