Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas dareth Vaata postitust
    krt jälle jäi uks lukku keeramata
    thingsmydickdoes... ei tekitanud kahtlusi?
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

http://retuuu.blogspot.com.ee/2015/1...iiiiiiiii.html Aasta reisikiri + Johannes Aaviku keeleuuenduste autasu.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Tofoa Vaata postitust
        thingsmydickdoes... ei tekitanud kahtlusi?
        kes see pimedas ikka näeb
        I don't write erotica but I do write. Don't get paid for it though. My writing is a little more high profile than erotica generally. I stay anonymous though so I can never be compensated for my work.

Kommentaar

see ei ole minu süü, et sa okaspuu oled

"joon palju ma tahan, aga ikka ta ei saa minust aru"

"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple."

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Mõnuagent 007 Vaata postitust
            http://retuuu.blogspot.com.ee/2015/1...iiiiiiiii.html Aasta reisikiri + Johannes Aaviku keeleuuenduste autasu.
            Huvitav, kas see on kuskil annaalides veel alles ka? Ise sain läbi loetud, kuid nagu väärt klassikutega ikka, ei teeks paha ka teist ja kolmandat korda lugeda

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Markko Vaata postitust
              Huvitav, kas see on kuskil annaalides veel alles ka? Ise sain läbi loetud, kuid nagu väärt klassikutega ikka, ei teeks paha ka teist ja kolmandat korda lugeda

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

"Poiss jändas koeraga"

Kommentaar

on kaasfoorumlaste seas ka matkaselle või maastikufotograafe? EESTI RABAD MAAILMAKAARDILE!

mods, pange teema pealkirja NSFW, siis saavad kaikad ka aru, kus nad on.
                      jokers to the right
                      clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

//

"Batman, we need your help in Paris immediately."
                              "Worry not, Commissioner, I've already changed my Facebook profile picture."

//

I thinks it's time a serious message is sent out to ISIS and every other terrorist group throughout the world.
                              Justin Beiber has a gig on Thursday, November 19 at the Toyota Center, Houston, Texas, US.

Kommentaar

Toetage uut trendikat toodet!

God created this satchel to hold the world's most precious cargo: the human race. | Check out 'Scrote'n'Tote: The Satchel of Life' on Indiegogo.
                                Joga Bonito!!!

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X