X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Uus klubihitt on sündinud: http://www.wimp.com/bootscats/

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

I don't write erotica but I do write. Don't get paid for it though. My writing is a little more high profile than erotica generally. I stay anonymous though so I can never be compensated for my work.

Kommentaar

2,4% Võrumaa Teataja online vastanutest ei kasuta üldse internetti. #kusagilttwitterist

Kommentaar

Milline suurepärane värav

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

SAF- “I am not kidding. This isn’t just a job to me. It’s a mission. I am deadly serious about it – some people would reckon too serious…we will get there. Believe me. And when it happens life will change for Liverpool and everybody else – dramatically.”

Kommentaar

"Inimesed vihkavad mind, kuna olen ilus, rikas ja mängin väga hästi jalgpalli"

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Aadu&co
                      nojah, eesti koondise mängudel venepäraste nimedega eestlased ka ei laula kaasa
                      viskame koondisest välja?
                      tell your mother, we are hooligans!

Kommentaar

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Lisaks veel:
                          http://izismile.com/2012/03/14/now_t..._altruism.html

Kommentaar

Varastatud.
                            Küsimusele "Kas toetad tasuta ühistransporti?" järgneb varsti küsitlus "millega?" ja pärast seda "Kui paljuga?"

Kommentaar

Harilik pliiats + Paul Cadden = fantastico!
                              Despite looking like they have been captured on a camera, these are actually hand-drawn images created by Glaswegian artist Paul Cadden.

Joga Bonito!!!

Kommentaar

jokers to the right
                                clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X