X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Delio Rossil puudub küll igasugune enesehinnang. Zamparini väike litsike
    So self aware so full of shit

Kommentaar

“If there are no changes, then we’ll divorce,” said Zamparini of Rossi. “We will sit around the table at the end of the season when his contract expires, but clearly at the moment we are not in sync.

Pole midagi öelda, Zamp on kuld düüd.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas eika Vaata postitust
        “If there are no changes, then we’ll divorce,” said Zamparini of Rossi. “We will sit around the table at the end of the season when his contract expires, but clearly at the moment we are not in sync.

Pole midagi öelda, Zamp on kuld düüd.
        Päev hiljem:
        “There is a 90 per cent chance that he will stay because he is like my wife,” he stated. “You can have an argument, but you stay together.

“At the end of the season we will sit down and talk man to man to see if there is the harmony that has been missing this term. If we find that then he won’t go.”

http://football-italia.net/may3m.html
        jokers to the right
        clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Pioli ning spordidirektor Sogliano on siis Zampa poolt lahti lastud. Noh, vähemalt on aega esimese vooruni.
          Inter - ausaim klubi Itaalias.

Kommentaar

Zamparini paistab Mangiast päris ekstaasis olevat* ja eeldatavasti saab alles endale treeneri pro-litsentsi (või vadeva see treeneritel olema peab) tegev mees ametlikult peatreeneriks. Sisuliselt päris positiivne lüke, sest nii mentaleid ja tõmblevaid treenereid naljalt ei leia. Vähemalt Interi vastu oli pull vaadata, kuidas mees mööda oma kasti jooksis ja kahe käega vehkis "kaitsesse, kaitsesse". Ehk veab Zampa all jõuludeni vastu kuni Delio tuuakse.

*"I hope that Palermo becomes the Arsenal of Italian calcio & that Mangia becomes our Wenger."
            *"I've already charged my DS Sogliano to make Mangia our coach for the rest of the 2 years on his contract."
            "*I give Mangia 100% of the credit, Im ready to bet on him. I think he's a coach who will become great & I don't want to lose him"

Kommentaar

Sai täna juhuslikult Lecce mängu vaadatud. Kaks kehva meeskonda. Palermo peab suht õnnelik olema, et alamotiveeritud lecce lõpus tagasi ei löönud.
              Oddol oli sihuke nägu, et on siiamaani solvunuv milani peale.
              Daje!!!
              1.totti koondisesse.
              2.Money talks bullshit(totti) walks.
              3."Miks mind feminiinseks peetakse"-F.Totti
              "Kui Tottil oleks mu*nn oleks ta mees"-George W. Bush

Kommentaar

Paolo Bandini
                Palermo at home: played 5, won 5, scored 14. Palermo away: played 6 (including Juve game), won 0, scored 0.

https://twitter.com/#!/Paolo_Bandini...79134794227712

klounid.
                jokers to the right
                clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

May the Violet flag flutter in the wind on all fields of challenge and valour, a vivid hope is our solace, we have eleven athletes and one heart. Go, Fiorentina, we want you to be the queen of all teams, go, Fiorentina, fight with bravery and prowess everywhere! In any hour of dismay and victory, remember you're the history of football!

Kommentaar

Zampa meelemuutused

September:
                    Algselt postitas eika Vaata postitust
                    *"I hope that Palermo becomes the Arsenal of Italian calcio & that Mangia becomes our Wenger."
                    *"I've already charged my DS Sogliano to make Mangia our coach for the rest of the 2 years on his contract."
                    "*I give Mangia 100% of the credit, Im ready to bet on him. I think he's a coach who will become great & I don't want to lose him"
                    Detsember:
                    "He lost the pulse of the situation with a team that did not follow him anymore. He was under great pressure, perhaps greater than himself."
                    "We must remember the club’s size. I was very sorry, but I feared that we would drop into Serie B. At the moment, the team is one of the worst. I have acted out of fear. "
                    "The team has had psychological setbacks and where other teams grew, we did not. Currently, we have no soul."

See Serie B jutt on muidugi geniaalne. Meeskond on faking kümnes. KÜMNES!

Kommentaar

Ideaalselt kodus mängiva tiimi kaotus relegatsioonimeeskonna vastu on ju liiast
                      May the Violet flag flutter in the wind on all fields of challenge and valour, a vivid hope is our solace, we have eleven athletes and one heart. Go, Fiorentina, we want you to be the queen of all teams, go, Fiorentina, fight with bravery and prowess everywhere! In any hour of dismay and victory, remember you're the history of football!

Kommentaar

Palermo uusim ost sobiks nime poolest küll ühte teise Itaalia klubisse.
                        So self aware so full of shit

Kommentaar

Zamparini kratsis omal silmad peast eile õhtul seda nähes. Ootame kannatamatult tavapärast uudist : Coach of Palermo sacked
                          "I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
                          These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas atleticomadrid Vaata postitust
                            Zamparini kratsis omal silmad peast eile õhtul seda nähes. Ootame kannatamatult tavapärast uudist : Coach of Palermo sacked
                            enne mängu ütles ta, et 95% sure Milan will win. kuigi see kõlas nagu ettenutmine/ebausk, ei usu, et selline uudis tuleb. raske ennustada, sest see mees käib muidugi nagu ratsu malelaual.
                            jokers to the right
                            clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

see särk on totaalne burgersnitsel-juustukottide särk.

piletihinnad on ka nagu premier league'is - http://www.palermocalcio.it/it/1112/...j8Tw0c.twitter
                              jokers to the right
                              clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Ära solgitud reklaamide poolt, nagu vaataks Prantsuse liigat.
                                "I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
                                These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X