No announcement yet.

Joel Lindpere (107/7)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Watch the game tonight (or tomorrow morning for you) if you can friends. This game has been called one of the most important/significant/anticipated matches in MLS history

Don't know if Rafa is starting, but he will see minutes tonight. When he is on the pitch, expect Lindpere to be more in the attacking role and not tracking back to defend

We NEED a win here tonight. A tie will not help us at all

Also good luck against Faroe Islands. RBNY will be rooting for you

Kommentaar

Kas Lindperet üldse veel koondises niimoodi näeb...

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Hutskizzle Vaata postitust
        Watch the game tonight (or tomorrow morning for you) if you can friends. This game has been called one of the most important/significant/anticipated matches in MLS history

Don't know if Rafa is starting, but he will see minutes tonight. When he is on the pitch, expect Lindpere to be more in the attacking role and not tracking back to defend

We NEED a win here tonight. A tie will not help us at all

Also good luck against Faroe Islands. RBNY will be rooting for you
        can you maybe provide us with a good link to the game? not that I couldn't search for it but you probably just already have it

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas zip Vaata postitust
          Kas Lindperet üldse veel koondises niimoodi näeb...
          Sama küsiti aasta tagasi Operi kohta

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Meintz Vaata postitust
            Sama küsiti aasta tagasi Operi kohta
            Oper oli Hiinas pool aastat, Lindpere USA-s 2 aastat.

Kommentaar

Linki mängule leiate siit

Teile teadmiseks, et mäng hakkab 04:00.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Claim Vaata postitust
                can you maybe provide us with a good link to the game? not that I couldn't search for it but you probably just already have it
                i never actually seen a RBNY game online since i usually record the games on TV if i dont go to them or im out and unable to watch sorry

but when i watch other games online, i use: atdhe.net & Live Footy. live footy you have to download some software called Sopware (i think) or something like that to watch most of the streams. atdhe is usually flash through justin.tv so you should be good on that and i would try that link first. also myp2p works well, so i've heard, but i dont use that

Kommentaar

Väga ilusa pildi leiab siit - http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4c3519c4ed5e0

Kommentaar

Tra:d Mida see angel teeb ?

Aga väravavaht oli kah tasemel.

Kommentaar

Chicago väravavaht pani ikka hullu viimased 10 minutit, mõned väga head tõrjed enne ka ja ongi 0-0. Fire'l väga võimalusi polnudki, selliseid 100% asju nagu Salou sai siin lõpus ja JPA ja mõned veel.

Kommentaar

0-0 jäigi

Kommentaar

.......annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd thats why Mac Kandji does not belong in the English Premier League mates (at least not right now )

tough draw to swallow yet again. especially after lasts week last second tie. hopefully Henry is alright. supposedly a very minor groin strain. we see you Toronto. and we're going to win on Wednesday

Kommentaar

Kui eelnevalt oli probleeme kehva kaitsemänguga siis nüüd on hoopis komistuskiviks osutunud ründemäng, kuhu kvaliteeti Henry näol juurde saadi.

Kommentaar

Kuidas Lindpere mängis? Väidetavalt peaks ta nüüd rohkem ründavam olema?

Kommentaar

Highlightse vaadates on näha, et ründefaasis ollakse nüüd ikka päris teravad... mitu võimalust Angelil oli... ei teagi, ikka üle 5 vist..

Enamus neist olid ikka väga hea sooritusega, lihtsalt vastaste väravavaht tegi imehea mängu..

Loodame, et hoog jääb sisse ja läheb veelgi suuremaks, kui marquez ja henry ka end tippvormi saavad

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X