No announcement yet.

Supporter from Bosnia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Are you a member of BHFanaticos? Any idea yet how many away fans will be coming to Estonia?

Usually traveling fans contact their local football association (about tickets etc.). I know that most BiH fans hate your FA, but still

Anyway, WELCOME
    Rise and rise again until lambs become lions!

Vaprus - Athletic Club - Rosenborg

Kommentaar

Here is also one picture of the stadion. In the background is view the city of Tallinn.

Jalgpallihaigla liige

Kommentaar

zenica... well what can i say, surely an interesting town, but nothing much too see. athmosphere at the stadium was good tho! sarajevo, mostar and jaice were better in terms of sightseeing and for other touristic stuff, but then again zenica wasn't THAT bad either.
        anyway the day after the match we were welcomed in travnik with big smiles and hot bureks, maybe it was 'cause of your victory the night before, but i think u bosniacs are just quite welcoming ppl
        I love Football. Football is my Life and I love my Life.

Kommentaar

Pole mõtet öelda, et Eestis pole midagi näha. Välismaalastele on siin väga huvitav ja neile meeldib, kuna mulle on paar välismaalast seda öelnud. Välismaalastele pakub isegi puu all pildistamine huvi. Eriti neile, kel on kodus ainult palmid.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas erxu Vaata postitust
            Välismaalastele pakub isegi puu all pildistamine huvi. Eriti neile, kel on kodus ainult palmid.
            täpselt. samamoodi käivad ju eestlased ka palme pildistamas
            Catalunya is not Spain!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Mayhem Vaata postitust
              Are you a member of BHFanaticos? Any idea yet how many away fans will be coming to Estonia?

Usually traveling fans contact their local football association (about tickets etc.). I know that most BiH fans hate your FA, but still

Anyway, WELCOME
              Hi Mayhem, i am not member of of Bhf, but there will be eonough supporters who are not members of Bhf, off course most of them will be their members. The problem is not onlly us to hate them but they dont want to know us as a supporters so onlly thing to do for the supporters is to keep on fighting them untill that mafia will go away, but man nice for you to know that much

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas umbro91 Vaata postitust
                Here is also one picture of the stadion. In the background is view the city of Tallinn.

Looks like a very nice city.No doubt Estonia is a nice cuntry from North Europe

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas zeljko Vaata postitust
                  ...cuntry
                  Damn, I like this word
                  Kas sinu kommipood on ikka küllalt autentne?

Kommentaar

Greetings from Sarajevo! Your stadium is really beautiful and the photos of the city are quite amazing. I have just bought tickets for the match and I am very much looking forward to visiting Tallinn.

I have a couple of questions: is the stadium far from the city center - Raekoja plats? How long would it take to get there on foot? Would you recommend taking taxi or public transportation?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Pitar666 Vaata postitust
                      I have a couple of questions: is the stadium far from the city center - Raekoja plats? How long would it take to get there on foot? Would you recommend taking taxi or public transportation?
                      About 20-30 minutes from Raekoja plats by foot. Depends, are you in hurry or not So in other words it is quite near.

Normal taxi would cost about 60-70 crowns. Public transportation 20 crowns (tram/bus - 2 stops from Vabaduse väljak, 3 from Viru). But taking public transportation you'll still need to walk about 500 meters.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas erxu Vaata postitust
                        Pole mõtet öelda, et Eestis pole midagi näha. Välismaalastele on siin väga huvitav ja neile meeldib, kuna mulle on paar välismaalast seda öelnud. Välismaalastele pakub isegi puu all pildistamine huvi. Eriti neile, kel on kodus ainult palmid.
                        Keegi ei öelnud, et siin ei ole midagi näha.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas kelisk Vaata postitust
                          zenica... well what can i say, surely an interesting town, but nothing much too see. athmosphere at the stadium was good tho! sarajevo, mostar and jaice were better in terms of sightseeing and for other touristic stuff, but then again zenica wasn't THAT bad either.
                          anyway the day after the match we were welcomed in travnik with big smiles and hot bureks, maybe it was 'cause of your victory the night before, but i think u bosniacs are just quite welcoming ppl

Lol man i cant belive you said that, Jajce is my hometown so i am glad to read what u say about Jajce. In Bosnia most people admire Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia because after the fall of Soviet union u succeeded to integrate well in European union contrary to most east European countries even if some people here are against it, maybe because of that they wellcomed u who knows. I dont want to talk about politics off course but i am Bosnian onlly and not Bosniac, glad to hear u feeled wellcomed

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Mayhem Vaata postitust

Anyway, WELCOME
                            I am not part of BHF but i am sour they will be oure supporters in Tallin, if we had supporters in Yerevan sourlly we will have in Talin. About our stupid FA u are apsolutlly right, hope u will never have such a problems with them. I am sour if i will not menage to come to this game i will come some day to Talin as a turist.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas norsk Vaata postitust
                              Damn, I like this word
                              Read my first post about that please

Kommentaar

Working...
                              X