Ma sind ka, Evu
        My daddy was a bankrobber

Kommentaar

jokers to the right
          clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Jasper Vaata postitust
            Millal Sa mu kodus pilte tegid?
            The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Tofoa Vaata postitust
              Millal Sa mu kodus pilte tegid?
              präegust jts teggin. kui kartulast sai ssömas käidudd
              jokers to the right
              clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Jasper Vaata postitust
                präegust jts teggin. kui kartulast sai ssömas käidudd
                The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

jokers to the right
                  clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

ülikõva (Y)

ja siit tuleb samast sarjast juurde WOW efekt

Dance act Flawless perform for the judges on Britains Got Talent.

Kommentaar

See Susan Boyle video oli lahe kuidas ta paika pani kohtunikud, kui laulma hakkas.. :P

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas meesmuiste Vaata postitust
                          tänaseks üle 38 miljoni vaatamise, ja saade oli eetris 11 aprill

Kommentaar

teise episoodi staar, 12 astane Shaheen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVU4IkzMNIo

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas -Ussu Vaata postitust
                              teise episoodi staar, 12 astane Shaheen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVU4IkzMNIo
                              Tulevane pede...

Kommentaar

Teema jätkuna (ei viitsi seda video lisamise õpetust otsida): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh4TJv53rCo
                                The other line moves faster.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X