FC Bayern München

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Ja veel pilte.

10 000 ~ oli rahvast umbes kohal, äkki keegi sattus fcb.tv ka vaatama sel ajal?

Kommentaar

Homme ka peaks olema.

Kommentaar

Can jääb?
        4-2-3-1 korral oleks Schweini, Javi, Gustavo (Kroos) tema ees.
        4-3-3 ülemised 4 + Götze. Jäi keegi nimetamata?

Kommentaar

Can´i võiks kaheks aastaks kuskile laenule küll saata. Kuuldavasti oli Frankfurt teda paar nädalat tagasi tahtnud.

Kommentaar

Mina pooldaks ka, et ta laenule antaks aga samas eelmine hooaeg see konkurents positsioonile väiksem polnud, Kui ta sama palju mängu pääseb nagu Tymo eelmine hooaeg siis on juba hästi. Mulle isklikult küll ei meeldiks kui 4-3-3'le üle minnakse, hetke formatsioon töötab ju õlitatult ja ei tasuks lõhkuda seda, vähemalt mitte kohe.

Kommentaar

Eile toimus Bayerni iga-aastane mäng ühe oma fännklubi vastu. Loomulikult võideti see. Kahjuks mängu tipphetki pakub ainult fcb.tv. Muide mängiti 4-2-3-1.

Fanclub Wildenau - FC Bayern 1:15 (0:3)
              Koosseis:
              Neuer (46. Starke) - Lahm (46. Rafinha), Kirchhoff(46. Wein), Can (46. Boateng), Contento (46. Weiser) - Hojbjerg, Strieder (46. Kroos) - Rankovic (46. Schmitz), Schöpf (46. Weihrauch), Markoutz (46. Green) - Müller (46. Ribéry)

Väravad:
              0:1 Markoutz (10.), 0:2 Müller (21.), 0:3 Rankovic (32.), 0:4 Weihrauch (50.), 0:5 Kroos (51.), 0:6 Green (52.), 1:6 Förster (54.), 1:7 Weiser (59.), 1:8 Weihrauch (61.), 1:9 Ribéry (63.), 1:10 Weihrauch (65.), 1:11 Ribéry (69.), 1:12 Green (75.), 1:13 Green (76.), 1:14 Weihrauch (79.), 1:15 Weiser (86.)

Kommentaar

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1384336795116655 highlights

Kommentaar

Siin intervjuu Götzega, kes Bayerni kodukat ei loe.
                  Götze: I’ve joined the best club in the world

Interview: Mario Götze

fcbayern.de: Mario, welcome to FC Bayern! What did it feel like when you arrived at club headquarters as an FCB player?
                  Mario Götze: Very good up to now, but I've only been here a couple of days and I've not yet been able to take part in daily training. I'm looking forward to it all starting up for real for me too.

Were you nervous when you entered the dressing room for the first time?
                  Nervous would be the wrong word. It was more like positive tension. You don't know what awaits, so obviously you keep yourself to yourself and take a good look around. But it won't take long to settle down, because fortunately, I already know half the players from the Germany national team, which is very handy.

Unfortunately, you can't yet train with your new team-mates. What shape are you in?
                  Yes, that's the only annoying thing right now. The [ruptured] muscle certainly feels a lot better now, but I'm still not fit enough to run.

What exactly is your sports rehabilitation plan?
                  There are no precise deadlines or timings. We're taking each day as it comes, and deciding what I can do on that basis. At the moment I'm working out on the ergometer. I'll soon have a check-up and MRI scan, and that'll tell us more. But I'm confident I'll be able to start running in 14 days or so, and I should be fit for the squad programme in three to four weeks.

Looking back to the events of a couple of months ago, was leaving Dortmund a wrench?
                  Of course it was. It's where I grew up, and I spent almost my entire youth career with BVB. I've had to leave behind many friends and my family. But I'm really looking forward to the new challenge now. It's what I wanted - out of conviction. I aim to take the next step in my career with FC Bayern. That's why I'm here, and I'm really looking forward to it.

What's the aspect that most attracted you to Bayern?
                  It was the package as a whole: the club, the team, the coach, the philosophy and the perspective. I just have a feeling it's exactly the right thing for me. I've come to play for the best club in the world, and what a challenge that is. And obviously, Munich is a wonderful city too.

Especially as Memmingen, where you were born, isn't very far away at all…
                  That's right. My grandparents still live there, which is good. And my older brother plays for [third division] Unterhaching [in the Munich suburbs] now, so I have at least part of my family with me here in Munich.

What's your first impression of Pep Guardiola?
                  Super. He's brought a lot of momentum, and he preaches a philosophy I can really get along with. He comes across as very relaxed and he’s friendly towards the players. He’ll take us a long way, and every one of us will benefit.

You can fill every position up front, including the in-vogue ‘false nine’…
                  I played there for Germany last time out, and often took the position as a youth. It's certainly one option, but I'm not thinking that far ahead yet. First of all, I have to get fit and resume training at last. The coach will decide everything else at some point in the future.

What can the fans expect from Mario Götze and Bayern this season?
                  I think they can look forward to the ‘new’ FC Bayern, and I'll try and make my contribution to a successful season.

Kommentaar

Täna näidati Götze´t ametlikult:

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas KID Vaata postitust
                      Täna näidati Götze´t ametlikult:

Kaks desertööri ühel pildil

http://www.last.fm/user/kurat_

Kommentaar

korralik pilt ka ikka
                        jokers to the right
                        clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Suure NIKE kõrvalt leiab hoolikas otsia särgisponsori logo üles küll

Kommentaar

See NIKE on küll väga super seal lol.

Kommentaar

Julm pilt Dortmundi fännidele. Endine klubi suurim talent ja staar & endine klubi legend. Elu on ikka karm küll.

Kommentaar

Kui uudise tegemiseks läks, saadi juba aru. Selline harjumatu kaameranurk.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X