WEST BROMWICH ALBION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Jalgpallur jäeti omapäi jälle:

Legend has it that when N'Golo Kante lost his virginity, he immediately won it back again.

Kommentaar

Teda ajas raudselt närvi see, et naine oli mingit õhukest tussupaberit ostnud.
      see ei ole minu süü, et sa okaspuu oled

"joon palju ma tahan, aga ikka ta ei saa minust aru"

"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple."

Kommentaar

RIP Derek Kevan
        The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Albion’s players have started the micky-taking by hanging a number 12, Peter Odemwingie QPR shirt in their locker room

Popov kindlasti sülitas ka peale.
          "Sometimes you look in a field and you see a cow and you think it’s a better cow than the one you’ve got in your own field. It’s a fact. But it never really works out that way." SAF

Kommentaar

"Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring." - Johan Cruyff

Kommentaar

Väga entusiastlik särgihoidmine igastahes!
              Inter - ausaim klubi Itaalias.

Kommentaar

Medical läbitud ja nüüd asi ametlik.

Nicolas Anelka has joined West Brom on a one-year deal.

http://www.wba.co.uk/news/article/al...al-895870.aspx

"Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring." - Johan Cruyff

Kommentaar

Lööb liigas 30+ väravat, millepeale City ta 35m eest ära ostab, peale oodatult halba hooaega Manchesteris läheb Monacosse, kuid varem või hiljem naaseb Inglismaale, saades Arsenali player-manageriks.
                  You need people who score goals, that's how you win games.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Halb ründaja Vaata postitust
                    Väga entusiastlik särgihoidmine igastahes!
                    Väga. Seina ääres, vannitoas, karjamaal...

Supplies!

Kommentaar

Habe on küll härral mehine.
                      Victoria Concordia Crescit

Kommentaar

Official: West Bromwich Albion have completed the signing of Uruguay international Diego Lugano from Paris St Germain on a 2-year deal.

Kommentaar

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews
                          Sky sources: West Brom’s Nicolas Anelka walks out of training and tells staff he is retiring #SSN

Paolo Bandini ‏@Paolo_Bandini
                          Anelka (reportedly) retiring mid-training session might just be the most appropriate end to a career in the history of football. Rock star

Kommentaar

BREAKING: Nicolas Anelka has walked out on West Brom, quitting football

Mis nali see on?

Kommentaar

Siiski siiskipole asjalood nii.

#wba insist Anelka has NOT retired. I understand his agent has died - which has hit him badly. What the future holds, we'll see

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X