X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Vastus teemale \'Liverpool\'

Väljaarvatud HING ja VÕIDUTAHE!

Algselt postitas Sajets
    samamoodi, nagu see, et Milan kaotas CLi finaalis, kus meid mängiti yle igas aspektis.

Kommentaar

Täna FIFA hailaite üle kaedes ei imestanud üldse, et üks meie kolmest \"väravast\" oli sealt üldse välja jäetud ja ülejäänud kaks näidatakse loomulikult ilma kordusteta. Aga mängu Hiiul (peaaegu ihuüksi) vaadates ütles iga kord sisetunne, et ei, see nüüd küll ei loe. Ja juba Pongo löögi eel on kohtuniku vile selgelt kuulda.

Aga Rogerio Ceni tegi ikka ka kaks absoluutsest tippklassist tõrjet, mida iga päev ei näe. See Gerrardi karistuslöögi ristnurgast ära võtmine on haruldaselt ilus sooritus. Ja sama peab ütlema ka Garcia üliterava lähilöögi tõrjumise kohta mõni hetk hiljem. Rääkige siis veel halvustavalt Brasiilia väravavahtidest. Ei, ajad on selles suhtes tublisti muutunud.

Aga egas see Liverpooli viimane kord polnud MM-turniiril osaleda.
      the woman who hurt him must surely have trouble sleeping
      because belle of st mark is a beauty extraordinaire

Kommentaar

ajad on muutunud jah, aga teises suunas, sest brasiilia uue kooli kollkiprid sitad. rogerio ceni kuulub pigem tafarelli põlvkonda

Kommentaar

Kuna mängu kaotasime, siis oleks võinud vähemalt ära näha Rogerio karistuslöögi. Ta lõi poolfinaaliski penalti ja on Sao Paolo regulaarne karistuslöökide lööja. Oleks tahtnud näha.
          Feel the strength of a hundred thousand heartbeats,
          Cry welcome to the song.
          And as it lifts you, time to move on.
          We go!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas OskarM

Väljaarvatud HING ja VÕIDUTAHE!

Algselt postitas Sajets
            samamoodi, nagu see, et Milan kaotas CLi finaalis, kus meid mängiti yle igas aspektis.
            jup...milan ei tahtnud võitu üldse ja nad kinkisid selle teile. peale pooli kolmandat väravat nagu loobusid täiesti ära.*

*-stands for sarkasm
            jokers to the right
            clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Jamie Carragher vastab küsimustele ja paljastab üht-teist oma kaasmängijate iseloomust/eripärast :

PLAYER OF THE SEASON SO FAR
              \"Besides me, you mean? Only joking! There\'s probably a few who stick out and I\'d include Stevie, Sami and Momo in that list. Momo has done well since he\'s come in, Stevie has scored a lot of goals and Sami has been superb since the start of the season. I also think the goalkeeper Pepe Reina has been great too. We have kept it tight at the back and they deserve a lot of credit.

YOUNG PLAYER OF THE SEASON SO FAR
              \"I think you would have to class Sissoko as a young lad as he\'s only 20. Sometimes when you buy players, as a team mate you don\'t realise how young they are. He is probably two or three years younger than Stephen Warnock and you still consider Steve as a young player so I would have to say Sissoko.\"

MOST IMPROVED PLAYER OF THE SEASON SO FAR
              \"I don\'t like to answer that one because it makes out that they weren\'t too good last year!\"

BEST MATE AT LIVERPOOL
              I\'ve probably got two - Steven Gerrard and Didi Hamann. Me and Stevie have been here a long time me and as local lads, we have got a lot of things in common. I have a great bond with Didi as well though. He\'s been here a long time and we have a good laugh with Didi. Everyone knows what he\'s like, he\'s a great character and we bounce off each other. In fact, he\'s practically a Scouser now so I probably should have said that, the three local lads!\"

WORST DRESSER AT LIVERPOOL
              \"The worst is Didi without a doubt!\"

BEST DRESSER AT LIVERPOOL
              \"I\'d probably say the best is Steven Gerrard, alongside me of course.\"

WORST MUSIC TASTE AT LIVERPOOL
              The worst is Cisse, definitely. Some of the stuff he puts on I\'ve never heard anything like it in my life!

BEST MUSIC TASTE AT LIVERPOOL
              \"The best would have to be myself because you always like your own music, don\'t you? I like Oasis and that sort of thing.\"

BIGGEST JOKER AT LIVERPOOL
              \"Didi Hamann, he\'s the character in the team.\"

HARDEST PLAYER AT LIVERPOOL
              \"That\'s a hard one because we\'re a team of lightweights! I think Igor Biscan would have taken some stopping last year but Reina\'s a big lad, so I\'ll go for him.\"

VAINEST PLAYER AT LIVERPOOL
              Zak Whitbread. I know he\'s gone to Millwall on loan but he loves himself and he\'s always in the mirror putting gel on his hair. I\'ve told him you can\'t be a centre-half and put gel on your hair in the mirror. He\'s got to toughen up and stop that nonsense!\"

MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE PLAYER ABOUT LFC
              \"Me. Who would be a close second in a quiz? I don\'t know as they are all foreigners and probably wouldn\'t know that much. It would be Steven Gerrard, I\'d think.\"

LEAST KNOWLEDGEABLE PLAYER ABOUT LFC
              \"Well, Sheree Murphy says Harry Kewell doesn\'t watch football so maybe it\'s him!\"

BEST TRAINER AT LIVERPOOL
              \"Me! I work hard but watching Steven Gerrard in training is something else. His ability and some of the things he does takes your breath away at times. I would have to say Steven.\"

WORST TRAINER AT LIVERPOOL
              \"Didi! He\'s a joke. He shouldn\'t be at the club, should he?\"

BEST PLAYER TO ROOM WITH
              \"I roomed with Michael Owen for a long time but the manager changes it around now with different players sharing for different games. The idea is we get to know each other a lot better by spending time together and the boss likes players who play alongside each other to spend time talking about the team and how we\'re performing. Sami\'s a good person to room with – I\'ve certainly roomed with far worse people!\"

FIRST PLAYER TO BE PICKED IN 5-A-SIDE
              \"It would have to be Stevie. He is probably the most technical and best player we\'ve got so everyone wants him on their side.\"

BEST HAIRCUT AT LIVERPOOL
              \"Mine.

WORST HAIRCUT AT LIVERPOOL
              \"Harry Kewell\'s takes some beating at the moment, doesn\'t it? Has he had much stick for it in the dressing room? Just a little bit!\"

BEST DANCER AT LIVERPOOL
              \"Florent Sinama-Pongolle. He does a bit at the Christmas party, especially when all the girls are there watching. All the girls love him but when he starts with his moves, you have to leave the dancefloor!\"

WORST DANCER AT LIVERPOOL
              \"Well, I haven\'t seen Crouchie dance yet but I can\'t see him being very good. For the size of him, he can\'t have any moves, can he?\"

Kommentaar

Peale Sao Paolo mängu võib julgelt uskuda,et kõvim sell on Reina. See, millise jõuga ta ühe tsenderduse puhtaks lõi rusikaga, kartmata samas kokkupõrget vastase ründajaga ja maandudes jättes vaese brasiillase siruli (tegi seda veel ilma enesekaitseks tõstetud põlveta) , ise silmagi pilgutamata tagaisi joonele ronides. Reina the Powerhouse!

Ja Didi - ta ju vana kloun
                Cry welcome to the song.
                We go!

Kommentaar

Eile käis väljakul sisuliselt Punaste reservmeeskond. Mingisugusel Liverpooli kandi meeskondade turniiril tehti Runcornile 3:0 tuul alla. Põhjuseks niisuguse koosseisuga osalemisele see, et järgmine reservide mäng on alles jaanuaris.
                  Neil Mellor mängis 90 minutit ja lõi värava. Viimati midagi taolist siis temalt 11 kuud tagasi. Arvata on, et jaanuaris vast läheb kusagile laenule. \'pooli ülejäänud väravate eest hoolitsesid Paul Anderson ja Ramon Calliste.
                  \'pool: Willis, Barragan, Raven, Antwi, O\'Donnell, Hobbs, Anderson, Peltier, Mellor, Mannix, Calliste (Idrizaj 45).

Kommentaar

liverpool senior cup võib näiteks asja nimi olla

Kommentaar

Harry Kewell is starting to shrug off the psychological shackles. Against Sao Paulo he made himself space time and time again with bursts of acceleration, and delivered a succession of crosses into dangerous areas. A return to form and fitness is a timely Christmas present for Liverpool, but hopefully one we\'ll still be getting good use from for a long time to come.

Nii kirjutab Paul Tomkins. Vahest tal ongi õigus. Jõuluvana Punanina kingituse tõi meile.

Kommentaar

See Harry Kewell kes mängis Sao Paolo vastu oli juba seesama, keda meile lubati,kui ta osteti. Poiss hakkab vormi koguma. Kiirust, tehnikat ja enesekindlust tuleb iga mänguga juurde. Newcastle\'i hädise kaitse vastu võiks ta lahti lasta. Las märatseb veidi.
                        Cry welcome to the song.
                        We go!

Kommentaar

Kewell on hea mõte Newkastle vastu samas loodan et Cisse ei alusta !
                          mc jünger.Anus Äärits.

Kommentaar

Hamann pikendab lepingut

Hea uudis. Momol on, kellelt õppida oma ametit ja tema kogemustega meest ei leia kuskilt.
                            Cry welcome to the song.
                            We go!

Kommentaar

See oli ime.
                              Jerzy meenutab.

Lihtsalt ilusat pühadelugemist.

Kommentaar

Carra helistas Jaapanist Owenile iga päev.
                                Päris huvitav Michaeli enda mõtteid lugeda. Loodetavasti tuleb esmaspäeval ilus mäng ja aus võitlus. Ootan huviga.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X