Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Supporter from Bosnia

Hi all,

My name is Zeljko, and i am a supporter of Bosnian national team, first i must mention my english is quite bad so sorry about that rolleyes.gif

I would like to get some information about the stadium of nathional team of Estonia, some information about the players and their clubs and your opinion about the game at all.

I dont know too much right now about the players from Estonia

but i will be very glad to know more. Our best players playing usally in Germany and our main stars at the team are Salihovic and Ibisevic from Hoffenhaim, Dzeko and Misimovic from Wolfsburg, Bajramovic from Frankfurt and Pjanic from Lyon.

Vish you all best , Zeljko

Algselt postitas zeljko Vaata postitust
    Hi all,

My name is Zeljko, and i am a supporter of Bosnian national team, first i must mention my english is quite bad so sorry about that rolleyes.gif

I would like to get some information about the stadium of nathional team of Armenia, some information about the players and their clubs and your opinion about the game at all.

I dont know too much right now about the players from Estonia

but i will be very glad to know more. Our best players playing usally in Germany and our main stars at the team are Salihovic and Ibisevic from Hoffenhaim, Dzeko and Misimovic from Wolfsburg, Bajramovic from Frankfurt and Pjanic from Lyon.

Vish you all best , Zeljko
    Did you mean Estonia or Armenia? If Armenia, you should talk to their fans. Estonia's natonal stadium is A. le Coq Arena and our best players play in Holland, Norway, Sweden, Hungary and some young players in England and Germany. I dont know much about Armenia, but you can check them out here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenia..._football_team

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas zip Vaata postitust
      Did you mean Estonia or Armenia? If Armenia, you should talk to their fans. Estonia's natonal stadium is A. le Coq Arena and our best players play in Holland, Norway, Sweden, Hungary and some young players in England and Germany. I dont know much about Armenia, but you can check them out here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenia..._football_team
      Thanx for the information and i am sorry it was my mistake i fixed it

Kommentaar

A.Le Coq Arena (Lilleküla Stadium) is a football stadium in Tallinn, Estonia. As well as football matches, it also hosts various concerts and events.

It is the home ground of the Estonia national football team and FC Flora Tallinn. The stadium has a capacity of 9,300[1] but can be expanded to 10,300 with extra seats. Its capacity can also reach up to 25,000 for concerts. [2] It is named after the Estonian beer A. Le Coq. The address of the stadium is Asula 4c, 11312 Tallinn.

The field:

From outside:

From outside before the game:

Our football team sucks c*ck but we are still hoping for revenge of that 7-0 to shuffle some cards in who gets to WC. That was not cool at all. About our past and present(recent games, call-ups, results) you can read here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonia..._football_team
        jokers to the right
        clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

I would rank the Bosnia national team as very strong, Attacking power is similar to top teams of the world. Defense may be the reason, why Bosnia will not qualify to WM, but at least we estonians have helped You guys lot making a draw with Turkey.
          At the moment it seems, that everything is going Your way - if You can make a draw with Turkey,then You can even lose to Spain - but as both games are in Bosnia I believe You wil take at least three points from there. Good luck!

Kommentaar

Thank you guys, you seems to be a nice people there, Estonia did help a lot to Bosnia by playing draw with the damn Turks and even your game with Belgium was very good. I off course hope that we will win Turks home and not play draw against them but it is apolutlly true defence is our week part of the team.

Is there any one here from the forum who was in Zenica during the game Bosnia-Estonia? i hope you drinked our sljivovica :-) so what is the main drink in Estonia? The stadium has small capacity but looks very nice and quality. You have good players there is potential here even if Estonia has onlly about Milion and half population, and one more thing is your currency kruna or euro for now? I will pass some of the information to other Bosnian forums, for thoose who will want to know.

Kommentaar

so what is the main drink in Estonia?
              Try Vana Tallinn with champagne and you won't regret it.
              "You didn't realize that they had guns? Big, long, dangerous machine guns. With war criminals attached to the trigger."

RocknRolla (2008)

Kommentaar

one more thing is your currency kruna or euro for now? I will pass some of the information to other Bosnian forums, for thoose who will want to know.
                Kroon. 1 Euro = 15.6457988 Estonian kroons.
                jokers to the right
                clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Hi all, i wish to thank u all for the information,i wasnt at home some time so couldnt right any think.

Do you know any site from which we can buy tickets to the game?? i think there will be Bosnians in Tallin to watch the game, besaid the football Estonia seems to be a nice country in North Europe so that is cool also Does any one from here been in Zenica ???

Kommentaar

Hi all, i wish to thank u all for the information,i wasnt at home some time so couldnt right any think.

Do you know any site from which we can buy tickets to the game?? i think there will be Bosnians in Tallin to watch the game, besaid the football Estonia seems to be a nice country in North Europe so that is cool also Does any one from here been in Zenica ???
                    There site u can buy tickets : http://piletilevi.ee/eng/tickets/spo...all/?show=9170 but u need registred and log on there.
                    In Zenica was lot of our fans about 20... and some of them are in forum too.Like me..and some others i think
                    sigpic

Kommentaar

Yes, the arena is quite nice. Here is also one picture taken from air:

But Bosnia should not expect for easy win over Estonia, it would be a lot more difficult than it was in Bosnia

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Ruutu Vaata postitust
                        Yes, the arena is quite nice. Here is also one picture taken from air:

But Bosnia should not expect for easy win over Estonia, it would be a lot more difficult than it was in Bosnia
                        And if u ask why there no roof one side ,there are seats for opposite fans
                        sigpic

Kommentaar

Your stadium looks very nice, i know the game in Tallin will be hurd and tuf no doubt about that so i hope to any kind of win every possible think to keep distance from Turks at second place.Besadies your game against Turks u were grate against Belgium also in past i was very supraised beceuse of that. Any way are guys right now in European union? i am asking that because u still have kroon. i hope u haved u haved fun time in Zenica besaid the game and i exept for a nice trip in Talin it is quite clear u are difrent than Kavkaz region where is still some influence of Asia. About the site of the tickets , well seems i will use some google translate because Estonian is on the list :-) I also hope your players will [erfer Bosnia to qualifikate more than Tukey and Spain, we both are geographliclly small countrys. Iwish all the best to year team and tell me the one who was in Bpsnia what is your impression about everythink?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas rauno Vaata postitust
                            And if u ask why there no roof one side ,there are seats for opposite fans
                            lol nice

Kommentaar

Any way are guys right now in European union? i am asking that because u still have kroon.
                              European Union
                              Catalunya is not Spain!

Kommentaar

Working...
                              X