• Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Ilma selleta pole ükski diil tehtud

See uus logo seal õlal on küll päris kole
    Ilma vutita olla ei saa, vajan, kui õhku ma
    Ei tohi koju küll jääda sa, kui mängib Tammeka

Kommentaar

Tere tulemast Mane ja löö palju väravaid.

Kommentaar

et sinust tuleks stabiilselt hästipreformiv mees meil, õnne ja edu ja tere Mane!

Kommentaar

Jürgen Klopp:

“I have followed Sadio for a lot of years since his impressive performances in the Olympics in 2012, and then watched his development in Austria and in his time at Southampton.

“Since I came here I have spoken to the staff a lot about him and have always felt he could be a very good signing for us. He has a lot of quality, works hard and has a very good goalscoring record.

“When I spoke to him I could tell that he was passionate about joining the club and playing for our fantastic fans. I think they will be just as excited about seeing him put on a Liverpool shirt as I am.”

Sadio Mane:

“I spoke with [Klopp] and I think he played a big role in me coming to Liverpool and I want to thank him for all the confidence,

“He said he wanted me to come and I didn’t try to ask myself questions as I was convinced Liverpool was the right club for me. It is the right club, right coach and right moment to change.”
          Benitez: "In football, everything is a lie".

Kommentaar

Is Adam Lallana Actually Any Good?

Kommentaar

Shocking: Liverpool ace calls Jurgen Klopp a ‘D*ckhead’ on Instragram

Kommentaar

Echo kirjutab, et Sinclare-i eest kasseeritakse Watfordilt 4 milli pluss boonused. Korralik raha mehe eest, kes löönud 1 värava.

Watfordi omanikud on muidu sama seltskond, kellele kuulub ka Udinese, kellele omakorda kuulub Zielinski..
                Corner taken quickly...

Kommentaar

Paistab, et Burnley'ga on jõutud kokkuleppele, et 20 augusti mäng peetakse Turf Mooril (algselt Anfield). Ehk esimesed 3 PL mängu kõik võõrsil.

Kommentaar

Nüüd siis ametlik.

Kommentaar

Raporteerivad, et Benteke eest 25m pakkumine CP poolt rejektitud. Klubi tahab 30 saada.
                      Corner taken quickly...

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Stok
                        Benteke ja 25m? Pakkigu Balotelli kaasa ja kohe!

Ma pole veel uute hindadega harjunud vist.
                        9 väravat 1517 minutiga premieris (ca. 17 täismängu).

Kommentaar

Balo on tagasi meie juures ja lubab suure suuga suured suud kinni panna. Hakka või uskuma

“In my view there weren’t enough, as I can do so much more than what I said. But it takes time,” the Liverpool striker told the Corriere della Sera newspaper. “On the scale of 0 to 10, I stopped at five, but I’ll get to 10 eventually. I want to get there. I will win the Ballon d’Or. “I do realise that I’ve spent two years of my career when I could’ve been getting closer to 10 and instead stayed at five. I know, the Ballon d’Or might seem laughable and I might not have done everything to be the best, but the important thing is I realised it’s not too late. “I don’t want to reach the end of my career with the regret of not doing everything I can to be the best. Up until two years ago I made do with what I had. I did well, knew I could play, so I was happy. It wasn’t in my mind to improve, as I thought that was enough.

eurosport

Juba pea kindel Zielinski tulek hakkab põrmu vajuma - Udinese reject Liverpool’s offer for Polish midfielder Piotr Zielinski

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Stok
                            Ma pole veel uute hindadega harjunud vist.
                            Kurat, midagi on tõesti juhtunud järsku. Watford lükkab ka mingeid 30-milliseid pakkumisi tagasi. Benteke eest peaks ju 25 silmad kinni vastu võtma, ei?
                            ★★★★★★

Kommentaar

4. juuli on koitnud, vasakkaitsjat endiselt pole.
                              the woman who hurt him must surely have trouble sleeping
                              because belle of st mark is a beauty extraordinaire

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas mcnamara Vaata postitust
                                4. juuli on koitnud, vasakkaitsjat endiselt pole.
                                Moreno, Flanagan, Gomez

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X