• Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas erxu Vaata postitust
    Kus on juttu putsade hõõrumisest? Andke linki :P

Vapor 4jadel hetkel hõõrub ainult vasakujala kand, tra mida teha. D

ja

Kommentaar

Keegi oskab soovitada häid putsasi ründavale äärekaitsjale?

Kommentaar

No oleneb ju täiesti enda jalast. Kui kitsam jalg siis Vaporid või F50´d, kui laiem jalg siis ehk Laser.

Kommentaar

Kas Kusagilt Viiiisusid Saaks?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Nani Vaata postitust
            Keegi oskab soovitada häid putsasi ründavale äärekaitsjale?
            ma mängin nii kaitses kui poolikus ning kannan adi f50+ goal edition. väga head, kerged, aga neid ei ole ma enam leidnud kuskilt. aga f50 ja f10 mulle meeldivad.
            “We all feel that hunger in football. With Cruyff, it was different. He deepened and changed the hunger so you became conscious of why you are getting better.”

Kommentaar

preda on parim imo
              sigpic
              Knock, knock?
              "Who's there?"
              A midget who couldn't reach the doorbell!

Kommentaar

On kellelgil aimu, kas Ale Coq sportlandis leidub F50i tuniteid? Oleks väga tänulik informatsiooni eest.

Kommentaar

Seda kas Ale Coq Arena sportlandis neid on, ei oska vastata. Aga Kristine keskuse Adidases on neid küll.....

Kommentaar

ja mis hinnaklassis?

Kommentaar

Life on the road map does not

bump up ..Adventurous Aunt Mary and I decided to go home, climbing after she Jiashan little mysterious mountains. Ames uncle said: "Unfortunately, I am so busy these days, because my tribe is also waiting for me to meet them. And so I have time or re-take you right, if no one lead, you are likely to will be lost. " I said: "What are they afraid, if lost, I will hit you with phone calls to you for help." Uncle Ames said with a smile: "Well, I hope you will not get lost, so I will not delay Serbs meeting time. "uncle is the chief, who presided over the meeting, they tribal priority. I really do not want to disturb him, so I confidently say: "No, I think I will certainly be able to safely return." I finally set off a person. Along the way, very smooth, fast approaching on the Peak, a sudden wind masterpiece. Uncle said, must be passed, such as high winds to continue walking, so I had to find a sheltered place to hide out sleeping bags inside. An hour later, I crawl out from the sleeping bag, there is not even the immediate road. I turned around in place, all the places are so familiar, those roads appear to extend in all directions, it would seem is not the way, how should I do? My uncle decided to call for help, but, apart from the sleeping bag, my side has nothing. Must be just winds will blow my baggage to the left. Going on in my despair, I suddenly found sleeping bags from a map. Could that be intended to put the uncle? I was here the spirit of the guidelines follow the map to find a smooth way home. I stepped into the house, just in time to go home uncle adjourned. I am pleased to uncle said: "Today, thanks to your map, or was I really can not return home. My baggage, including mobile phones had been running wind." Wow leveling, wow gold, Cheap WoW Power Leveling Store world of warcraft gold,, we professionally focused on providing wow powerleveling service and offers 24/7 non-stop power leveling and wow gold service. With the quickest speed and best service we will satisfy your powerleveling aspiration for your game. We only employ the most professional players and assign only those familiar with your specific class to play your characters. So your character can be leveled by our professional players who are expert in World of Warcraft,We have helped thousands of players reached their desired levels at their appointed time. In addition, we have a strong credit standing and the safety of your Wow leveling, wow gold Cheap world of warcraft gold, Store account will be protected forever. Our motto is "Do what you wish!".And our high quality service, good reputation and competitive price will make you enjoy your purchase from us. Strangely uncle asked: "map of where you come to the map?" I said: "You put my sleeping bag inside it." Uncle with a face map, suddenly laughed again: "What is this which map ah, this is your 4-year-old cousin Linda painting Super Spider-Man, you see, these lines are not long legs spider it? " I am surprised to say: "However, I really get this' map 'to find it down the road." Uncle said: "You can successfully down the mountain, not a credit to the map, but the results of your own actions. Encounter difficulties, they do not passively wait for, but take the initiative in seeking a solution to the problem, will never get lost! To know that there is no life on the road map. "
                      Cheap wow gold

Kommentaar

Müüa Nike Mercurial Vapor IV Citron,6 korgiga rauad 1500 EEK.-

Kommentaar

Mis suurus?

Kommentaar

Jah, mis suurus?

Kommentaar

adiCORE II TRX TF

need mingid normaalsed asjad?
                              sigpic

Kommentaar

nr 44 uk 9

Kommentaar

Working...