Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

see ei ole minu süü, et sa okaspuu oled

"joon palju ma tahan, aga ikka ta ei saa minust aru"

"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple."

Kommentaar

Beckham?

Kommentaar

Hoax article detailing fake war stayed up on Wikipedia for five years
        The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Politsei-ja Piirivalve ametnik läheb ülema juurde ja ütleb, et ta on üle töötanud ja küsib vaba päeva.
          "Saate ühe vaba päeva," vastab ülemus.
          "Aga raha nagu ka napib," jätkab ametnik, "äkki saaks preemiat?"
          "Preemiat pole anda, aga teeme nii, et võid täna ühe "30 km/h" märgi üles panna, kuhu ise tahad," teatab ülemus.

Kommentaar

Mine võta nüüd kinni, on see troll või niisama lolli mängimine.
            BVB - Vaprus

Kommentaar

http://etv.err.ee/index.php?05629907&video=6258

Kommentaar

midakuradit

-e- irw, kuulasin loo ära, pullitegemine

Kommentaar

šanss on väike aga winny puhh europalaganil oleks äge.
                  "I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
                  These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Mitte, et sel vahet oleks, aga ühes teises teemas sai ka juba mainitud

Et postitus päris sisutühi poleks, panen ka midagi veidi naljakat:
                    Vaadake YouTube'is huvitavaid videoid, nautige head muusikat, laadige üles originaalsisu ning jagage seda kõike oma sõprade, perekonna ja kogu maailmaga

Jube populaarne on see heino:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlrzjBiKth8

kes lõpuni vaatab, saab midagi...

Kommentaar

Is there life after death?
                      Lisatud failid
                      “I don’t know whose brilliant idea that was, but it wasn’t mine, that’s for sure.” ― Ozzy Osbourne

Kommentaar

hahah, tra. psv m2ngija e.pieters sai punase ning olles v2ljakult lahkunud kukkus kutt asju peksma, kahjuks kaasnes sellega ka verine k2si mis l2bi klaasi k2is. pec zwolle pole psvd v6itnud 30 aastat

Kommentaar

Ela ja tunne, et elad
                          see on kõige lihtsam
                          filosoofia, mis toimib
                          sule silmad ära vaata
                          tagasi, hinga sügavalt ja
                          hüppa üle iseenda varju
                          tule koos minuga.

Kommentaar

“I don’t know whose brilliant idea that was, but it wasn’t mine, that’s for sure.” ― Ozzy Osbourne

Kommentaar

A lost dog strays into a jungle. A lion sees this from a distance and says with caution "this guy looks edible, never seen his kind before". So the lion starts rushing towards the dog with menace. The dog notices and starts to panic but as he's about to run he sees some bones next to him and gets an idea and says loudly "mmm...that was some good lion meat!". The lion abruptly stops and says " woah! This guy seems tougher then he looks, I better leave while I can". Over by the tree top, a monkey witnessed everything. Evidently, the monkey realizes the he can benefit from this situation by telling the lion and getting something in return. So the monkey proceeds to tell the lion what really happened and the lion says angrily "get on my back, we'll get him together". So they start rushing back to the dog. The dog sees them and realized what happened and starts to panic even more. He then gets another idea and shouts "where the hell is that monkey! I told him to bring me another lion an hour ago..."

Kommentaar

Minu poolt ka tänane leid. Üsna ebaterve http://www.facebook.com/AliceMegaaPonevElu . Üldse neid põneva elu teemasid on facebooki jubejube palju tekkinud. Noorus on hukas.
                                Barcelona.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X