Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Olympique de Marseille

.....Marseille.....

Modisin teema pealkirja, prantsuse liigast on teema olemas. Ja teemat avades oleks iseenesest mõistlik pisut sisukam olla, ei?

Vastus teemale \'Marseille Olympique\'

Doping anybody?
    jokers to the right
    clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Noh kui sa juba 94 finaali menutad siis siin võid ju ka 93 aasta Cl finaali meenutada .
      Felix: Oh, bollocks!
      Elmo: Dog's bollocks?
      Felix: No, just plain fucking bollocks!
      Elmo: No dog involved?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas maanus

Noh kui sa juba 94 finaali menutad siis siin võid ju ka 93 aasta Cl finaali meenutada .
        Et nagu ei lugenud minu eelmist posti siin teemas?
        Kellele süsti?
        jokers to the right
        clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Ma küll rõõmsalt üritasin nalja teha aga tollest süstlast ma marseille kontekstis aru ei saa.Ma küll olen kuulnud Tapei skandaalisdest aga too oli pigem äraostmistega seotud?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas maanus

Ma küll rõõmsalt üritasin nalja teha aga tollest süstlast ma marseille kontekstis aru ei saa.Ma küll olen kuulnud Tapei skandaalisdest aga too oli pigem äraostmistega seotud?
            Äraostmise tagajärjel sai Milan Toyota cupile.
            Marseille doping scandal rocks Milan

Saturday 21 January, 2006

Milan are ready to demand the 1993 Champions League trophy after a Marseille star claimed the team was on drugs for the Final.

The Rossoneri lost the match in Munich 1-0 to a goal from Basil Boli, as their opponents became the first French team ever to lift the trophy. It was a shock, as Fabio Capello’s side had a 100 per cent record until that point with 10 consecutive victories.

Now former Marseille midfielder Jean-Jacques Edelie has revealed in his autobiography that the game was not all it seemed to be.

“The only time I agreed to take a doping product was the 1993 Champions League Final,” he confessed in the book that will come out on March 1.

“In all the clubs I played in, I saw some doping going on, except for Bastia, but this was the only time I accepted. We all took a series of injections and I felt different during the game, as my physique responded differently under strain. The only player who refused to take part was Rudi Voller.”

The news is a particular shock to Milan, as among the Marseille stars were future Serie A heroes Didier Deschamps and Marcel Desailly.

It’s not the first time that the French club has been embroiled in controversy, as it emerged they had fixed their title-clinching League game against ASOA Valence-Clime so that they could concentrate on the European Final. The side was stripped of Le Championnat, relegated and barred from defending this trophy.

Milan have asked their lawyers to look into the situation and many of the players who lost that day are hoping to be awarded the title with a 13-year delay.

“I am shocked and find this news disturbing,” Daniele Massaro told the Corriere dello Sport. “If these allegations are proved, then it would be right to take the trophy away from Marseille and return it to Milan. The whole thing is simply incredible.”

Roberto Donadoni, who is now Coach of Serie A side Livorno, aimed his scorn at the club hierarchy.

“I don’t know what the future of that cup holds, but one thing is certain: if it\'s proved that all the players were on something, then the directors must’ve had a hand in it. I remain stunned by the fact that professionals in this sport can go to any lengths in order to win.”

Vice-President Adriano Galliani called for UEFA to take action over these allegations.

“Our lawyer is looking into the situation and we believe that UEFA cannot help but begin an inquest when confronted with these statements. Of course, if Marseille really were on drugs against us that night, then I think it’s right for the trophy to be assigned to Milan. We’ll wait and see what happens.

channel4 oli vist selle artikli allikas

jokers to the right
            clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Ja jaa, tuli nüüd meelde, lugesin seda isegi.Aga no kui see juhtub siis kallutatakse pool spordimaailma ajalugu tagurpidi - ka vutimaailma.Ma jätaks asja sinnapaika, hakkab äkki veel haisema (viitan siin vutimaailma siseselt igasugu narko ja dopingu case´dega ,mis on Itaalia vutis eriti silmapaistvad olnud ).Damn, kui kangutatakse Ida-Saksa sportlaste tulemusi siis kukuvad ka Amstrongi sarnased saavutused.Kui aus olla siis ei tea ma siiani,kus lõppeb ja algab see piir , mis on lubatud, mis peaks olema lubatud ja kas see nii on.Usun , et ka jalgpallurite seas on neid nii nimetatud astmahaigeid.Aga jah, ega ma siin mingi rahukohtunik ole ja noh odava populaarsuse võitmise nippe kasutatakse meilgi igapäev (see oli suunatud selle raamatuavaldajale).

Kommentaar

Channel4:

Tony Cascarino admits he also took dubious injections at Marseille, raising further doubts over the 1993 Champions League win against Milan.

“I admit that I received injections and I know many other players who did the same,” Cascarino told French newspaper ‘L’Equipe.’ “I don’t know exactly what it was, but I’m 99 per cent sure it wasn’t legal.”

The scandal erupted after former Marseille midfielder Jean-Jacques Eydelie alleged in his autobiography that the entire squad – with the exception of Rudi Voller – had taken dubious injections before the 1993 Final victory over Milan.

Although ex-Republic of Ireland international Cascarino only played for Marseille between 1994 and ’97, he claims there is reason enough for an investigation.

“To be honest with you, I had heard the same thing when I arrived at the club in 1994,” he said of Eydelie’s allegations of doping in that Final. “From the first day I was told exactly the same story, so it was not an enormous shock when the news broke.”

However, UEFA have steadfastly refused to open an investigation into the now infamous 1993 Final, despite Milan’s repeated calls for an inquest that could’ve stripped Marseille of the trophy and potentially handed it to the Rossoneri instead.

“It was always before the match,” Cascarino told ‘L\'Equipe’ about the process. “We received an injection in the lower back. I was not quite sure what it was, but as everybody told me it was good and as I felt great after each injection, I accepted what was being done to me,” concluded the centre-forward.

My position hasn\'t changed after this latest revelation. But it seems there is growing pressure for UEFA to act. Who knows, maybe it will work and Milan will take the 7th cup after all.

Päris raamatu läbimüügi asi see ikka ei ole. Et midagi oleks tehtud selles osas on küll utoopiline(uefa seisukoht) just sinu poolt mainitud põhjusel, et see sunniks muutma kogu jalgpalli
                ajalugu.
                jokers to the right
                clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

tulemas Uefa Cup\"i mäng
                  -------------------------------------1-----x------2
                  Zenit St Petersburg - Marseille 2,00 2,95 3,00
                  sellised on koefitsendid fortuunas

Kommentaar

Olympique Marseille goalkeeper Fabien Barthez could miss Thursday\'s UEFA Cup tie against Zenit St Petersburg after sustaining a left calf injury. Barthez limped off the pitch after 86 minutes in his side\'s 2-0 defeat of St Etienne on Sunday.

\"We still do not know if it\'s serious but he already had a strain in the same calf,\" coach Jean Fernandez told the club\'s website on Monday.

Barthez was pessimistic about recovering in time for the last 16 second leg tie in Russia. Zenit won the first leg 1-0 in France last week.

\"I should be sidelined for two or three weeks. But we have to wait 48 hours and have a scan before being able to say anything,\" the French international goalkeeper said.

Should Barthez not play he will be replaced by Cedric Carasso

jama lugu.

Kommentaar

Olympique Marseille midfielder Franck Ribery has extended his contract until 2010, the Ligue 1 club said on Monday. \"Marseille have shown they wanted to keep their best players by extending Franck Ribery\'s deal until 2010,\" the club said on their website.

Ribery\'s previous contract was due to expire at the end of the 2008/2009 season.

The 22-year-old attacking midfielder, who has been linked with some of Europe\'s top clubs, joined Marseille from Galatasaray during the close season.

Kommentaar

Just lugesin kui koomilselt sai Marseille võidu -Diawarr (või sarnane nimi) olevat vahetusest mängu sekkumisel särgi unustanud selga panematta ja see peale läinud särgi otsimine lahti.Paha lugu muidugi see, et täpselt otsimise ajal Mareille need väravad tegigi.

Kommentaar

millal see veel oli ja kelle vastu......koom lugu küll

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas maanus

Just lugesin kui koomilselt sai Marseille võidu -Diawarr (või sarnane nimi) olevat vahetusest mängu sekkumisel särgi unustanud selga panematta ja see peale läinud särgi otsimine lahti.Paha lugu muidugi see, et täpselt otsimise ajal Mareille need väravad tegigi.
                            Rui Costa sai küll poole minutiga fännidelt särgi, kui seljasolnult jäi tükike Ferenbache mängija kätte.
                            jokers to the right
                            clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Nuh jah aga too koomik oli ju Velodroomil, kus sa neid omasi ikka nii lähedalt leiad.

Kommentaar

Working...
                              X