No announcement yet.

Blackburn Rovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

kreeklased on nõus matt derbyshirei eest välja käima 3-5 milli inglise raha ja ilmselt sellega ka nõustutakse. Ja Roque on hakanud väitma, et tema müümine saab olema juhtide otsus ning tema on nõus ka jääma...

Kommentaar

ilus poiss ei suuda ära otsustada mida ta tahab?
      aga mina arvan, egt tal oleks mõtekam jääda blackburni. Siin saab ta regulaarselt mängida (kui ta terve muidugi on). mõnes suuremas ja rikkamas klubis peab ta oma positsiooni eest võitlema ja Bayernis see tal väga hästi just ei õnnestunud.

Mis derbysse puutub siis kreeka tuleks talle kindlasti karjääri mõttes kasuks

Kommentaar

Blackburn Rovers sõlmis kahe aastase lepingu Elrio van Heerdeniga. Mees liitus tasuta Belgia klubist Club Brugge.

"We've signed a very talented young man we feel, I think it is a great addition," said Sam of the South African international.

"He's got lots of pace, lots of ability, he can play both sides of the field, wide right, wide left.

"He's been with Brugge for a year or two and had a couple of injuries which has been hiding his talents for a while, but we've monitored him over the last few months.

"His agent, who is also Benni and Aaron's agent, came to us and said here's a player, he's out of contract, he'd like to come to England and would like the chance to show off his skills, so we did a little bit more research and watched a few DVDs and decided that we would invite him in.

"He was here on Monday and flew through the tests I'm glad to say, our Premier League standard tests, and we've signed him on."

Kommentaar

Zurab siis siirdumas türki

Žigic? yes, please

Kommentaar

Blackburn Rovers eye the 'next Vieira'

Kommentaar

mõnikord pakub goal.com ka päris huvitavat lugemist...

El-Hadji Diouf: Only Cristiano Ronaldo & Didier Drogba Are Hated As Much As Me

"I have appeared in 300 games since I moved to England and I am used to people booing me. One day, Gary Speed told me, 'People never boo bad players'. When the opposite fans hate you it means you are a good player.
              The proof is that Cristiano Ronaldo is the most hated player, I come second and then there’s Didier Drogba. When I go to the restaurant with my wife, people look for trouble, but I try to put things into perspective. I built a bad reputation for myself but I always take responsibility for my actions."

Kommentaar

võtab süljetopsist sõõmu ja hakkab aga pihta
                kui ta vähem sülitaks, oleks ta edetabeli teises sajas
                CR ja Dropka tasemel mängijaga siin tegemist pole
                Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas EgoTrip Vaata postitust
                  võtab süljetopsist sõõmu ja hakkab aga pihta
                  kui ta vähem sülitaks, oleks ta edetabeli teises sajas
                  CR ja Dropka tasemel mängijaga siin tegemist pole
                  Veer karmim mees tunduks ta aga siis, kui seal topsis oleks ta enda uriin!

Kommentaar

Tundub, et Matt läheb Kreekasse tagasi ja jääbgi sinna

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas ROVERFAN Vaata postitust
                      Tundub, et Matt läheb Kreekasse tagasi ja jääbgi sinna
                      http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/NewsDet...696072,00.html
                      3 miljonit eurot ja nüüd on ainult David Dunn ainuke true blackburn , kellel asja ka platisle. Kahju, tõesti kahju...

Kommentaar

ühest Jerome Rothenist küll ära ei ütleks
                        Ja Roque olevat kahjuks Man City medicalis feilinud... Saaks selle jamaga juba ühele poole ja 18 milli kulutama hakata.

Kommentaar

Ja läinud ta ongi

Kommentaar

Rovers can confirm that Roque Santa Cruz has this afternoon completed a transfer to Manchester City for an undisclosed fee.

The Paraguay international, who had a two-year spell with the Ewood Park club in which he made 70 apperances scoring 29 goals, has signed a four-year deal with Mark Hughes' side.

jee
                            Kahju muidugi, Roque on siiani mu lemmik. Kuid Blackburnile on need 18 milli palju olulisemad

Tsau ja ole õnnelik.

Kommentaar

A Roque career at Ewood

lancashire telegraph

ROQUE Santa Cruz arrived at Ewood Park in the summer of 2007 as world football’s mystery man after an injury-plagued eight years of unfulfilled potential.

His talent was never in doubt, with a host of European teams constantly tracking the Paraguayan striker, but only Mark Hughes and Blackburn Rovers were prepared to take a gamble on a player whose injury record threatened to destroy his rise to the top.

His goal to game ratio spoke for itself at Bayern Munich but many were uncertain whether he would ever shake off his injury woes to become the player his ability deserved – surely a concern for Manchester City fans?

As the former Ewood Park darling now prepares for his next step to stardom, a £17-£18million move to big spenders Manchester City, Rovers’ money-men will understandably be patting themselves on the back for a ‘good bit of business’ having forked out just £3.5m two years ago.

Especially considering Santa Cruz’s impact in East Lancashire over the past 10 months has been limited to say the least as his injury worries returned – making Hughes’ bold move as big a gamble as bringing him to England two years ago, if not bigger.

Just six goals in 21 starts meant ‘Roque mania’ had all but disappeared by the time Sam Allardyce’s men were sealing Premier League survival in May and his constant pleas to allow him to leave Ewood have done little for his reputation.

His huge price tag is just a drop in the ocean for City but for Rovers it is money that could not be turned down. If Allardyce is able to spend whatever chunk of it he gets wisely, come September it could be a case of Roque who?

No player is bigger than a football club and, while Santa Cruz will go down as one of the best players to have ever pulled on a Rovers shirt, a club legend he most certainly is not.

Kommentaar

Muidu, Sam saab kulutamiseks 13 miljonit lisaks.
                                Halb uudis on, et triost Marc Janko, Nikola Zigic või Eidur Gudjonsen ilmselt Roque asendajat ei tule. Pigem laenatakse Franco Di Santo ja tuuakse klubisse tagasi laenult Paul Gallagher ja David Hoilett.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X