Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas Tofoa Vaata postitust
    Francesca Johnson on Barist pärit.

Selles mõttes oli päris kift, et kui Meril filmis ütles, et ta on Itaaliast, siis pakkusin kohe puusalt, et äkki Barist. FUCK YEAH, JACKPOT!
    järjekordne postitus sarjast "Vaadake mind, ma olen olemas".
    Algselt postitas Iceman
    Hofnari maitse totside suhtes on ikka ülekõige.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas hofnar Vaata postitust
      järjekordne postitus sarjast "Vaadake mind, ma olen olemas".
      Minu jaoks see oli huvitav fakt, ma see film pole näinud!
      Rumori di Spogliatoio - Estonian football in English
      Premium Liiga Clubs News
      Facebook
      Twitter

Kommentaar

Hea teema jumalteab mis leheküljel:

Bari liigas neljas!
        "I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
        These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Järjekordne pika ajalooga klubi pankrotis. Kahju. Allpool Napolit pole varsti enam ühtegi elujõulist klubi.

Bari have officially failed to register for Serie B, so after 110 years of history they must restart in the amateur leagues.The Galletti were going for promotion to Serie A last season, but were beaten by Cittadella in the play-offs.
          It was reported earlier today that they hadn’t met financial requirements to register for next season, and the 18.00 deadline has passed with no resolution.
          Leeds United owner Andrea Radrizzani and local entrepreneur Ferdinando Napoli had launched a takeover bid to save the club, but a purchase couldn’t be agreed in time.
          Bari will therefore be declared bankrupt after 110 years and forced to restart in Serie D, the highest amateur league.
          Under Italian rules, the mayor of Bari can choose a group of investors to lead a phoenix club, which would then be admitted to Serie D.
          “This is a bad day, not only for football in Bari, but for the whole city,” Mayor Antonio Decaro told Gianluca Di Marzio’s website.
          “It’s a day of defeat, which burns 1,000 times more than any defeat on the pitch. We tried everything possible, I perhaps even went beyond my remit as a mayor.
          “I did it as a citizen and also as a fan.
          “We have to keep working with all our strength because football in Bari cannot end on this July afternoon. The city doesn’t deserve it and the fans don’t deserve it.”
          Four years ago Bari drew 50,895 fans to the Stadio San Nicola for a play-off match, but they will now be forced to compete in the amateur leagues.
          Cesena are also thought to have been excluded from Serie B, and they also face bankruptcy.
          Meanwhile, Avellino have presented a guarantee of €800,000 in investment and hope to find "a third guarantor" to meet the FIGC's registration rules.

Kommentaar

More historic Italian clubs go bust ... while Juventus sign Cristiano Ronaldo

“The cockerel has failed, 110 years of red and white history has failed, says lifelong Bari fan Alfred Ricci. “When you kill the rooster, when you cut off his head, he lives on for a while. Bari never dies. The people of Bari never die. The resurrection will start again from Serie D. We will be there with our scarves, singing, honouring today, yesterday and forever the white and red colours.”

Võimalik, et välja kolitakse ka kuulsalt San Nicola staadionilt.
            "I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
            These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

La squadra partirà dalla Serie D. Il sindaco Decaro: «I tifosi ci avevano chiesto competenza, trasparenza e rispetto»

Raga dovrete solo cambiare fc per ssc!!!!!!

No see on super uudis, et ADL otsustas Bari ära osta.
              Nüüd saab ainult põnevusega oodata mis edasi.
              FORZA ITALIA FORZA ROMA FORZA CAPITANO IL MIO CUORE è GIALLOROSSO
              FORZA ANCHE SAMP E GENOA

Matteo Pessina e Nicolò Barella “Perché non hanno vinto loro? Perché sono invidiosi, gelosi”

Kommentaar

Edasi sai see, et tõusti aste üles poole.

Kommentaar

Working...
                X