No announcement yet.

FC Barcelona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Pending a few details, Barcelona forward David Villa (31) will join English club Tottenham this summer. [ser]

Tottenham coach Villas-Boas was earlier this month in Barcelona. He personally convinced David Villa to join the English club. [ser]
    "Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring." - Johan Cruyff

Kommentaar

Poleks midagi vastu kui Villa ja Krkic enam Barca nimekirja ei kuuluks. 6.73 whoscored average rating Villale, kuigi jah suurem osa mängudest vahetusmeeste pingilt. Siiski 9 väravat on nadi hooaja peale Barca sugusele meeskonnale.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas dontastik Vaata postitust
        Official: Barcelona will play a friendly game in Poland on Saturday 20 July.
        The last reports are that it is against Wisła Kraków in Gdańsk, but nothing is official yet.
        "Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring." - Johan Cruyff

Kommentaar

See, et Wisla tahab Barcaga mängida, seletab vägagi seda, miks Wislas mängijatele palgad maksmata on.
          Guardiola: "If people ask me why I love Barça, I tell them it's like asking me why I love my parents."

Kommentaar

Viimati mängiti Wislaga 2008. aastal Meistrite Liiga kolmandas ringis. Esimene mäng võideti kodus 4-0 ja korduskohtumises jäedi alla 0-1. Sealt edasi jõuti alagrupiturniirile ja teame kõik, kuidas Meistrite Liiga Barcale 2009 aasta kevadel lõppes

Valdese lahkumine sai eile ühe rohkem kinnitust, kui Xavilt tema kohta küsiti. Xavi: "Victor's decision to leave is a shame, but we respect his decision. He's a great guy, we'll miss him. Not easy to find a successor."

Ja tänaste kõlakate järgi on Valdes Monacoga liitumas, mis ka tegelt juba alates eelmisest nädalast meedias ringelnud. Barcelona goalkeeper Victor Valdes (31) has decided to accept the offer of Monaco. There's not yet a deal between the clubs. [sport]

Abidali tuleviku osas saame ka õige pea targemaks, kuid tundub, et Abidali järgmisel hooajal me Barcelona särgis mängimas ei näe.

Tw Venditelli (agent Abidal): "We'll soon explain the situation and future of Eric. It's not yet the time... Thanks for your understanding."

Ja midagi Neymari kohta. Barça directors meet Delcir Sonda (DIS representative) in exactly 60 minutes to seal Neymar-deal, according to strong sources.

Kommentaar

dontastik..ära anna lubadusi, mida sa täita ei suuda!
              Guardiola: "If people ask me why I love Barça, I tell them it's like asking me why I love my parents."

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas xavic Vaata postitust
                dontastik..ära anna lubadusi, mida sa täita ei suuda!
                Vabandust, näpud jälle sügelesid.

Kommentaar

Santos' managing committee has accepted Barcelona's bid for Neymar. No announcement until next week, after end of regional league. [espnbr]

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas dontastik Vaata postitust
                    Ja tänaste kõlakate järgi on Valdes Monacoga liitumas, mis ka tegelt juba alates eelmisest nädalast meedias ringelnud. Barcelona goalkeeper Victor Valdes (31) has decided to accept the offer of Monaco. There's not yet a deal between the clubs. [sport]
                    Klubile oleks see ka vast parim otsus, mujalt nii palju raha ei saaks.

Viimastel päevadel on ka Ter Stegeni teema üles kerinud.

Marc-Andre Ter Stegen emerges as first choice over Pepe Reina and Guiata to replace Victor Valdes. [marca]

According to German and Italian sources, there have been new contacts regarding Monchengladbach keeper Ter Stegen. Deal could be close. [md]

Alvaro Dominguez(Monchengladbach): Ter Stegen has been learning Spanish for months. He would adapt to the Barca style. He has personality, quality, is good with both feet and starts moves from the back.

Kommentaar

Song vs Pique
                      Corner taken quickly...

Kommentaar

Pique oleks seda matsu väärt ka olnud.
                        Aga no, Puyol ja Pique tõmblesid ka suht palju seal, kuigi need olid sõbralikud tõmblemised.
                        Kui kuidagi ei saa siis kuidagi ikka saab!
                        #ZubiOut #RosellOut

Kommentaar

Medical excellence

Yesterday, May 16, FC Barcelona were honored by FIFA with the “Medical Center of Excellence” status. This recognition is given to institutions that portray a mission “of which is to use medical knowledge and experience to improve the care and medical treatment of footballers of all categories“. This is in actuality quite a prestigious award for the club. Before yesterday’s official announcement, only 33 other such centers of excellence existed globally, and the majority were university medical centers or private medical practices. FC Barcelona are in fact the first ever football club to be donned with such an illustrious title and are also now the only medical center in Spain with this accreditation. More after the jump.

Barça’s history in terms of recognizing the importance of medical services for the institution is traced as far back as 1914 when a man named Feliu Castells was hired as the first club doctor. The club medical center however was only officially established in 1948 under the stewardship of Maria Panella. The medical services had always been carried out within the Camp Nou until 1996 when the FC Barcelona Center for Sporting Medicine was founded. Subsequently, it was relocated in 2011 to the Ciudad Deportiva Joan Gamper. This 1,300 square meter facility contains state of the art technology such cardiorespiratory testing, X-rays, densitometry, five ultrasound devices for soft tissue and and one for echocardiography, along with top class professionals including 10 medical consultants. It is currently under the stewardship of Chief Medical Officer Doctor Ramon Canal.

The award was received from FIFA Chief Medical Officer Professor Jiri Dvorak by Dr Miquel Albanell, a former basketball player of the club and a member of the medical staff since 1972. Albanell’s techniques and expertise have been used to treat the likes of Johan Cruyff, Diego Maradona and presently Lionel Messi. Along with President Sandro Rosell, the club brought along Tito Vilanova and several first team stars like Xavi Hernández, Andrés Iniesta, Victor Valdés and Carles Puyol. The players were interviewed and expressed their appreciation for the medical center and the recognition that they are privy to some of the most elite care in all of medicine which gives them confidence and faith when recovering from physical injury. Xavi also pointed out that the medical staff were thrown a bit of a curve ball of late with more serious medical issues afflicting Éric Abidal and Tito Vilanova and stressed how important the medical center was in these special cases.

Rosell commented that such a recognition “is an honour and a source of pride because it gives us new impetus to continue working and doing a great job. A significant part of the titles the team have won is due to the work of the Medical Services, and you should be recognised as such for this”.

This is truly another wonderful point of pride for the club.

Kommentaar

Atletico Madrid won the Spanish cup final and will be Barcelona's opponent in the Spanish Super Cup in August.
                            The first leg of the Spanish Super Cup will be at Vicente Calderon, the second leg at Camp Nou. Both games probably in August.

Kommentaar

Official: Valdes (foot) and Mascherano (knee) have recovered from their injuries and are available for tomorrow's league game.

Kommentaar

Official: Alves (back), Adriano (thigh) and Abidal (calf) have not recovered from their injury or discomfort and won't play tonight.

The celebrations of the Liga title at the Camp Nou, after the game against Valladolid, will be shown live on http://fcbarcelona.com

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X