Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Kommentaar

viuhhh! ma juba mõtlesin, et ma olen veits teistsugune, kui Bambi tükki ajas

see ei ole minu süü, et sa okaspuu oled

"joon palju ma tahan, aga ikka ta ei saa minust aru"

"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple."

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Amy oli meeletult ilus inimene.
          Fuck narko.
          "I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
          These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Oktoobri kuu SD ajakirja vahel poseerib selline neid nagu Gemma Atkinson, kes seal nägi fantast välja. Kahjuks sealseid pilte minu googledamis oskus ei tuvastanud.

Videot ka

Galerii ise on üsna soliidne
              Last edited by wiiner; 31.10.13, 19:28.

Kommentaar

Õnneks ajumahtu pole näha

Kommentaar

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Bar Refaeli

Sara Paxton

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Paneks mõne pildi sellest naiskast veel.

Rhian Sugden

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Pr. Sagna

PS. Pühendan postituse Atleticomadridile ilusa diplomi eest!
                            Victoria Concordia Crescit

Kommentaar

Tõstame teemat eestimaise kraamiga.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas zelee Vaata postitust
                                Tõstame teemat eestimaise kraamiga.
                                Taustaks mängib üks mu lemmikuid artiste
                                sigpic

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X