No announcement yet.

Mida hetkel kuulate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Avastasin enda jaoks Joy Divisioni. Oi kuidas maitseb.

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

BVB - Vaprus

Kommentaar

Kui skyplusi hommikuprogramm läbi, veeretage end raadio 2 " kuulderaadiusele ". Sealt tuleb häid pärle, nädalas vähemasti kaks.
          "I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
          These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Listen to Zeds Dead | SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.

Kommentaar

Mad Decent FTW

Kommentaar

Tere jälle

Tracklist Zeds Dead - Rave Lifecycle - Zero X Zeds Dead - Rumble in the Jungle (Sleepy Tom Edit) The others, Emalkay - Fallout Other Echos - Further Jack Sparrow - Good Old Days Florance and

Kommentaar

"Very agressive rock piece, turn up volume on Your speakers with powerful subwoofer and get the feeling as it meant to be!" - https://soundcloud.com/light_in_darkness/vibratsioon-2

"Simple melody, but lyrics has deep meaning in Estonian language. In English, it tells about homeless man in lonely, cold night, about his dreams, hopes and memories..." - https://soundcloud.com/light_in_darkness/kodutu
                  jokers to the right
                  clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

FORZA ITALIA FORZA ROMA - "A Scudetto in Rome is worth a thousand elsewhere."
                    sigpic

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Daft Punk on olnud aktuaalne viimasel ajal, vahest liigagi. Throwback time !

"I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
                        These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Tõmbame nädala käima

Armand Van Helden and A-Trak combine to drop a Duck Sauce 'Duck Tape' Essential Mix!

Kommentaar

ja siis sinna otsa unemuusikaks eelmise aasta kõige alahinnatumalt albumilt
                            FORZA ITALIA FORZA ROMA - "A Scudetto in Rome is worth a thousand elsewhere."
                            sigpic

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Kui bollywoodis tuhnides mingilt soundtrackilt dubsteppi tuli, siis tundus maailm hukas. Järgnev päästis päeva veits:

Legend has it that when N'Golo Kante lost his virginity, he immediately won it back again.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X