Off Topic videod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Kommentaar

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

jokers to the right
        clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Panso Vaata postitust
            ebaterve huumor.
            "An errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill"

Kommentaar

Hälloviin oli

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Tofoa Vaata postitust
                PSY vs Ghostbusters - Gangnam Busters
                Mis aastast see film oli? Keegi 2:00 ajal seina peal iPhone'i nägi?
                DELFI: FC Levadia võitis 24:0 (vs. FC Soccernet)
                Ljohha: "See number 14 oli soccernetil ainuke mees kes midagi jagas"

AD e. Andekas Disainer...

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Stok
                      Secure Video
                      This video is not public. Log in to Facebook to see if
                      you have permission to view.
                      Meie suurim hirm on kartus oma mõõtmatu tugevuse ees.

Kommentaar

Midagi minu tööst! Kellele veel meeldib talv? Tegemist Narvik-Kiruna teega,kus tõus 70nest meetrist kuni pea 600 peale ja seda mingi 20 km jooksul
                        With a Volvo FH 500 on the E10 near Bjørnfjell.The truck in front of us just had to be first when the barrier opened but I don't know why because he wasn't i...
                        Mis on ühist Tallinna jõulukuusel ja Cristiano Ronaldol? Mõlemad kipuvad ümber kukkuma, aga süüdi on alati teised!
                        Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas budulojus Vaata postitust
                            Midagi minu tööst! Kellele veel meeldib talv? Tegemist Narvik-Kiruna teega,kus tõus 70nest meetrist kuni pea 600 peale ja seda mingi 20 km jooksul
                            Kas su lemmik saade History pealt on "Jäiste teede rekkamehed"?

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

kui vaid Al Bundy silmad seda näinuks:
                                see ei ole minu süü, et sa okaspuu oled

"joon palju ma tahan, aga ikka ta ei saa minust aru"

"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple."

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X