No announcement yet.

Poomiga jälle jamad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

KRT need Poomi vigastused ajavad juba närvi. Vanasti sai vastaste käest nüüd peksavad juba omad. ei tea ,millega see veel lõpeb....
    FCF Forever

Kommentaar

Tahavad vistTibu endale.Naad olla vist kuulnud.
      KÕIK AHJU
      NÜÜD JA KOHE

Kommentaar

Paistab, et Poom unistab ise Hispaaniast...

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/section/0,,2001260035,00.html

Kommentaar

Derby fännid Poomi viimasest mängust

Mida siis arvavad Derby fännid pärast viimast kaotust...

Poomy

Thats the first time Ive seen him make a mistake for ages, last oen I can remember was against Bilbao in pre-season a year or two ago. And another annoying thing was that prior to the game I was telling someone that he's the best in the league.

Still is in my book, anyway.

-----------------------

Well mate, if he was playing for Liverpool he would be the best in the world. Just had a look on their board, their Keeper is best in the Premiership now? I Thought all he did today was save a poorly taken peno? Correct me if i'm wrong?

-----------------------

To be fair a lot of us have been saying that for a few games now.

-----------------------

Dudek is an average keeper' - and it was a dire peno...again.

I've seen dudek on TV and he's one of those who punch at crosses and seems to me to eb a bit like Westerveld, James and co. Capable of a blunder more than the odd blunder.

the thing that makes Poom good is how he dominates the area. You are never in doubt that he'll claim it - and when he made the mistake I found it almost as hard to believe as Mawene's goal!
          Jalgpallihaigla patsient #172
          Diagnoos: raskekujuline futboliit

Kommentaar

Poomi vabandus

Mart: I'm sorry lads

Derby County keeper Mart Poom apologised to his team-mates at half-time after accepting the blame for Liverpool’s early goal.

Michael Owen put the Premiership leaders in front in the sixth minute after Poom failed to hold on to a shot from midfielder Patrik Berger.

Although the Rams rallied and created enough chances to salvage something from the game, Liverpool held on to win 1-0 at Pride Park.

“The shot from Patrik Berger bounced straight at me and I should have held on to it,” said Poom. “I am expected to keep hold of it and I thought I had the ball.

“But unfortunately it got away from me and Michael Owen managed to score.

“I told everybody at half-time that I was sorry for my mistake. Unfortunately these things happen and now I have to be strong mentally to bounce back.”

Kommentaar

Orginally posted by Rainman

Mart: I'm sorry lads

Derby County keeper Mart Poom apologised to his team-mates at half-time after accepting the blame for Liverpool’s early goal.

Michael Owen put the Premiership leaders in front in the sixth minute after Poom failed to hold on to a shot from midfielder Patrik Berger.

Although the Rams rallied and created enough chances to salvage something from the game, Liverpool held on to win 1-0 at Pride Park.

“The shot from Patrik Berger bounced straight at me and I should have held on to it,” said Poom. “I am expected to keep hold of it and I thought I had the ball.

“But unfortunately it got away from me and Michael Owen managed to score.

“I told everybody at half-time that I was sorry for my mistake. Unfortunately these things happen and now I have to be strong mentally to bounce back.”
              Selle peale tegijal juhtub nii mõndagi!!!

Kommentaar

jälle said väravavahi "töövahendid" sõrmed kannatada. juhtub ...

Kommentaar

no nii Poom ei mängi ManU vastu kurat küll

Kommentaar

Jama jah, et ta kohe ei saa nendest vigastustest üle ega ümber Pean vist oma optimistliku ennustuse ümber tegema, ilma Mardita Derby ManU-t ei võida, kahjuks

Kommentaar

Tundub jah, et Derby saab mega sauna täna. 60 minutit mängitud ja Manchester juhib juba 4:0 Vähemalt ei ole Poomi milleski süüdistada

Kommentaar

Niipalju kui ma aru saan, on ka Oakes normaalse mängu teinud, niiet...
                        Kui ManU ka nüüd oleks kaotanud, oleks ilmselt pead lendama hkanud! Arvatavasti keskenusid mehed selle mängu jaoks kõvasti( ManU omad)
                        Kahju, et Mart ei mänginud!
                        Musta kassi pimedas toas on raske näha. Eriti kui teda seal pole. Aga mõned siiski näevad ...

Kommentaar

therams.co.uk:
                          It is doubtful whether Mart Poom, who sat the game out with a finger injury, could have done much to keep things down as United created chance after chance.

Ei teinud see Oakes ka mingit normaalset mängu, sai samuti hindeks 5 nagu kõik ülejäänud jääradki, v.a Christie (7) ja Higginbotham (6).

Kommentaar

Orginally posted by Fazz

therams.co.uk:
                            It is doubtful whether Mart Poom, who sat the game out with a finger injury, could have done much to keep things down as United created chance after chance.

Ei teinud see Oakes ka mingit normaalset mängu, sai samuti hindeks 5 nagu kõik ülejäänud jääradki, v.a Christie (7) ja Higginbotham (6).
                            Mnjah... Kui viie said kõik, siis oligi ju ,,normaalne,, mäng tema poolt...
                            Musta kassi pimedas toas on raske näha. Eriti kui teda seal pole. Aga mõned siiski näevad ...

Kommentaar

hakkasin arvestama,et kui Mart praegu kuu aega puhkab
                              ja sõrm ikka ei parane,siis peab ta teatavasti opile minema.
                              See tähendaks seda ,et Venemaa vastu ta jälle ei mängi.
                              Sest peale oppi ei saa ta vähemalt kuu aega mängida.
                              Täitsa shitt lugu!!!
                              FCF Forever

Kommentaar

väravavahi amet on ikka karm värk. hokis on teatud kaitsemängijad, kes vastaste ründajaid murravad-hirmutavad. tea kas jalkas on samuti mõni tuntud jõhkrutseja, kes näiteks väravahtide näppe lõmastada armastab?

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X