No announcement yet.

ebaterve huumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

tra papa on tegija ju. eestlased ikka sellised haterid. ühele meeldib verivorst moosiga, teisele mitte. su noorele õele meeldib niki minjaas, mulle ei meeldi. olgu ta nii ebaterve kui tahes. eesti räpp üldiselt on jah sitt, ei vaidle vastu. a viimase 2-3 aastaga on ju palju head juurde tulnud.

Kommentaar

minge nüüd palun kenasti oma räpiga persse ja jätkake vestlust teemas "Eesti räpp - hea, halb või kõikuva kvaliteediga?". ma tulen siia juba mitu päeva uuenenud nalju lugema ja muudkui pettun.
      «Kuule, konn, kas vesi on soe?»
      «Mina istun siin, muide, nagu konn, aga mitte nagu termomeeter!»

Kommentaar

suht toores
        jokers to the right
        clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

My new German girlfriend gives me marks out of ten when we have sex. Last night for example I shoved it right up her arse and she yelled "nine, nine!" My best score yet.
            "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It’s nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It’s about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom". - Danny Blanchflower, legend

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas vello99 Vaata postitust
              My new German girlfriend gives me marks out of ten when we have sex. Last night for example I shoved it right up her arse and she yelled "nine, nine!" My best score yet.
              see on peaaegu tõestisündinud lugu umbes aastast 2004:

Soccer stars in sex offenders' jail

The three Premiership stars facing charges of sexual assault will be held at a Spanish jail in a special section for sex offenders, according to sources.

Fears for the safety of people in jail facing sex charges mean they are kept separate from other inmates.

Leicester City's Keith Gillespie, Paul Dickov and Frank Sinclair are charged with sexual assault, or under Spanish law "sexual aggression", which under the Spanish legal system can range from groping to rape.

All three footballers - who are also facing charges of forced entry - were thought to have been taken to Sangonera jail, near the town of Murcia.

It follows allegations made by three women that they were attacked in their room at the exclusive Hyatt Regency Hotel in the Spanish resort of La Manga.

The provincial prison holds around 400 inmates and is equipped with modern facilities having been built about four years ago.

The players will be allowed to leave their cells for several hours a day for recreation, including football or visits to a non-alcoholic bar.

But they are expected to be housed in a special section for sexual offenders being held on charges of crimes against women or children, according to sources at the court in Cartagena.

It is expected that on Monday the players' lawyer is to present legal submissions for the players to be released to the judge in Cartagena, although the players would be unlikely to come back to court for such a hearing.

The players vigorously dispute the allegations and Leicester chief executive Tim Davies has pledged to battle to secure their release. But it is not known currently how long they may spend in jail before any forthcoming trial.

---------------------------

väljavõte seletuskirjast ka:

One of the Leicester players was feeling horny, so asked a German girl for some fun.

She replied 'Nein'

So he went and got 8 of his mates
              «Kuule, konn, kas vesi on soe?»
              «Mina istun siin, muide, nagu konn, aga mitte nagu termomeeter!»

Kommentaar

tundub nämma

We have to disorganise their organisation so we have to be very creative.

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Paar lauset on isegi grammatiliselt õiged ju. Tubli saavutus poisilt, kes emaga teetassi taga arutades leidis, et koolist nahhuiminemine on hea mõte.

Kommentaar

tom võtab kogu selle pasa tegelt adekvaatselt kokku, käib kõigi osapoolte (kahjuks natuke ka tema enda) kohta:

sitt lugu on ainult see, et sa oled vist vaimselt ikka veel kuskil maakoha jaanitulel - niikui midagi veidi arusaamatu või pihtakäiv tundub jooksed puuhalgu keerutama.
                        armastan ma headust üle kõige vihkan lolle

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas vincent Vaata postitust
                          tom võtab kogu selle pasa tegelt adekvaatselt kokku, käib kõigi osapoolte (kahjuks natuke ka tema enda) kohta:
                          kust toomase tsitaat pärit on?
                          Legend has it that when N'Golo Kante lost his virginity, he immediately won it back again.

Kommentaar

seesama fb link kaks posti eespool, kommentaarid.
                            armastan ma headust üle kõige vihkan lolle

Kommentaar

Seda teemat tuleb viimasel ajal kord päevas rööbastele juhtida. Jobikari.

Q: How can you tell if a black guy is well hung?
                              A: You can't fit two fingers between the rope and his neck.

Say what you will about paedophiles, but they do drive slowly past parks and playgrounds.

If you have a problem with paedophiles, grow up!

Q:Why can't you fool an aborted foetus?

A:It wasn't born yesterday.

Q: What do you call an Ethiopian taking a dump?

A: A show-off.

Q: What did the leper say to the prostitute?
                              A: Keep the tip!

A man comes into a bar.
                              No wait, it was a horse.
                              A man comes into a horse.
                              We have to disorganise their organisation so we have to be very creative.

Kommentaar

How do you pick up chicks at Auschwitz?
                                Lisatud failid

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X