320x50 ülemine bänner

Collapse

Teadaanne

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergei Zenjov (Tallinna FC Flora, Eesti)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

2-0

Zenjov võeti välja

Kommentaar

Kas Zenjov ei kuulunud eilses 1-1 viigimängus PAOKi vastu koosseisu avakohtumise kollase pärast?

Kommentaar

Tundub jah nii, kuna sai ka Iirlaste vastu kollase

Kommentaar

Hello friends

Congratulations! Great result! Very happy about Estonia performance!

Would be very happy to hear yours... yes, yes - YOURS! opinion about Zenjov performance today? Yes, he's scored i know but does he was good in this game?

Also sorry for a late question - how he was looked in game with Slovenia?

Will be very thankful for all replies

Estonia well done!!!!
          Мільйон Сердець, одне биття!
          Карпати Львів - на все життя!

Kommentaar

Hello and thanks.

Zenjov was very lively today against Northern Ireland since coming on (52. minute). Pressured opponents defense all the time and didn't give them room to feel comfortable. His goal came in 59th minute when Puri first hit the post but Northern Irelands defense was sloppy in the box and were slow to clear the ball so Zenjov managed to steal it and score from close range. Zenjov had another good opportunity when again opponents defender and goalkeeper were slow to clear the ball and Zenjov almost managed to steal it once again.

Against Slovenia he was pretty good too. He earned penaly in the first half when Vassiljev gave through ball to Zenjov who beat the offside trap and ran away from defenders but Slovanian goalkeeper brought him down in the penalty box. Thankfully Vassiljev scored from the penalty point to make it 1:0.

Kommentaar

myroslav,

you can find all the goals from here:

Kommentaar

Pretty good in Slovenia, but today he was top notch. Really visible and sharp. Maybe even the MOM.

Kommentaar

Mask, meesmuiste, magicm

Thank you guys! Glad to know that. Because last games for Karpaty he looked not that effective how he could be! Hope games for Estonian National Team will give to Sergiy great motivation to be better!

Good luck!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas myroslav Vaata postitust
                    Mask, meesmuiste, magicm

Thank you guys! Glad to know that. Because last games for Karpaty he looked not that effective how he could be! Hope games for Estonian National Team will give to Sergiy great motivation to be better!

Good luck!
                    You're welcome!

Looks like Karpaty as a whole team isn't doing very well in this season. Why is that? Last season they were top 5 team in Ukraine and right now they're in relegation.

Kommentaar

That's true! Last 2 years Karpaty were top 5, BUT it wasn't that easy! We have a strong concurrency each year. As a example - Dynamo Kyiv last 5 years, each season was defeated to a team which as a result "qualify" for lower division.

But ok, let's get closer about Karpaty... reasons we are at the bottom? Who really knows them? I can only wonder! ...and hope our coach and team management could find and solve existed problems. The fact is - we still playing NOT BAD! Maybe not that well as previous years, but not so bad at all... We don't have a result but we have advance in main part of our matches! why? Our realization is become very poor! (I told about Zenjov, but all other players lose many chances too). At summer tranfer period we took 3-5 new players almost on the same position (midfield / attacking midfield). Question why? Midfield / attacking midfield was the strongest side of our team! And why so many? Nobody understand those transfer politics. We have bunch of players who trying to perform well, but team gameplay quite broken and many players trying to find themselves on the field. Team is under rebuild and it's quite painful period.

To be honest i don't believe that we will relegate to lower division. Yes, currently it's sad position and maybe we will not represent Ukraine in UEFA tournaments next year, but we still have a lot of time! I believe our best results will come soon

Kommentaar

Zenjov on skoorinud Volyn Lutsk'i vastu. 51 minutil.

Väga hea.

Kommentaar

Video kah

Kommentaar

Ilus värav.Tundub, et on kiiruse tagasi saanud

Kommentaar

Mõnusalt kindlalt lükkas ikka ära!
                              "Ajakirjaniku eelis on see, et tema saab oma arvamuse avaldamise eest raha, tavainimene aga peksa."

Kommentaar

Interesting match will be tomorrow. The only reason i will be happy if Ukraine lose - if Zenjov will be the main reason of it! But i would like Ukraine to win 4-3 hat-trick from Zenjov hahahaa

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X