• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Elisabet Reinsalu

Merle Palmiste

Catherine Zeta-Jones

but maybe it's just me
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Falcao

Giovanni Silva de Oliveira
      The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

PhotoGrid_1391807639305.jpg

Midagi nagu on

Kommentaar

Sir Alex Ferguson

Anatoli Šmigun
          "Sometimes you look in a field and you see a cow and you think it’s a better cow than the one you’ve got in your own field. It’s a fact. But it never really works out that way." SAF

Kommentaar

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Kommentaar

Emma Watson

Chloë Grace Moretz

Kommentaar

Praht
                Picture 1.jpg

Count
                1386314501909.jpg
                Je suis Nasfal

Kommentaar

Küll sa oled lahe vend
                  Ilma vutita olla ei saa, vajan, kui õhku ma
                  Ei tohi koju küll jääda sa, kui mängib Tammeka

Kommentaar

Vene laskesuusataja

Eesti kelgukoer

Kommentaar

henrik lunqvist, rootsi hokikoondise väravavaht

gigi buffon, itaalia jalkakoondise väravavaht

Kommentaar

Nelson Mandela, Lazio 17-aastane noormängija

Josep Minala, legend

Kommentaar

Tarmo Kink

František Rajtoral

Kingist keeruline head pilti leida, aga kui ta näost pisut trullam oleks, vot siis oleksid veetilgad...
                          et temas tmingid man of the matchi küll ei tehta sellepärast,sest kui aus olla ega ta ju midagi väga erilist seal ei teinud,viis aint portugali poolfinaali

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Väravavaht Vaata postitust
                            Kingist keeruline head pilti leida, aga kui ta näost pisut trullam oleks, vot siis oleksid veetilgad...
                            Pigem kui Kink oleks Purje

Kommentaar

Jelena Välbe

Jelena Välbe

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X