No announcement yet.

Totsid, totsid, totsid, totsid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

May the Violet flag flutter in the wind on all fields of challenge and valour, a vivid hope is our solace, we have eleven athletes and one heart. Go, Fiorentina, we want you to be the queen of all teams, go, Fiorentina, fight with bravery and prowess everywhere! In any hour of dismay and victory, remember you're the history of football!

Kommentaar

3 tundi otsinguid ning analüüse, tulemused on siin:

1920ndatel sündinud seksikaimad naised:

Gene Tierney

Jane Russell

Marilyn Monroe

Audrey Hepburn
      The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

1930ndatel sündinud seksikaimad naised:

Jayne Mansfield

Brigitte Bardot

Ursula Andress

Natalie Wood
        The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

1940ndatel sündinud seksikaimad naised:

Raquel Welch

Soledad Miranda

Debbei Harry

Farrah Fawcett

Kommentaar

1950ndatel sündinud seksikaimad naised:

Olivia Hussey

Kim Basinger

Sharon Stone

Susanna Hoffs

Kommentaar

1963 - Kathy Ireland

1964 - Monica Bellucci

1965 - Shania Twain

1966 - Cindy Crawford

Kommentaar

1967 - Pamela Anderson

1968 - Vanessa Marcil

1969 - Jennifer Aniston

1970 - Heather Graham

Kommentaar

1971 - Denise Richards

1972 - Jenny McCarthy

1973 - Shannon Elizabeth

1974 - Tiffani Thiessen

Kommentaar

1975 - Eva Longoria Parker

1976 - Susan Ward

1977 - Sarah Gellar

1978 - Marisa Miller

Kommentaar

1979 - Stacy Keibler

1980 - Christina Aguilera

1981 - Adriana Lima

1982 - Elisha Cuthbert

Kommentaar

1983 - Jessica Burciaga

1984 - Scarlett Johansson

1985 - Amii Grove

1986 - Megan Fox

Kommentaar

1987 - Blake Lively

1988 - Candice Swanepoel

1989 - Hayden Panettiere

1990 - Indiana Evans

Kommentaar

täitsa aasta posti väärne panus teemasse.

Kate 1973
                            jokers to the right
                            clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Jasper soovib rohkem Blake Lively't:

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Jasper Vaata postitust
                                täitsa aasta posti väärne panus teemasse.

Kate 1973
                                Tofoa oled tõesti kõva töö ära teinud,eriti aasta 71 on hää
                                Mis on ühist Tallinna jõulukuusel ja Cristiano Ronaldol? Mõlemad kipuvad ümber kukkuma, aga süüdi on alati teised!
                                Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X