No announcement yet.

Girondins de Bordeaux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Poyeti maagia ongi läbi. Juba kolmas kaotus viimasest viiest mängust. Seekord kaotati kodus Rennes 0-2. Kusjuure ühe värava löi endine Bordeaux mängija Khazri ning väravasöödu andis endine Bordeaux legend* Gourcuff.

* Legend selles suhtes, et legendaarsel 2009-09 hooajal aitas ta Bordeaux'l meistritiitili võita ning ta valiti samal aastal ka Ligue1 parimaks mängijaks.
    Fino alla fine FORZA JUVE

Kommentaar

Tundub, et Bordeaux klubi tahetakse maha müüa. Vähemalt kõlakad on liikvel, et otsitakse aktiivselt uut omanikku.

The report says that M6 president Nicolas De Tavernost hosted Joseph DaGrosa Jr at a home match against Nice (nil-nil draw) on 25 February at their state-of-the-art 42,000-seater Matmut Atlantique Stadium.

DaGrosa Jr is the cofounder of 1848 Capital Partners, a Miami-based private equity firm.

If the bid were successful, the newspaper said, the Florida investors would seek to develop the marketing, merchandising and sponsorship side of the club.

Last week the French business magazine Challenges said M6 were actively seeking a buyer for Bordeaux and had set a minimum price of 70 million euros.

Any future investor would have to cover the annual rent of 3.85 million euros until 2045 for the new stadium, designed by Swiss architects Herzog and de Meuron.

Kommentaar

Hetkel käimas läbirääkimised Bordeaux ja Interi vahel Malcomi üleminekuks.

Inter have now entered negotiations with Bordeaux for Malcom, according to Gianluca Di Marzio.

Inter’s first offer is a loan with an option to buy set at a high price.

The French club’s request is a €7-8 million loan plus an option to buy for €30-32 million.

It is yet to be seen if Inter will satisfy Bordeaux’s demands for the Brazilian winger.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Rocheteau Vaata postitust
          Hetkel käimas läbirääkimised Bordeaux ja Interi vahel Malcomi üleminekuks.
          Tõenäoliselt läheb läbi ja teeb väga kõva hooaja Interis. Seejärel 2019 suvel Inter ei raatsi pappi välja köhida, tuleb Juventus, kes võtab mehe endale ning edasine on ajalugu.
          The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

kas @mask või keegi muu Ligue 1 jälgija oskab Malcomi ka iseloomustada? youtubei highlightisid pole vast parim lahendus.

Kommentaar

Bordeaux on skandaali saatel peatreenerita jäänud. Nimelt otsustas klubi nüüdseks endise peatreeneri Gus Poyeti vastuseisust hoolimata ründaja Gaetan Laborde'i 3 milli eest Montpellier'sse müüa, mille peale Poyet eilsel EL-i mängu järgsel (vs Mariupoli, keda võideti ja play-offis Gentiga mängitakse) pressikal täiesti ära flippis:
              “Today is my worst day at this club. What happened today with Gaëtan Laborde is a disgrace. And I think we need to stop here. I asked the club not to sell him until we bring in a player. They didn’t listen to me, they let Laborde leave. We arrived at the hotel today at 11:45, Laborde was not there. We called him, he was at Montpellier. Nobody said anything to us.”

“So I will speak to my agent tomorrow, and I will take a decision. I don’t know if things will finish or not… It is a disgrace that they have done this to me, the players and the supporters. I cannot accept that. So I demand an explanation from the president and the owners. If they can explain it to me tomorrow, then I will decide whether or not I will stay, but I want an explanation.”

A journalist then asked: “It is my understanding that you were aware of the Laborde sale…”

Poyet: “Who said that to you? A Bordeaux representative? If you don’t tell me, I won’t speak to you. Ok, fine thank you (as he receives no answer). I don’t give a f*** about these Bordeaux representatives who speak to you. They tell you lies, and you don’t have the cojones to say the truth.”

“I will tell you, nobody has called me, I have a text that I sent to the club that read “Laborde does not leave until we replace him with another attacker.” Do I need to show it to you in front of the cameras. I am telling you… Nobody told me he had left until we arrived at the hotel this morning. Be careful. I don’t give a f*** about Bordeaux representatives who try and kill me from behind to make me leave. I am not going to leave like this. It is up to them to speak to you. It doesn’t work like this.”

Bordeaux press officer: “We finish there.”

Gus Poyet: “No we don’t actually. I decide when we finish, not you.”

Journalist: [i]“Are you going to resign now?”[i]

Poyet: “No, I am going to ask for an explanation. Tomorrow, I will speak to my agent and make a decision after the club explains itself… You watch yourself eh, you watch yourself, there is only one owner today, one owner. I don’t know what you are talking about, I am talking about something that happened today. I asked for Gaetan not to be sold, he left, so I want an explanation. Because we arrived at the hotel at 11:45 and nobody in my staff knew that Gaetan wasn’t here. I spoke with Gaetan and he had permission to leave, that is the truth. So if I receive an explanation, we can speak on Saturday again, and I will give you all the news that I have received from the club. Am I speaking about something that is not clear?”

“Last week, there was information that came out in L’Équipe and Sud Ouest that only 3 people knew about, and I am one of those 3 people. The other two I know well. That is something very important. I know who is speaking behind my back. We have arrived at a point where people need to be careful. All that I am asking for is respect and professionalism. Not more, not less. Respect and professionalism. If we have that, then we can move forward. If we don’t, then it is finished.”
              Poyet sai täna hommikul oodatult sule sappa, mille järel enamus klubi mängijaid keeldusid hommikul esialgu treenimast, näitamaks sellega Poyetil toetust. Hiljem küll tehti trenn kaasa.

Kommentaar

Liikuv pilt antud pressikalt:

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Esimene Nice'iga mäng 27. oktoobril. Kus see võib alles üks kehaväline kogemus olla nende jaoks, kes värskeid peatreenereid koos mängimas näinud.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Epic Vaata postitust
                      Esimene Nice'iga mäng 27. oktoobril. Kus see võib alles üks kehaväline kogemus olla nende jaoks, kes värskeid peatreenereid koos mängimas näinud.
                      Can’t wait 😊

Kommentaar

Nonoh, ei lähegi asjaks või?

Kommentaar

Kui talle antakse aega ja võimalust ise meeskonda ehitada võib Bordeaux järgmine hooaeg jälle Euroopa kohtadele kandideerida.

Kommentaar

See on ikka täiesti uskumatu, et OM pole Bordeaux nende kodus suutnud vōita juba 42 aastat.

Kommentaar

Cristian Pavon on tulemas kui uskuda viimaseid uudiseis. Uskumatu, et selline talent suudetakse endale meelitada.

Kommentaar

Vist juba enam ei ole. Palk ei sobinud..läheb vist ikka jänkide juurde laenule. Samas siin uudised muutuvad 3 korda päevas, et eks paistab.

Algselt postitas Rocheteau Vaata postitust
                                Cristian Pavon on tulemas kui uskuda viimaseid uudiseis. Uskumatu, et selline talent suudetakse endale meelitada.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X