Veits nalja

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Kommentaar

A man walks up to an attractive woman at a bar and begins to tell her a story.

"The other day, I was walking through the park, when something unexpected bumped against my shoe," he says.

The girl is intrigued. "Well, what was it?" she asks.

"It was a magic lamp," the man says. "I rubbed it, and a genie came out. He said, 'I'll grant you one wish, but this isn't like Aladdin. You don't get to choose your wish. I'll give you two options, and you have to pick one.'"

"What were the choices?"

"The genie said I could have either a flawless memory, or a giant dick."

The girl thinks for a moment. "Wow. Which did you pick?"

"I don't remember."

Kommentaar

I have CDO. It's like OCD except the letters are in alphabetical order, as they should be.
        The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Women say men can't multi task.
            Well, im writing this joke and driving at the sa

Kommentaar

Läheb naine lihapoodi ja küsib meessoost müüjalt: ''Vabandage,kas teil seakaela on?''
              Müüja: ''Ei ole, aga ma võin teile põske anda.''

Kommentaar

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas zelee Vaata postitust
                    Kirill ja ta mu****...imejast isa
                    Aga kui ta seda teksti isale näidata ei julge, kas siis võiks olla ka ebaterve? :d

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Andres. Vaata postitust
                      Aga kui ta seda teksti isale näidata ei julge, kas siis võiks olla ka ebaterve? :d
                      Ei, sest ta ei tee nalja.
                      The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

IT Kolledž avab Eestis uudse IT juhmimise magistriõppekava

Kommentaar

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 36m
                            Thiago Silva. That the same pussy thats been injured all season. Another over rated Brazilian. Sort your hamstrings out FatBoy...

what a fucking cunt
                            Algselt postitas Iceman
                            Hofnari maitse totside suhtes on ikka ülekõige.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas hofnar Vaata postitust
                              Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 36m
                              Thiago Silva. That the same pussy thats been injured all season. Another over rated Brazilian. Sort your hamstrings out FatBoy...

what a fucking cunt
                              Seleção Brasileira ‏@BrazilStats Thiago Silva on Joey Barton: "He is just an attention seeker. No one talks about him so he abuses big players to get people's attention."
                              Thiago Silva to Joey Barton: "It's weird that a player calls his own country 'shitty', but can't even play for it. What does it make him?"

Pete Acquaviva ‏@PDAcquaviva

Thiago Silva is the best center back in the world. Joey Barton is a QPR player on loan. Topic over.

Kommentaar

Liiga cupis sai Psg'lt tala, Fra cupis sai Psg'lt tala, Liigas peab ka tõenäoliselt Psg võitu vaatama. Raske elu, kui ainuke saavutus on geneetilises loteriis väikse ... nina võitmine.
                                jokers to the right
                                clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X