Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas Teiresias Vaata postitust
    Hello my friend from USA !
    How are you? Are you doing fine? We, people speak english. and you americans speak english too. what a kokkusattumus. hehhe. My first mõte was how can you speak in the Eesti's vutifoorum? but then I mõistsin, et you are one smart and handsome guy. Can you send me pictures of yourself in underpants in front of fireplace( You now, only because I want to know american people well to hankida hästristruktureeritud mõtted. so, how is JOEL LINDPERE ( estonian footballer, plays in the republic of USA, in "New Yersey Red Bulls") doing in USA, where he plays football for big summad cashi eest?!! and what do you think of him? in scale 1-10, how many punktid would you give for his lovely haircut and playing style ??? im looking forward to hearing from you( and/or your mother hehehehe, dont be very angry, i wast just making sum jokes. i make jokes to my friends, and i think you are my friend )

With Love,
    From T.R.

NB! i am really sorry for my bad english

NB2! to think about it.... my english is not that bad.. i am the best student in my classroom and my teacher once give me 2 golden stars for reading a text in english language.
    LOL

also Lindpere and New York are playing HORRIBLE against philadelphia right now. im really ashamed at the poor level of play

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Hutskizzle Vaata postitust
      LOL

also Lindpere and New York are playing HORRIBLE against philadelphia right now. im really ashamed at the poor level of play
      i dont think that lindpere is playing horrible. I dont understand the gameplan. Marquez is playmaking, but he sucks at it. They dont use left flank at all. All the time long ball to Angel, but he aint 6ft3.
      AILTON

Kommentaar

Second half was much better, but unfortunately it wasn't enough.. a header from Lindpere's corner cleared off the line in the last minute

Although imo Lindpere had a solid game.

Kommentaar

Teisel poolajal saadi peale kiiret avaväravat mäng paremini käima ja seda eelkõige taktikaliste muudatuste tõttu. Joel suundus äärest keskele ja pääses pilti eelkõige kahe kauglöögi ja lõpuminutite kornerite andmisega, mis olid tasemel antud. Suht korralik esitus, vähemalt ei peksnud pikka palli ja üritas maad mööda teisi leida.
          AILTON

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Teiresias Vaata postitust
            Hello my friend from USA !
            How are you? Are you doing fine? We, people speak english. and you americans speak english too. what a kokkusattumus. hehhe. My first mõte was how can you speak in the Eesti's vutifoorum? but then I mõistsin, et you are one smart and handsome guy. Can you send me pictures of yourself in underpants in front of fireplace( You now, only because I want to know american people well to hankida hästristruktureeritud mõtted. so, how is JOEL LINDPERE ( estonian footballer, plays in the republic of USA, in "New Yersey Red Bulls") doing in USA, where he plays football for big summad cashi eest?!! and what do you think of him? in scale 1-10, how many punktid would you give for his lovely haircut and playing style ??? im looking forward to hearing from you( and/or your mother hehehehe, dont be very angry, i wast just making sum jokes. i make jokes to my friends, and i think you are my friend )

With Love,
            From T.R.

NB! i am really sorry for my bad english

NB2! to think about it.... my english is not that bad.. i am the best student in my classroom and my teacher once give me 2 golden stars for reading a text in english language.
            Kloun.
            http://www.footballidentity.com - Ootame rohkem eestlasi liituma!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas fakeplayer Vaata postitust
              Kloun.
              Vale. Olen kuulnud, et kloune peab vähemalt keegi naljakaks.
              Õige sõna on "Ignore."

Kommentaar

Reitingud mängijatele eelmise mängu põhjal:

Kommentaar

or last regular season game tomorrow at home against New England. if we win, we win the east

however Backe is very cryptic on who is going to start and/or sit (minus Henry - who is out). Backe is not usually like that. usually if he took a good crap in the morning he spends 20 minutes talking to reporters about it after training. but not this week i guess lol. so dont be surprised if Lindpere is benched. its not because of poor form (has he ever had a bad game with us?) but because hes being rested for the playoffs

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Hutskizzle Vaata postitust
                    or last regular season game tomorrow at home against New England. if we win, we win the east

however Backe is very cryptic on who is going to start and/or sit (minus Henry - who is out). Backe is not usually like that. usually if he took a good crap in the morning he spends 20 minutes talking to reporters about it after training. but not this week i guess lol. so dont be surprised if Lindpere is benched. its not because of poor form (has he ever had a bad game with us?) but because hes being rested for the playoffs
                    I'm not afraid of Joel being sat on the bench. I'm just hoping Backe isn't developing a so called Osorio skill of tinkering around with the line-up until there is no gel between the players and everyone is playing out of position.

Cup is more important than winning the East in my opinion, so if Backe wants to have his final tests tonight, so be it. Lets go!

Kommentaar

Haha, normaalne ju.. Lindpere lõi hooaja esimese ja viimase värava NYRB eest.

Kommentaar

Hea töö Lindpere (Y) 90'min.
                        Flora Parem Tiib #1..... Against modern football...

Kommentaar

hahaa, väga viis... tahaks mõne teise nurga alt ka seda näha ainult, kerge suluseisu maik on juures
                          MIA SAN MIA!

Kommentaar

kes videot tahavad siis ..palun

väga ilusti võttis väravavahi pettega maha ja siis rahulikult lükkas ära.
                            super!

ps! sulgu siiski polnud.. napilt.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas denisss Vaata postitust
                              hahaa, väga viis... tahaks mõne teise nurga alt ka seda näha ainult, kerge suluseisu maik on juures
                              maik maik maik

Kommentaar

Paar viimast mängu näitasid,et meeskonna ja Lindpere vorm veidi langusteel kuid täna oli hooaja alguse Lindpere jälle platsil tagasi.
                                Väsimatu vend

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X