No announcement yet.

Ragnar Klavan (Paide Linnameeskond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Kui mängiti antud olukorras nii kõrge liiniga, siis oleks ka väravavaht võinud ehk olla veidi kõrgemal, kui seal viiekasti joone juures passida. Arvate, et Neuer oleks ennast samamoodi positsioneerinud?
    Joga Bonito!!!

Kommentaar

kõlab nagu miski, mida Klavan võiks rääkida

Kommentaar

Reddit aitab nagu ikka.

There were times, even after Danny Ings had made up his mind to leave Liverpool, when those familiar doubts would drift in from the cold and muddle with his thought process. They may have been sparked by a team-mate imploring him to stay, or the simple realisation that the club was hardly going out of their way to push him through the exit door. Yet, as he plunged himself back into another bout of soul searching, clarity would eventually be restored.

He knew that he was still wanted. He knew he was still valued by a club that he believes are on the cusp of greatness. But, ultimately, that was no longer enough.

“I felt I needed to go to a club where I could really prove myself to be somebody else’s Mo Salah, be somebody else’s Firmino, someone else’s Henderson or Milner,” he says. “I wanted to go somewhere I could be an important player. Be the player the whole city looks up to.”

Sitting in a swish Southampton hotel this week, the 26-year-old is en route to achieving as much. As one dream died, so another has come to life. Fortune is favouring the brave.

He is embracing the pressure of being a talisman for the club he supported as a boy, and enjoying new-found responsibility for shaping a season into which he aims to inject some meaningful momentum against Crystal Palace. The broad smile is genuine and the thrill of anticipation whipped up by little touches others take for granted: not least the knowledge that his daily effort on the training ground will, more often than not, bring a starting place at the weekend.

At Liverpool, Ings was starved of that oxygen but chose to battle on regardless. He could have sought to quit in each of the past three transfer windows but pushed back on that notion until content that he had given everything.

There were several signposts as to his future, which Ings considered after escaping on holiday to the United States, but his omission from Liverpool’s squad for the Champions League final with Real Madrid had bit hardest. He made four appearances during the march through the knockout rounds, though sitting, powerless, in the stands that night in Kiev’s Olimpiyskiy Stadium proved more painful than either of the knee injuries that complicated his task at Anfield and rudely interrupted progress just as he had forced his way into the England squad.

“That was one of the moments that obviously broke my heart,” he says. “For any player to play a part in the Champions League, coming on in games, to not then be part of the final was absolutely heartbreaking.

“It wasn’t just that night that helped me make the decision. There were a few squads I wasn’t in, or times I didn’t come off the bench, and you go home and you feel you have so much to give . . .

“It is such a strong squad at Liverpool, and they are going to do absolutely humongous things, that you understand every decision the manager makes. But it doesn’t stop the hurt. I went away in the summer and had a little think about my life. I have just turned 26 and I am still at a good age.

“When I first went to Liverpool I was 23, starting games, I made my England debut and I felt on top of the world. I just felt I needed that back in my life.

“The front three Liverpool have are arguably the best in Europe together. The way that they know each other’s game — unbelievable. I knew I wasn’t going to replace that.

Ings realised that his first-team chances were limited given the brilliant form of Mané, Salah and Firmino Ings realised that his first-team chances were limited given the brilliant form of Mané, Salah and FirminoFrancisco Leong/AFP/Getty Images “I did get game time towards the end of the season and it was great to have that feeling in the tummy when you stand in the tunnel. It got me wanting to feel that every week, which is what I am getting now at Southampton.

“The lads at Liverpool all wanted me to stay, but understood. We used to play cards on the way to away games and it was a different feeling for me because I wouldn’t be starting.

“I would cover that up, and I hid that, because I didn’t want to bring any negativity to the group. But it didn’t stop me going home and just sitting in the house with my dogs and being upset. That happened for a long time.

“Although I was happy around the lads and everyone at the club, on a much deeper level I know I wasn’t as happy as I can be. And, when I am happy, I play my best football and then I am going to give myself the best chance to get that England shirt back on and not be that guy with the one cap [won against Lithuania in October 2015]. That was the biggest reason for me: I just wanted to be happy.”

The emotions have still been raw. Jürgen Klopp’s tribute upon Ings’s departure — “if you could bottle character and spirit, his would sell worldwide” — was touching.

“For him to say that meant the world and it was almost like closure on working with him. I want him to win as much as he can for Liverpool and I know he wants me to do well,” he says.

“A lot of people say, ‘You didn’t make it at Liverpool.’ It doesn’t offend me. My situation was taken out of my hands completely by bad luck.”

It speaks volumes for how he was viewed as a footballer, also, that on the day that he left, Salah challenged him to a sporting bet as to who would score the most Premier League goals. They stand at one each after the Egyptian decided to scrap his opening-day strike because Ings’s late move meant he did not start Southampton’s first fixture.

Ings scored his first goal for Southampton in his second game for the club, the defeat against Everton Ings scored his first goal for Southampton in his second game for the club, the defeat against EvertonPeter Powell/Reuters Liverpool’s insistence on a £20 million fee, which will kick in next summer when an initial loan move becomes a permanent deal, delayed serious negotiations until deadline day.

What ensued was a fraught afternoon: the hiring of a private jet at short notice and a scramble to beat the clock. At 4.30pm, half an hour before the cut-off, Ings and his agent, David Threlfall, were in a departure lounge at Manchester airport. A deal sheet between the clubs was signed electronically and brought a two-hour extension. “I was thinking it was not going to happen,” he says. “The plane was coming from Luton and we wanted to leave the engines running to have the quickest turnaround ever. But you have to switch the engines off, so that they can cool.

“It was so late. When we landed in Southampton, we went straight to the training ground, medical done and we managed to push it over the line. A crazy day, but worth it.”

Ings was born in Winchester, so St Mary’s had always been his first choice. Palace, Bournemouth, West Ham United and Newcastle United were among the many clubs that had shown interest, but Southampton were, and are, Ings’s club.

One highlight growing up that he never tires of recounting was being presented with an award at school by Adam Lallana, then a first-team player. “He always rolls his eyes and says, ‘You’re not telling that story again,’ ” he says laughing.

True love did not always run smoothly. “I was released from the [Southampton] centre of excellence because they said I was too small,” says Ings, who sang George Ezra’s Shotgun at his players’ initiation, the night before scoring his first goal in the defeat at Everton. “I was ten and they broke my heart. My dad opened it [the letter] and told me. There was a bit of hate for a few years.

“I had trials at Chelsea and didn’t get in, but then they sent a letter asking me to come back. My dad didn’t let me do it. He didn’t want to see me get hurt any more and decided I would play for his team in the Sunday League in Southampton.

“I did that until I was 15 and it was only by chance I got a trial at Bournemouth. My dad was on a coaching course and they were looking for a striker. He mentioned me. They said I could have a six-week trial and I signed within two weeks.”

One of the advantages of retracing his footsteps is being able to spend more time with his family. He bought his father, Shayne, a fishing boat last year and is looking forward to days out on the Solent.

“He had one before but it was old and every time he went out, I worried he wouldn’t come back,” he adds. “He is a bricklayer and has been grafting every day of his life. I am trying to persuade him to take his workload down a little bit and get on the boat. I might even take my skipper’s licence.”

One thing at a time, though. For now, just playing regularly once again is enough for Ings.

Kommentaar

Klavan täna Atalanta vastu taas põhis

Kommentaar

Kas mõnda live linki mängu kohta saab anda ühele noobile?

Tänud

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas purgeenius Vaata postitust
              Kas mõnda live linki mängu kohta saab anda ühele noobile?

Tänud
              //

Kommentaar

Cagliari pidi olema ju külasats, kuidas nad praegu Atalanta vastu juhivad?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas cabron Vaata postitust
                  Cagliari pidi olema ju külasats, kuidas nad praegu Atalanta vastu juhivad?
                  Eks see Bergamo on ka paras küla.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Mõnuagent 007 Vaata postitust
                    Eks see Bergamo on ka paras küla.
                    Minu teada Itaalias polegi ühtegi linna. Kõik on külad!

Klavanilt soliidne mäng ning tasuks kolm punkti!

Forza Kaljaari!
                    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Klavanilt sellel korral väga sümpaatne mäng ja eestlast võiks pidada väravalööja Barella järel meeskonna üheks parimaks. Ragnar jõudis kenasti igale poole, ei lasknud Duvan "vaese mehe Lukaku" Zapatal ennast ära suruda, klaaris pidevalt kastist palle puhtaks ning ka mänguehituses anti talle palli. Väga viis.

Lisaks jättis Cagliari väga sümpaatse mulje. Atalantal oli seljataga kaks suureskoorilist liigamängu (Frosinone 4:0 ja Roma 3:3) ning nende nullil hoidmine on kõva saavutus. Kogenud äärekaitsepaar Srna-Padoin omavad kogemuste pealt, Klavani kaitsepartner Romagna on verinoor ja saab ainult paremaks minna. Väravavaht Cragno sai kutse koondise eelnimekirja. Hooaja eel võis tiimi tugevaimaks liiniks pidada poolkaitset ja Castro-Brdaric-Barella tegid väga kõva mängu. Eriti viimane, kes sai ka koondisekutse ning eeldatavasti on järgmisel aastal juba mõnes suurtiimis. Ka ründeduo minimees-Sau ja koljat-Pavoletti jätab meeskonnale alati ründes kokkujooksmise puhul plaan B ja C (plaan B = pikk pall Pavoletti pea peale, plaan C = pikk pall Saule jooksu peale). On küll räige ülereageering, aga kõikide asjaolude kokkulangemisel võiks Cagliari sinna esikümne piirimaile mängida küll.

Kommentaar

Serie A numbris on ka maksud sees?
                        see ei ole minu süü, et sa okaspuu oled

"joon palju ma tahan, aga ikka ta ei saa minust aru"

"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple."

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Stok
                          Serie A avalikustas palgad ja Klavan on oma klubis top 3 sees, teenides aastas €900K. Kiire googel näitas, et Liverpoolis teenis ta £55K nädalas. Kui ta oleks Liverpoolis lepingu lõpuni tiksunud, oleks ta selle aastaga teeninud €3.1m, kolme aastaga Cagliaris teenib €2.70m. On üpris selge, et ta läks sinna jalkat mängima, mitte pensionisammast täitma.
                          No Itaalias antakse suurem osa ikka ümbrikus.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Daz Booob Vaata postitust
                            Serie A numbris on ka maksud sees?
                            Nop.

Kui võtame stsenaariumi, et peale Liverpoolis sellel aastal pingil istumist olnuks järgmine aasta kohe-34-aastasena reaalne minna ainult kuhugi Hollandise*, kus keegi üle poole miljoni ei maksa siis:

3 aastat Cagliaris: 3 x 0,9 = 2,7m
                            1 aasta Liverpoolis 1,5m** + 2 aastat Hollandis või mujal 2x 0,5 = 2,5m

Et mingi finantsloogika võis Klavani liikumises ka olla. Mitte, et ta Cagliaris kindlasti rohkem teeniks kui Liverpooli ja muu klubi kombos, aga rahaliselt pikas perspektiivis ta ei tohiks väga sisse saada. Boonuseks muidugi ka tänavu saadav pidev mänguaeg, ilusam ilm, parem toit ja naised, kes pesevad oma genitaaliat***.

* ma ütleks, et see olnuks üsna reaalne stsenaarium. kuid ega mujalgi vaevalt keegi talle Cagliari-sarnast numbrit järgmisel suvel maksnuks.
                            ** eeldusel, et UKs läheb umbes pool palgast maksudeks.
                            *** Tsitaat Napoli presidendilt De Laurentiisilt: "If they want to go to England then in the end they're going to go. But they need to understand this: the English live badly, eat badly and their women do not wash their genitalia. To them, a bidet is a mystery."

Kommentaar

Oletaks, et Raku sai päris piraka ühekordse signing boonuse.
                              Joga Bonito!!!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas eika Vaata postitust
                                *** Tsitaat Napoli presidendilt De Laurentiisilt: "If they want to go to England then in the end they're going to go. But they need to understand this: the English live badly, eat badly and their women do not wash their genitalia. To them, a bidet is a mystery."
                                Topeltmaksustamine.
                                see ei ole minu süü, et sa okaspuu oled

"joon palju ma tahan, aga ikka ta ei saa minust aru"

"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple."

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X