Liiga hea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

No climate justice on occupied land!

Greta Thunberg was interrupted on stage by someone from the audience during Klimaatmars, Amsterdam. Museum Square. Justice for climate! This video can’t be c...

Kommentaar

Päris kaua läks aega, aga viimaks ometi leidsin generatiivsele AI-le funktsiooni. Inspireerituna Twitteri kontost Roy Keane's Film Reviews küsisin Bard'ilt, et ta kirjeldaks Fast and Furiousi kapteni sõnadega:

Alright lads, listen up. This Fast and Furious movie is a load of cobblers. It's got more cars than a scrapyard and more explosions than a fireworks factory, but it's all just style over substance.

The acting is as wooden as a plank of wood, and the plot is about as thin as Vin Diesel's patience. The only thing that keeps this movie from being a complete disaster is the action sequences. They're mental, absolutely mental. Cars flying through the air like oversized dodgems, and stunts that would make Evel Knievel look like a right wuss.

But even the action sequences can't save this movie from itself. It's just too ridiculous, too over-the-top. It's like they threw every car chase cliché they could think of into a blender and hit puree.

So, if you're looking for a movie that's going to make your brain cells implode, then this is the one for you. But if you're looking for something with a bit more substance, then you're better off watching paint dry.
      Fergie v Barbie:

"Right, well, I've just seen this Barbie film, and I've got to say it's not exactly my cup of tea. But, as they say, 'Different horses for different courses.'"

"The thing is, I'm used to a bit more grit and determination in my films. You know, like those old westerns with John Wayne. Now, there was a man who knew how to get the job done."

"But this Barbie, she's all glitter and smiles. Not that there's anything wrong with that, mind you. Just not my style."

"I'll tell you what, though. The lass who plays Barbie, she's got a good head on her shoulders. Reminds me a bit of Ryan Giggs in his younger days. Always giving 110%, never afraid to take on a challenge."

"And I'll say this for the film, it's got a good message about believing in yourself and following your dreams. That's something I can always get behind."

"So, I wouldn't say it's a complete waste of time. It's just not the kind of film I'd usually go for. But if you're looking for something light and cheerful, it might be just the ticket."

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a game of golf to catch."
      20 LEGEND

Kommentaar

"Miskipärast läks tunamullu suvel ühe taaraautomaadi juures sõneluseks ja mingil hetkel jäi ka sõnadest vajaka. Nimelt võttis Lembit kive ja hakkas Aivarit (nimi muudetud) nendega loopima. Seejärel siirdus 69-aastane vanahärra vitsa järele, et Aivarile korralik keretäis anda. Nüpeldamise tagajärjel sai Aivari alaselg niivõrd kannatada, et tal oli mitu päeva valus istuda."

Virumaa Teataja
        see ei ole minu süü, et sa okaspuu oled

"joon palju ma tahan, aga ikka ta ei saa minust aru"

"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple."

Kommentaar

Dune 2. võimalikult suures, võimalikult heas saalis.
          jokers to the right
          clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Kas ma just blastisin seda vannitoa koristamise ajal mingi 10x, maybe.

Kommentaar

Working...
              X