X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

kuidas moldega mäng läks? keegi teab?
    kodukal millegipärast pole inffi.

Edit: juba olemas inff kodukal
    Last edited by Amadeus; 27.06.10, 11:46.

Kommentaar

1:0 kaotus siis, usutavasti käis Molde siin kedagi ka vaatamas Levadia poolelt. Aga koosseisu vaadates peale Teniste ja Morozi seal kedagi pole kes välismaale võiks minna noortest ja edukatest,

Kommentaar

Hello guys! Greetings from Hungary, looks like we shall meet again this July. Your team were a tough challenge last year, we are looking forward to a similarily good contest.

Last year the game was not televised in Hungary and on this website you gave me link to an online stream of channel 14 where I managed to watch the Tallin fixture.

Apparently that link does not work any more. Can you confirm that the first leg will be on Channel 14 again and whether there is a stream I can watch in case the Hungarian Sport TV leaves us in the shit again?

I hope we will have more media attention in Hungary as the team got to the group stages last year but if it doesnt happen, I will have to find an online stream for the game.

All the best to Levadia, should the best team go through!

Thanks for your help

Rob

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Rob_Agibaf Vaata postitust
          Hello guys! Greetings from Hungary, looks like we shall meet again this July. Your team were a tough challenge last year, we are looking forward to a similarily good contest.

Last year the game was not televised in Hungary and on this website you gave me link to an online stream of channel 14 where I managed to watch the Tallin fixture.

Apparently that link does not work any more. Can you confirm that the first leg will be on Channel 14 again and whether there is a stream I can watch in case the Hungarian Sport TV leaves us in the shit again?

I hope we will have more media attention in Hungary as the team got to the group stages last year but if it doesnt happen, I will have to find an online stream for the game.

Thanks for your help

Rob
          This year Levadia vs. Debrecen will be broadcasted on ETV2 and hopefully they show it also on internet here.
          Im not sure you will see it from Hungary!

Olee ole ole ole Tartu Tammeka! Olee ole ole ole Me sinised-valged!

Kommentaar

Thanks for your help

Rob
            There might be some more information here closer to the time of the match. It is very likely that a few places will be streaming the whole thing and in this case you will find a link here, or better have a look at our forum (feel free to post in English in case there are any questions) http://forum.fclt.pri.ee/ - there may be some information over there as well.

Cheers!

Kommentaar

ametlikult kah:

ETV2 näitab Levadia Meistrite liiga II eelringi kodumängu

Kommentaar

Brilliant, thanks for the info. How is your team doing anyway? I see you are topping the league and heard there have been players coming and going in the past year. As for us, we are more or less the same. The Brazilan guy, Leo who scored in Tallin is not with us any more, but the players who we brought in for the group stage have left since, so there will not be a lot of changes to what you have seen of us. We have never been prouder before as the team won it all last season. League, FA Cup, League Cup, Super Cup, plus got to the CL. The 2nd team finished 2nd in the Hungarian 2nd division, simply there isnt anything else to win in Hungary.

So the atmosphere is high, but nobody forgets how difficult it was to get to the next round against your team last season. The only reason everybody is happy about the draw is that we already have experience with Levadia, while Azerbaijan, Lithuania or Armenia would have been a complete jump in the unkown.

So a good couple of games ahead, there isnt much between the two teams, a lot will depend on the actual form, where you have the advantage of having played competitive games in your league. As for us, the first competitive game of the season will be against Tallin, which is more than worrying.

All the best!

Rob

Kommentaar

The stream is working anyway, thanks, text news is on at the moment, but the quality looks better than last year's. I transferred that to my tv and watched it that way, quality was shit, but boy, i was over the moon to be able to watch it at all. You know what I noticed? That our languages sound very similar. Am I right that we are in the same language family? Listening to the commentary was just like listening to somebody speaking Hungarian, only I didnt understand fuck all. When we scored and your commentator went "yuyuyuyyuyuyyy" that had it been said by my four year old son, it would have sounded exactly the same!!!

Kommentaar

Am I right that we are in the same language family? Listening to the commentary was just like listening to somebody speaking Hungarian, only I didnt understand fuck all.
                    Yes, pretty much
                    "You didn't realize that they had guns? Big, long, dangerous machine guns. With war criminals attached to the trigger."

RocknRolla (2008)

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas meesmuiste Vaata postitust
                      ametlikult kah:

ETV2 näitab Levadia Meistrite liiga II eelringi kodumängu

http://sport.err.ee/index.php?06110977
                      Võõrsilmäng oleks etem olnud, kodumängu minnakse ikka koha peale vaatama.

Kommentaar

Brilliant, thanks for the info. How is your team doing anyway? I see you are topping the league and heard there have been players coming and going in the past year. As for us, we are more or less the same. The Brazilan guy, Leo who scored in Tallin is not with us any more, but the players who we brought in for the group stage have left since, so there will not be a lot of changes to what you have seen of us. We have never been prouder before as the team won it all last season. League, FA Cup, League Cup, Super Cup, plus got to the CL. The 2nd team finished 2nd in the Hungarian 2nd division, simply there isnt anything else to win in Hungary.

So the atmosphere is high, but nobody forgets how difficult it was to get to the next round against your team last season. The only reason everybody is happy about the draw is that we already have experience with Levadia, while Azerbaijan, Lithuania or Armenia would have been a complete jump in the unkown.

So a good couple of games ahead, there isnt much between the two teams, a lot will depend on the actual form, where you have the advantage of having played competitive games in your league. As for us, the first competitive game of the season will be against Tallin, which is more than worrying.

All the best!

Rob
                        We are considerably weaker this season. A few first team regulars are gone and those who replaced them are objectively not as good. Although we are still solid in the league, scoring goals, and remaining as strong contenders for the title as ever - there is definitely a spark missing. Obviously playing in Europe will mean much more that an average league match against some local amateur club from our top division.. so the right mood, hard work and discipline are the only things we can rely upon really.

Anyways, against your side we are not dead and buried before the kick off (as a certain bunch of Polish footballers thought last year before facing us ) , so there is space for optimism!

Kommentaar

Levadia juba mõnusalt mitmed duubli poisid esindusse registreerinud, et saaks ikka Balti liigat varukoosseisuga mängida

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas -RoMaRiO- Vaata postitust
                            Levadia juba mõnusalt mitmed duubli poisid esindusse registreerinud, et saaks ikka Balti liigat varukoosseisuga mängida
                            Seda tehti juba ammu, kui selgus, et BL-s tohib kasutada 22 põhimeeskonda registreeritud mängijat. Kõik on JOKK.

Kommentaar

kas ürituse 'lastele tervis - ei narkotikumidele' reklaamikujundaja kuulis valesti ehk 'hei narkotikumidele', kui ajakirjas 'jalka' olevat reklaamplakatit tegema hakkas?

Kommentaar

Väga väga mööda taust jep

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X