No announcement yet.

U.S. Città di Palermo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

“The team seen in the second half of the game against Milan was embarrassing, we were like a Serie C side,” the President told the Giornale di Sicilia.

“I think that boss Bortolo Mutti, after getting on the right train against Lazio, has now finished up on the wrong one.

“Everyone is now under examination.”

http://www.football-italia.net/node/16350
    jokers to the right
    clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Esimene hooaja võit võõrsil Bologna vastu 1:3. Kulus selleks 30 mänguvooru.
      Inter - ausaim klubi Itaalias.

Kommentaar

James Horncastle ‏@JamesHorncastle
        Palermo midfielder Nicolas Bertolo involved in car chase with police, pulled over, asked to do breathalyzer, tears shirt off for a fight

Just another day in Italian football...

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas eika Vaata postitust
          Palermo midfielder Nicolas Bertolo involved in car chase with police, pulled over, asked to do breathalyzer, tears shirt off for a fight

Just another day in Italian football...
          The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Tragikomöödia Palermo stiilis jätkub. Nuta või naera 3 mängu peetud, Sannino out, Gasperini(!) in.
            "I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
            These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Zamparini-48. Treenerid-0.

Kommentaar

Palju Õnne Gasperini puhul! Nüüd saab mees oma meediasse pillutud ideed tõeks teha...enne, kui Teda muidugi lahti ei lasta!
                Please don't call me arrogant, but I'm European champion and I think I'm a special one!!!
                I veri tifosi non seguono l'Inter, sono l'Inter!!!

Kommentaar

võimalik, et hooaja ägedaim koll on löödud:
                  (kohutav videokvaliteet, aga elab üle)

Kommentaar

Härra Palermo legend.
                    "I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
                    These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Väga kõva värav!

Itaalia liigas kindlasti!!
                      Please don't call me arrogant, but I'm European champion and I think I'm a special one!!!

Kommentaar

Et Serie A ei jääks tulevast hooajast ühe värvika karakteri võrra vaesemaks ja Don Zamparini ikka leheveergusid oma lõbusate/hullumeelsete rantidega ka edaspidi lõbustaks on klubi Transfersektsioon jalad paksu kõhu alt välja ajanud.
                        Väravasse kindlakäeline Sorrentino Chievost ( Alahinnatuim väravavaht terves liigas ja täielik koondisematerjal), kaitsesse elu ja inglismaad näinud Andrea Dossena, Blackburnist noor argentiinlane Mauro Formica ning väidetavalt noolitakse ka Mauro Bosellit, kelle diil õigepea teoks saab. Salvatore Aronica liitus juba eelmise aasta lõpus vanaduspäevi veetma.
                        Terve hunnik muidusööjaid on samuti maha müüdud või välja laenatud, näiteks Eran Zahavi, Afriyie Acquah, igihaljas rännumees Igor Budan, Milan Milanovic jne.

Top 17 ootab !!!

Kommentaar

Juttude järgi lasti Gasperini siis lahti. Üllatus üllatus. Vend oli lepingu väidetavalt targalt teinud, lahti laskmise puhul saab 300 000 euri tasku panna. Ei ole loll mees, ei ole!

Kommentaar

Gasperini Gasperiniks- tema vallandamine on ehk oodatav- aga märgatavalt kummalisem on Lo Monaco väidetav vallandamine. Lo Monaco sai Zamparinilt sügisel üsna suured õigused ja õlalepatsutuse...
                            Algselt postitas September 2012
                            Palermo owner Maurizio Zamparini has announced he is taking a back-seat at the club, with Pietro Lo Monaco becoming the new CEO. Zamparini recently made his 41st sacking since becoming involved in football, replacing Giuseppe Sannino with Gian Piero Gasperini. The trigger-happy President has admitted his image is tarnished and confirmed that Lo Monaco – formerly sporting director at Palermo's arch rivals Catania - will take a senior role with the Rosanero. “I am here to tell you that Pietro Lo Monaco will become the CEO of Palermo with full powers,” the former Venezia patron told a press conference today. “We have drawn up a plan for the coming years, and I am optimistic about our agreement with Lo Monaco. Together we have established a programme to grow technically, and with the full confidence of Gasperini, build a new training facility.“
                            ...aga reaalsuses Lo Monaco ei saanud Palermos midagi teha. Mees tõi jaanuaris ehk oma esimesel üleminekuaknal klubisse 10 uut mängijat (sh ka päris huvitavaid nimesid a la Sorrentino, Dossena, Fabbrini, Nelson jne) ja paar päeva peale akna sulgumist mees vallandati. Täiesti arusaamatu värk, kui peaks tõele vastama.

Kommentaar

Kaks klubi kuhu keegi ei taha Treeneri ametit pidama minna. Palermo ja Chelsea!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Tamzu Vaata postitust
                                Kaks klubi kuhu keegi ei taha Treeneri ametit pidama minna. Palermo ja Chelsea!
                                Mina, kelner ja Mourinho küll tahame. Easy money.
                                The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X