No announcement yet.

Veits nalja

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Three Latvian are brag about sons. “My son is soldier. He have rape as many women as want,” say first Latvian. “Zo?” second say, “My son is farmer. He have all potato he want!” Third Latvian wait long time, then say, “My son is die at birth. For him, struggle is over.” “Wow! You are win us,” say others. But all are feel sad.

How is get one-arm Latvian out of tree? Is no one-arm Latvian! Why you silly? All go Center for Great Peaceful Physical Reassignment. You no ask.

What are one potato say other potato? Premise ridiculous. Who have two potato?

Latvian try to cross river. Has dog, potatoes, and dead son's body. Can only take two across river at one
    time. If he leave dog with potatoes or corpse, dog eat them. Is very sad. Also is not good boat.

How many Latvian is take screw in light bulb? 25. One screw in, 24 ride bicycle generator for 1-hour shift. But time probably better spend search food.

A fishmonger says to a bootblack, "Are there any more potato left?" Bootblack says, "Yes, one. But it has gone bad." The fishmonger says, "I am very hungry. I have not eaten for three days. I shall eat it, even if it makes me very ill." And bootblack says, "I did not speak truth. In reality, there is no food left. You shall go
    hungry yet another day, my friend."

Knock knock Who’s there? Latvian. Latvian who? Please open door. Is cold.

Latvian walk into bar and say, “I have not eaten for many days. One full beer will be too much for me. How much just maybe one shot beer?” Bartender say, “This is can do for you. Is two centimes.” Latvian say, “Oh. I was hoping it would be less. I do not have that much.”

Why six is afraid seven? Because seven have many friend politburo.

Latvian walk into bar with pig on shoulder. Bartender say, “That look delicious!” But pig say, “No. Is Latvian. Taste is similar to dog.”

Latvian is rub lamp find genii. Genii say, “What is three wishes?” Latvian say, “I wish potato!” Then, POOF! Potato! Latvian so happy! “Oh! Is potato! Is potato!” say Latvian. Genii ask, “What is next wish?” Latvian is say, “I wish you go away so can enjoy potato!” POOF! Too bad. Also, was only lamp.

Latvian walk into bar with mule. Bartender say, “Why so long face?” Latvian say, “I was thinking of my daughter. She has been lie with soldier for potato feed baby.” Bartender smile. He know there is no potato.

Latvia man is hungry. He steal bread to feed family. Get home, find all family have sent Siberia! “More bread for me,” man think. But bread have worm.

Questioning: Why did chicken cross road? Answering: I have not seen chicken since I was very young, on my parents' farm. This is before the Cossacks slaughtered them. I can still hear screams of sister as soldiers rape her. But back to question, where did you see chicken? I am very, very hungry.

Kommentaar

Ära pahanda, aga "i understand much jokes of these."

Kommentaar

"Halloo, kas Tallinna Vesi?"
        "Jah."
        "Vot mul siin selline jama, et kraanist voolab vaid vesi."
        "Nojahh, aga mis siis veel voolama peaks?"
        "Detsembrikuu arve järgi vähemalt Saku Kuld!"

Kommentaar

Mida on on anekdoodil ja vagiinal ühist?
          See pole üldse lõbus, kui sa neile pihta ei saa

Kommentaar

see ei ole minu süü, et sa okaspuu oled

"joon palju ma tahan, aga ikka ta ei saa minust aru"

"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple."

Kommentaar

John Terry won't be facing trial for Racial Abuse until after Euro2012.

So he's free to lead his country into Poland.

Just like his hero did.

Kommentaar

Tegelikult on inglaste staap vist Krakowis ja nad ei muuda seda vaatamata loosile. Pead ei anna, aga nii mulle on kusagilt meelde jäänud

Kommentaar

Jääkaru poeg emale: "Kas ma olen ikka jääkaru?"
                  Ema: "Muidugi oled. Miks sa küsid?"
                  Jääkaru poeg: "Sest mul on nii krd-i külm!"

Kommentaar

Nimekiri Galojani 2007. aasta suve shopingutuurist

Sealt siis selgub ka, et vang lasi endale botoxit süsitda 04/09/07

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Tofoa Vaata postitust
                      Nimekiri Galojani 2007. aasta suve shopingutuurist

Sealt siis selgub ka, et vang lasi endale botoxit süsitda 04/09/07
                      fo real?
                      jokers to the right
                      clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Krt pane sellele spoilerile mingi konkreetsem hoiatus... selle pildi nahka läks minu tänaöine uni !

Kommentaar

kui sakslased hiina valitsusele päringu esitasid, et mis keiss on ja kuidas niimoodi saab, siis tuli vastuseks, et nemad sarnasust ei märka ja seega pole millestki rääkida.
                          buy the ticket, take the ride.

Kommentaar

May the Violet flag flutter in the wind on all fields of challenge and valour, a vivid hope is our solace, we have eleven athletes and one heart. Go, Fiorentina, we want you to be the queen of all teams, go, Fiorentina, fight with bravery and prowess everywhere! In any hour of dismay and victory, remember you're the history of football!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas H.M Murdock Vaata postitust
                              kui sakslased hiina valitsusele päringu esitasid, et mis keiss on ja kuidas niimoodi saab, siis tuli vastuseks, et nemad sarnasust ei märka ja seega pole millestki rääkida.
                              Neid kopeerituid mudeleid seal ikka jagub kuni Rolls-Royceni välja. Hindade vahe peaks vist olema umbkaudu kahe-kolme kordne vähemalt. Siin veel mõned pildid hiina disainist: http://gemssty.com/2006/10/29/top-10-copycat-cars/

Joga Bonito!!!

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X