Lehekülg 1, kokku 17 1234511 ... ViimaneViimane
Näidatakse tulemusi 1 kuni 20, kokku 325
    Asjahuviline
    Liitus foorumiga
    Nov 2001

Algupärane Kasahstan - Estonia

Hi!

I am from Kazakhstan, and I found out about your forum, Somehow I managed to register even though I don't speak Estonian.

We did not have full match reports about the games with Estonia and Flora. Can you guys please tell us, Kazakhstani fans, in here about the matches (in Russian or English )!

Btw, feel free to visit our Kazakhstani football forum:

http://soccer.hut.ru

It is in Russian language.

Cheers!

Eesti koondislane
    Liitus foorumiga
    Oct 2001

Algupärane

Modid kes puhuvad ingliskeelt,väga viisakas oleks vastata ja üpris kiirelt sellega näitame enda taset.Esimene proovikivi teistelt fännidelt.Me peame suutma tõestada et oleme kiiremad ja operatiivsemad.Teex seda ise aga mu ingliskeel on puudulik kui mitte öelda et puudub.Kunagi koolipõlves õppisin "õppisin" Saksa keelt.
    Jalgpallihaigla liige.

Kõige kaunim klubi Kasutaja Martin avatar
    Liitus foorumiga
    Aug 2001

Algupärane

Well, to answer you as Kojamees in Estonian insisted:

I only saw that first game (national teams) that ended 0:0, then I must say that Estonia was better, but they could not score from quite easy situations so the game ended 0:0.

Andres Oper and Indrek Zelisnki had very good 1-on-1 chances, plus Raio Piiroja (our central defender) hit the crossbar and Zelinski headed just over in one situation.

Your team has a couple of good long shots, but Derby County goalkeeper Mart Poom made comfortable saves.

In some situations Kaza used the one touch passes really well and controlled the game, but it should have still been Estonian win, as we controlled the game, but football is a bizarre game

I really liked your goalkeeper who was very confident and did not make any major mistakes and was in the right place at the right time, so he is my man of the match.

Did you know that it was your teams first game with an European team?
    When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!

Professionaal Kasutaja tanielo avatar
    Liitus foorumiga
    Aug 2001

Algupärane

One thing I did not like concerning the above mentioned game was the referee.
    As he was the Estonian it is a shame to admit that not all his decisions were impartial. Similar violations, but different decisions, not a single Estonian player was cautioned for a quite rude tackle.
    Players of Kazakhstan have very good passing skills, I really did enjoy it

Professionaal
    Liitus foorumiga
    Sep 2001

Algupärane

Orginally posted by kojamees

Modid kes puhuvad ingliskeelt,väga viisakas oleks vastata ja üpris kiirelt sellega näitame enda taset.Esimene proovikivi teistelt fännidelt.Me peame suutma tõestada et oleme kiiremad ja operatiivsemad.
    Pole see midagi esimene proovikivi, siin on varem suheldud nii Iisraeli, Horvaatia kui Taani fännidega.

Zhiger:
    About Est-Kaz friendly is written also in domestic Russian newspaper Molodyosh Estonii: http://www.moles.ee/01/Nov/16/23-1.php
    "Well, either side could win it, or it could be a draw"
    Ron Atkinson

Asjahuviline
    Liitus foorumiga
    Nov 2001

Algupärane

Thank you for replies, guys.

I think 0:0 is a decent result for us, as we played in Tallinn and Estonia has some good players - Poom, Oper, Zelinski.

It was our first Euro match since 1993 (that was against Azerbaijan - 3:3).

As for the referees, I noticed that they were Estonians, and clearly our Familtsev was not their favourite player (sent off twice on the 90th and 89th minutes).

What about Flora Tallinn vs Kazakhstan? It was a high scoring game, did anyone watch it, can anyone share their views?

Asjahuviline
    Liitus foorumiga
    Nov 2001

Algupärane

And what do u think about kaz player who was suspensed in the end of the match Familtsev? what raeson?

Kaitse tugilammas Kasutaja aiFo avatar
    Liitus foorumiga
    Aug 2001

Algupärane

Orginally posted by Zhiger
    What about Flora Tallinn vs Kazakhstan? It was a high scoring game, did anyone watch it, can anyone share their views?
    hi!

it's a little bit tricky question...

at estonia-kaza game we (estonian footballfans) had a some kind of trouble with policemen and security guys... some fans were arrested for no reason and this made us really angry! estonian footballfans decided to miss out next game (fc flora vs kaza) as a protest...

there are almostly no comments in newspapers about the game... only goalscorers and stuff...

as a result shows, you guys were better!

best wishes!

aiFo.

Eesti koondislane Kasutaja sicmic avatar
    Liitus foorumiga
    Aug 2001

Algupärane

As most of us, I didn't see the second game as well. But it is said, that the reasons for our loss were simple mistakes by the goalkeeper and defence. You were probably better anyway...
    Which ship has never docked at Liverpool?
    The Premiership.

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer" - Arnold Schwarzenegger, 1975

Asjahuviline
    Liitus foorumiga
    Nov 2001

Algupärane

How does Estonian national team compare with Latvia and Lithuania? Have you ever played each other?

Kaitse tugilammas Kasutaja aiFo avatar
    Liitus foorumiga
    Aug 2001

Algupärane

Orginally posted by Zhiger

How does Estonian national team compare with Latvia and Lithuania? Have you ever played each other?
    we have a tournament, called baltic cup, after every 2 years (i think it's 2), 3-days-tournament.

this summer was baltic cup in riga, latvia. tournament was great, all the fans&stuff, entertainment.... only bad thing was the result... we were 3rd best... not good games for us...

in last european champ qualification we were in same group with lithuania. we won them in lithuania, but lost at home...

ok, maybe somebody writes some more about games against latvia and lithuania

regards,

aiFo.

Asjahuviline
    Liitus foorumiga
    Nov 2001

Algupärane

Hello again!!

As far as I know, Kazakhstan and Estonia have agreed to play another friendly on the 7th of July, but this time in Almaty!

This is gonna be interesting game, and a much tougher test for Estonia this time round.

Visit Kazakhstani Football Forum:

http://soccer.hut.ru

And let's talk about the game!

Professionaal Kasutaja apunkto avatar
    Liitus foorumiga
    Aug 2001

Algupärane

hi!

this has to be somekind of a national secret cause I don't know nothing about this game you're talking about..At least there haven't been no news about this game in the media..

as far as I know Estonia will play Azerbaidzan in Kuressaare(Estonia) on the 3th of July... But like i said i haven't heard nothing about the kaza game..

btw, if there were this game you would lose anyway i guess I don't know how well are you informed but Estonia have beaten Saudi-Arabia(2:0), Russia(2:1) and San Marino(1:0) recently..However we lost to Poland(0:1) but i guess it would be difficult for you to beat us has kaza team played friendlies recently?
    Mamps on tubli, nii päeval laudas kui ka õhtul klubist tulles hilja..

Asjahuviline
    Liitus foorumiga
    Nov 2001

Algupärane

Originally posted by apunkto

I don't know how well are you informed but Estonia have beaten Saudi-Arabia(2:0), Russia(2:1) and San Marino(1:0) recently..However we lost to Poland(0:1) but i guess it would be difficult for you to beat us has kaza team played friendlies recently?
    Fair enough, your victories over Russia and Saudis were impressive (less so the one over San-Marino ), but the last time we played you in Tallinn it was 0:0. I believe Kazakhstan will be much stronger playing at home.

Recently we played Latvia in Riga. It was a match we dominated but lost 2:1 in the last minute.

Reservmängija Kasutaja jjriado avatar
    Liitus foorumiga
    Feb 2002

Algupärane

Zhiger is right about the match. I just checked it, and really 07.07.2002 Kazakstan vs. Estonia in Alma-Ata. This time Kazakstan is facing doom

Asjahuviline
    Liitus foorumiga
    Nov 2001

Algupärane

There is no way for Estonia to leave Almaty with a win!

All you should pray for is a single point.

I predict 3:1 to Kazakhstan!

Alga, Kazakhstan!

Meeskonnaliige Kasutaja Poborsky avatar
    Liitus foorumiga
    Sep 2001

Algupärane

Hello!

I think, some Estonian football fans would like to come to Kazakhstan. Would you write about your country a little bit, 'cause we don't have information about it.

Weather, prices, population, capital, beer-wine & other alcohol etc.

Poborsky
    poborsky@jalgpallihaigla.ee

Asjahuviline
    Liitus foorumiga
    Nov 2001

Algupärane

Well,

It surely should be an interesting trip .

The weather will be quite hot in July (+25-30). Match will be in our ex-capital - Almaty, which has 1.3 mln population. The city is well developed (by post-Soviet standards, at least ), no shortage of beer, entertaiment, that's for sure.

You can ask about prices, etc. our fans, in Kazakhstan Football forum. The link is:

http://soccer.hut.ru/Forum8/HTML/000050.shtml

Juks
    Külaline

Algupärane

Kasahastani minejatele niipalju infi, et see maa nõuab VIISAT, seega peaks vist juba tegutsema hakkama. Muidu lõpeb reis Narva piiripunktis või Moskva lennuväljal. Kahtlemata on aga tegu suht huvitava kohaga, mille SKP-d suudaksime vist küll oma külaskäiguga tõsta.

Asjahuviline
    Liitus foorumiga
    Nov 2001

Algupärane

Please write in English or Russian. Thanks.

Originally posted by Juks

Kasahastani minejatele niipalju infi, et see maa nõuab VIISAT, seega peaks vist juba tegutsema hakkama. Muidu lõpeb reis Narva piiripunktis või Moskva lennuväljal. Kahtlemata on aga tegu suht huvitava kohaga, mille SKP-d suudaksime vist küll oma külaskäiguga tõsta.

Järjehoidjad

Postitamise reeglid

• Sa ei tohi postitada uusi teemasid
  • Sa ei tohi postitada vastuseid
  • Sa ei tohi postitada manuseid
  • Sa ei tohi muuta oma postitusi
  •  
  • BB kood on Sisse lülitatud
  • Emotikonid on Sisse lülitatud
  • [IMG] kood on Sisse lülitatud
  • [VIDEO] code is Sisse lülitatud
  • HTML-kood on Välja lülitatud