APRILL!

Kommentaar

päris hea. võta kommi

Kommentaar

haha ma tean küll sa tahad mulle tünga teha

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Matchy Vaata postitust
          Peter Drogba kaval
          ma kirjutasin neile tagasi, kahjuks ei vastatud, kus mina omad miljonid kätte saan. Vaikus siiamaani

Kommentaar

The difference between having Guts and having Balls...

Guts is: arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

Balls is: coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and having the balls to say, "You're next."
            We have to disorganise their organisation so we have to be very creative.

Kommentaar

ema tule appi .

Kommentaar

Greetings!

I am Mr.Wellington.I have been waiting for you to contact me for your
                Confirmable Bank Draft of $800.000.00 United States Dollars, but I did
                not
                hear from you since that time. Then I went and deposited the Draft with
                FedEx Delivery, West Africa, I traveled out of the country for a 3
                Months
                Course and I will not come back till end of June.

What you have to do now is to contact the FedEx Delivery as soon as
                possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of
                the
                expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivery
                charges,
                Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Check showing
                that
                it is not drug money or meant to sponsor terrorist attack in your
                Country.

The only money you will send to the FedEx Delivery to deliver your
                Draft
                direct to your postal Address in your country is ($395.00 USD) only
                being
                Security Keeping Fee of the Delivery Company so far. Again, don't be
                deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $395.00US Dollars. I
                would have paid that but they said no because they don’t (WTF ) know when
                you
                will contact them and in case of demurrage but now I am on a course in
                which they will not be able to contact me for the payment. You have to
                contact the FedEx Delivery now for the delivery of your Draft with this
                information below;

Contact Person: Mr. Mark Collins
                E-mail; fedexdeliveryservices@verizon.net
                Telephone: +234-8074007861

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address() and Direct
                telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and
                ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your
                package
                over there and know when it will get to your address.Let me repeat
                again,
                try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any
                further
                delay and remember to pay them their security keeping fee of $395.00 US
                Dollars for their immediate action.Note that it is when you must have
                pay
                the $395 for the security fee that the package will be released and the
                tracking number would be given to you.

My E-mail is wellington123_4@hotmail.co.uk. But if you mail me I will
                be
                on vacation and I will not be able to reply your mail.

Yours Faithfully,
                Mr. Wellington.

Kommentaar

I called the Suicide Life Line. I Got a call center in Afghanistan. I told them I was suicidal. They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck.

Kommentaar

hahaha, napakas .

Kommentaar

Tasuta tätoveering

Tervist!

Tänu Oru Kodu klientide aktiivsusele, on nüüd võimalik osaleda täiesti
                      uuelaadses kampaanias.
                      Kõik kliendid, kes ostavad Oru Kodu elamurajoonis enesele maja 1,8 M
                      krooni eest, saavad kauba peale tasuta Oru Kodu logo tätoveerimise oma
                      kehale.

Meil on järele jäänud viimased krundid ning kindlasti ei jätku neid
                      kõigile, sest tänaseks on müüdud kõik eriprojektid.
                      Kui tunnete huvi elamise vastu Oru Kodus, siis on nüüd viimane aeg
                      tegutseda. Väga head pakkumised on garanteeritud ka neile elanikele,
                      kes enesele esialgu tätoveeringut ei soovi.

Selline kiri saabus täna.

Kommentaar

Võib-olla olnud, võib-olla mitte, aga otsida ma igastahes ei viitsi. Nali järgmine: Sapakas ja Tank saavad kokku. Sapper küsib Tangilt: "Kuule miks sul riist otsaees on?" Tank muheleb natuke ja vastab sellepeale: "Vähemalt pole mul aju perses."
                        Futbol puro en mi corazon, sangre blanca en mis venas.
                        Algselt postitas taku*
                        Ega butsad ei mängi. Idioodid. Soeng mängib.

Kommentaar

Toruabi - Santehnilised ja avariitööd 24Hh. Survepesu, elektirtööd, kaevetööd, gaasitööd, diagnostika.

Paremas ääres olev moto on muidugi legendaarne.

Kommentaar

Eile kursavend rääkis pulli.

Oli siis panka läinud mingi mutike kes tahtis 500 Zlotist (sorry õigekiriv, seda poola valuutat mõtlen) eekideks vahetada. Oli siis kole kärsituks muutunud ja lõpuks teller küsib et mis viga ja memm mitu korda räägib et jube kiire ja asja ja lõpuks siis käratas, et ta kukkus betooni sisse...ja teller siis piilus üle laua ja memm oli poole kereni betooniga koos...vot selline lugu siis.

Kommentaar

ja muidugi hoti-i postkastis on jälle -1 uut kirja.

Kommentaar

The boss wondered why one of his most valued employees had not phoned in sick one day. Having an urgent problem with one of the main computers, he dialed the employee's home phone number and was greeted with a child's whisper. ''Hello ?''

''Is your daddy home?'' he asked.

''Yes,'' whispered the small voice.

''May I talk with him?''

The child whispered ''No''

Surprised and wanting to talk with an adult, the boss asked ''Is your Mommy there?'' 'Yes'.

''May I talk with her?'' Again the small voice whispered ''No''.

Hoping there was somebody with whom he could leave a message, the boss asked ''Is anybody else there?''

''Yes,'' whispered the child, ''a policeman ''.

Wondering what a cop would be doing at his employee's home, the boss asked ''May I speak with the policeman?''

''No, he's busy'', whispered the child.

''Busy doing what?''

''Talking to Daddy and Mommy and the Fireman'' came the whispered answer.

Growing more worried as he heard a loud noise in the background through the earpiece on the phone, the boss asked ''What is that noise?''

''A helicopter'' answered the whispering voice.

''What is going on there?'' demanded the boss, now truly apprehensive.

Again, whispering, the child answered ''The search team just landed a helicopter.''

Alarmed, concerned and a little frustrated the boss asked ''What are they searching for?''

Still whispering, the young voice replied with a muffled giggle... ''ME.''

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X