Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Vastus teemale \'Reading FC\'

Lita ja tema facialid...

Olevat ööklubis molli saanud. Kui mälu ei peta, siis sai ta Bristolis kah korra kolakat.
    Luugid vist kinni, sest Lutoni vastu ei mängivat.

Kommentaar

sai vaadatud readingu m2ngu luton towni vastu ja tuli leppida sel hooajal liigas alles teise kaotusega.kuigi mindi juba esimesel minutil 0-1 juhtima siis j2rgmised kolm v2rvat tulid lutoni poolelt.teine poolaeg kuni 90 minutini oli ikka suht igavkuni 90+1 v2hendati vahet 3-2 siis m2ngu viimased 3 minutit olid v2ga p2navda ja palju puudu ei j22nud et oleks see m2ng suudetud p22sta.aga arvan et kui reading k2rgliigasse t2useb siis viimaste sekka nad p2ris ei j22

ja kysimus ka selline et mitu vahetust on inglise madalamates liigades lubatud sest j2i mulje et luton tegi lausa 4 vahetust
      Mis on ühist Tallinna jõulukuusel ja Cristiano Ronaldol? Mõlemad kipuvad ümber kukkuma, aga süüdi on alati teised!
      Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

ei ole mingit 4 vahetust,
        Lutonil tulid sisse Holmes, Showunmi ja Feeney

peale alguse shokki tundus, et reading rullib lutonist ule,
        aga tasapisi nihkus initsiatiiv vastasele, Vine mangis kenasti seina
        GEORGE: No, no, no! Nothing happens /-/ RUSSELL: Well, why am I watching it?
        GEORGE: Because it's on TV RUSSELL: Not yet..
        (Seinfeld, The Pitch)

Kommentaar

reading siis korraldamas kodus korraliku sauna west hamile.kes oleks uskunud et nad nii hästi sel tasemel hakkama saavad?
          Mis on ühist Tallinna jõulukuusel ja Cristiano Ronaldol? Mõlemad kipuvad ümber kukkuma, aga süüdi on alati teised!
          Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

nagu arvata oli, siis west hami poisid olid lihtsalt täis.
            jutt ka.
            buy the ticket, take the ride.

Kommentaar

Ringutas end vigaseks:

Striker Leroy Lita is doubtful for Reading's Premier League opener at Manchester United on Sunday after injuring himself while stretching in bed.
              The 22-year-old forward suffered the freak mishap before rising on Monday and was in so much pain he was forced to miss training that morning.
              "It is not an injury that should be ridiculed or made light of," Reading manager Steve Coppell told the Reading Evening Post. "Leroy is in a great deal of pain. He woke up and stretched while in bed and he has done something to his leg." [Guardian]
              We have to disorganise their organisation so we have to be very creative.

Kommentaar

otsi lolli, see on see kui eelmängu ei tee.
                see ei ole minu süü, et sa okaspuu oled

"joon palju ma tahan, aga ikka ta ei saa minust aru"

"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple."

Kommentaar

Steve Coppell has resigned as Reading manager after Tuesday's defeat by Burnley denied the Royals a place in the Championship play-off final.

The 53-year-old took charge in 2003 and guided Reading into the Premier League three years later but they were relegated in 2008.

Coppell's men lost 2-0 to Burnley on the night and 3-0 on aggregate.

"Following our play-off exit I feel it's the best thing, for both the club and myself, for me to leave," he said.

"I have thoroughly enjoyed my time as Reading manager and would like to thank everyone connected to the club for the support I have received."

Coppell and Reading chairman John Madejski will hold a news conference at 1100 BST on Thursday.

Reading were looking to make an immediate return to the Premier League following their relegation last season and made a superb start to the campaign.

606: DEBATE

But their form fell away in the final three months of the season and their last win at home was on 27 January.

On Tuesday, second-half goals from Martin Paterson and Steven Thompson ended Reading's hopes and ensured Burnley will take on Sheffield United at Wembley on 25 May for a place in the top flight.

Coppell refused to comment on his future during the post-match press conference but confirmed his departure a few hours later.

"I am very disappointed to confirm that Steve has decided to step aside as our manager, but I respect his wishes," said Reading chairman Sir John Madejski.

"I would like to thank Steve sincerely for everything he has done for Reading over the last five-and-a-half years, which has been the most successful period in the club's history."

In his first two seasons at the Madejski Stadium, Coppell led Reading to ninth and then seventh, on both occasions missing out on the play-offs on the season's final day.

But in the next campaign the Royals were promoted as champions, collecting a record 106 points and scoring 99 goals along the way.

Reading ended their first season in the top flight only one place shy of a Uefa Cup spot, with Coppell earning the League Managers' Association manager of the season award for the second successive year.

But Coppell, a former Crystal Palace, Manchester City, Brentford and Brighton manager, could not prevent Reading's final-day relegation in 2008.

His agent Athole Still revealed Coppell initially decided to leave the club that summer but eventually changed his mind.

As a player, Coppell had a successful eight-year spell with Manchester United and made 42 appearances for England.
                  Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

Copelli agendil on küll müstiline nimi - Ikkaveel Augujuures, või siis Vaikselt Augujuures. Ma ei saa uskuda, et selline inime eksisteerib...

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Stok
                      Reading on salaja vabaagent Погребняк'i ära kosinud. Mäletatavasti Fulhami eest lõi ta kevadel päris palju väravaid.
                      imestan,et Fulham teda ise ei tahtnud
                      Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

Asi polnud tahtmises vaid palganumbris.
                        Supplies!

Kommentaar

Täna siis võimas tagasitulek 0-2 pealt ja kodus saada magus võit 3-2 West Bromi üle!
                          Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Stok
                            Le Fondre on kolmes järjestikuses mängus Readingule punktid päästnud. Kui nii edasi, siis pikka pidu ei ole, tuleb mõni naftamees ja ostab enda pingi peale.
                            Hea tähelepanek. Teisipäevases mängus imestasin koledal kombel: Scott Sinclair, ManC mängija? Polnud aimugi. Sinna võid kaduda ja kadunuks jäädagi.
                            the woman who hurt him must surely have trouble sleeping
                            because belle of st mark is a beauty extraordinaire

Kommentaar

Teine super-sub on Readingul veel: Crawley Townist 300K eest hangitud Hope Akpan on oma kahes esimeses mängus vahetusest sisse tulnuna andnud kolm väravasöötu ALFile (tõsi küll, Newcastle'i vastu kobaga pooleks).

Kommentaar

Reading’s Brian McDermott and Adam Le Fondre named Premier League’s manager and player of the month

5 - Adam Le Fondre has scored with five of his seven shots (inc. blocked) in the Premier League so far in 2013. Award.
                                "Sometimes you look in a field and you see a cow and you think it’s a better cow than the one you’ve got in your own field. It’s a fact. But it never really works out that way." SAF

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X