No announcement yet.

ebaterve huumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

See tervishoiutöötajate streik on juba ebaterve huumor. Ma üldiselt toetan tervishoiutöötajate palgatõusu, aga faak, mõelgu läbi mida nad kokkuvõttes tahavad. Ühel päeval räägitakse üht, järgmisel päeval juba uued nõudmised. Käige p****e raisk. Ja muretsegu endale PR mees.

Kommentaar

Saast. Ja kui nii lähebki, saavad teatud muud mehed kui need arztid selle papi niikuinii endale.
      ★★★★★★

Kommentaar

trüki enda eesnimi urban dictionarysse. Näide:

Jasper 236 up, 177 down

To perform a sex act on a coworker. If performed in the place of employment, this can be called the Full Jasper.
        "I just jaspered that hot chick from work!"

give your penis a movie title on ka lõbus meestevaheline mäng. Näide: vana hea (see on siin juba olnud?)

-e-
        Algselt postitas Kenny's Heroes Vaata postitust
        vittu kui vale
        täiesti õige. mürgisüst pole laitmatu mehhanism. seetõttu peab tegema kõik, et vähendada inimese piinamise risk miinimumini.
        jokers to the right
        clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Jasper Vaata postitust
          trüki enda eesnimi urban dictionarysse.
          Silver 56 up, 20 down

The name of someone who is characteristically hot and feisty. Silver is driven and unique in his/her creativity and personality. He/She makes a great girlfriend or boyfriend, but be careful, most likely you're not the only one after them
          Oh, that's Silver

Algselt postitas Jasper Vaata postitust
          give your penis a movie title on ka lõbus meestevaheline mäng. Näide: vana hea
          Paycheck
          The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

See on ainult lahedate rahvusvaheliste nimedega härraste privileeg
            Legend has it that when N'Golo Kante lost his virginity, he immediately won it back again.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Tofoa Vaata postitust
              Silver
              vaikimine kuld, rääkimine Silver.
              Algselt postitas wordprez Vaata postitust
              pead ise kirjutise avama. mulle tundub küll, et enamus on seal enda nime kohta komplimente pildunud.
              jokers to the right
              clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas wordprez Vaata postitust
                To open an umbrella in one's anus.

Kommentaar

Hendrik

The old ones say that he is descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death on the battlefield was the greatest glory he could achieve in his life - fear is not a word in his vocabulary. Women want him and men want to be him.

Kommentaar

minu nimi = when cats lie down and look all fat

normaalne

Kommentaar

The action of evading anything which might require any kind of physical or psychological effort
                      A:"Have you studied for the maths test yet?"
                      B:"naah, I think I'll indrek it"

Kommentaar

uuh..

All Andres are unbelievably sexy, smart, funny, and charming. They are the topic of many fantasies, often accused of being man-whores. Always have a long line of girls after them, even some men too – an Andres is that sexy. Often seen around fellow good-looking men, such as Enrique, Raphael, and Jack.

Kommentaar

Paukukulistav hoor. Einoh. A misasi see WRX on, mida ma juhin?

Cum guzzling slut.
                          Also drives a WRX and loves taking dick.

Guzzle that cum Marek!

Kommentaar

WRX on Subaru Impreza?

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Working...
                              X