No announcement yet.

Veits nalja

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

no mis toimub, noored naised peavad maksma, et enam-vähem normaalsetelt meestel põske võtta v?

Kommentaar

Vabariiklased toodavad jälle

Kommentaar

Poh, mõlemad on debiilikud, yolo.
        Algselt postitas Iceman
        Hofnari maitse totside suhtes on ikka ülekõige.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas hofnar Vaata postitust
          yolo = "Carpe Diem" for idiots
          Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Kommentaar

teema jätkuks: crusader
            ohtlik raisk
            ★★★★★★

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas hofnar Vaata postitust
              'YOLO', meaning You Only Live Once, is a viral quote most popularly used by prepubescent girls, but the range is undoubtedly in the teenage community.

Selge.

http://www.last.fm/user/kurat_

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Kurat Vaata postitust
                'YOLO', meaning You Only Live Once, is a viral quote most popularly used by prepubescent girls, but the range is undoubtedly in the teenage community.

Selge.
                Pohh, YOLO!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas $$$ Vaata postitust
                  Pohh, YOLO!
                  Victoria Concordia Crescit

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas marv3llous Vaata postitust

Kui 1 on IQ 50 ja 4 on IQ 125, siis keskmise inimese IQ on 110, aga pooled inimesed ei ole <110 .

Ehk siis Yolo Swag mees ;D

Kommentaar

Ning nagu Nõuka ajal kuulda oli: Kahjuks on ikka veel üksikuid piimafarme, kus toodang on alla keskmise.

Kommentaar

Ka demokraadid toidavad

Kommentaar

Brazil, 15 Aug: Coritiba president Vilson Ribeiro de Andrade on why fans abusing coach Marcelo Oliveira should back off: "Look, I may not know the perfect formula for success, but I do know the one for failure, and that is trying to please everybody. Fans are selective, they only ever recall the defeats, and that's why in Brazil there's this culture of constantly sacking coaches. But my coach can handle the pressure, and I'm cool, totally relaxed. Marcelo does a good job." 7 Sept: Sacks him.
                          -------
                          Best apology: Martin Kind, Hannover 96 president, asked if he regrets saying fans who protested against his coach are "not worthy. Some of them are arseholes." Kind: "I said what I said. If I'd used more sophisticated language they wouldn't have understood."
                          -------
                          Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini, now on his fifth coach in 12 months – offering Giuseppe Sannino his full support, two games into the season. "Sannino is my coach, he is not at risk. His team looks empty, clueless, but let us allow him to work calmly. We will soon see the fruits of his labour."

Kommentaar

step 1) Go to translate.google.com
                            step 2) Type in “pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk”
                            step 3) Make the Translation from German
                            step 4) Click the listen button or beatbox button
                            step 5) Dance

Kommentaar

"Apparently the French have said they printed the pictures of Kate Middleton topless because we sent them Joey Barton - it was a case of tit for tit"
                              ★★★★★★

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Kenny's Heroes Vaata postitust
                                "Apparently the French have said they printed the pictures of Kate Middleton topless because we sent them Joey Barton - it was a case of tit for tit"

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X